Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok updates - 2021

Mikasister

10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika Retweeted

It's so funny how so many things that Mika says or posts can be interpreted in LOTS of different ways - even if it's just a RT from what someone else posted, lol!  :lol3: So, what was the impression he got from that video, to say it represents his life? You could see it as...

1. wow, how did he do that?!

2. keep falling and struggling but always bouncing back and land on your feet

3. wtf?! :facepalm:

4. you let yourself fall and trust you'll be caught but no one catches you, you have to struggle to get back up

5. the world keeps turning upside down

I'm sure Mika didn't analyze it the way I do, but just associated something with it and spontaneously decided to tweet. But I'd just love to know what was on his mind when he saw this. When I first saw it, it was a mix between 1 and 3, like, that looks so weird but I'd love to know how it works! I had to watch it many times to understand how they might have filmed and cut the video. And now I think 2, but maybe that's just because I'm a pretty optimistic person, lol! :teehee: For Mika, idk, maybe something like 5?

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? In the comments on Twitter I read interpretations like "surely not boring", "adrenaline like at your gigs", "jumping between different timezones" - so it seems there really are various ways to interpret it, even without analyzing as much as I do. :teehee:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's so funny how so many things that Mika says or posts can be interpreted in LOTS of different ways - even if it's just a RT from what someone else posted, lol!  :lol3: So, what was the impression he got from that video, to say it represents his life? You could see it as...

1. wow, how did he do that?!

2. keep falling and struggling but always bouncing back and land on your feet

3. wtf?! :facepalm:

4. you let yourself fall and trust you'll be caught but no one catches you, you have to struggle to get back up

5. the world keeps turning upside down

I'm sure Mika didn't analyze it the way I do, but just associated something with it and spontaneously decided to tweet. But I'd just love to know what was on his mind when he saw this. When I first saw it, it was a mix between 1 and 3, like, that looks so weird but I'd love to know how it works! I had to watch it many times to understand how they might have filmed and cut the video. And now I think 2, but maybe that's just because I'm a pretty optimistic person, lol! :teehee: For Mika, idk, maybe something like 5?

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? In the comments on Twitter I read interpretations like "surely not boring", "adrenaline like at your gigs", "jumping between different timezones" - so it seems there really are various ways to interpret it, even without analyzing as much as I do. :teehee:

Haha, I posted “jumping between different timezones”. It would’ve been even better, had the guy in the animation jumped like the “Relax” jump, but alas 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, mellody said:

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? 

Mika's so bored in quarantine that he's coming up with more fun ways to use the mini trampoline in his little Canadian house? 😂

• Haha 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb49usFNFW/

mikainstagram

100% ELECTRIC!!!! E’ un piacere collaborare con @opelitalia e guidare nuovo Mokka, con il suo design rivoluzionario e disponibile sia in versione elettrica che a benzina o diesel.
#OpelMokka
#Opel
#adv
📷@danilodauriafoto

160589663_138177708212931_6512130484496561652_n.jpg

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb49usFNFW/

mikainstagram

100% ELECTRIC!!!! E’ un piacere collaborare con @opelitalia e guidare nuovo Mokka, con il suo design rivoluzionario e disponibile sia in versione elettrica che a benzina o diesel.
#OpelMokka
#Opel
#adv
📷@danilodauriafoto

160589663_138177708212931_6512130484496561652_n.jpg

That was posted at about 5:30 am Canadian time, so I suppose that either he's still jetlagged and can't sleep, or it was posted by someone from his team. :dunno_grin: 

It's just advertising, so I guess the latter - which means, still miss him... :emot-sad:

Anyway good to see new photos of him. :wub2:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, mellody said:

That was posted at about 5:30 am Canadian time, so I suppose that either he's still jetlagged and can't sleep, or it was posted by someone from his team. :dunno_grin: 

It's just advertising, so I guess the latter - which means, still miss him... :emot-sad:

Anyway good to see new photos of him. :wub2:

:yeah:

• Like 2

I just learned that Canada/US has already changed to daylight saving time, so that'd be 6:30am, which makes it more likely that he just got up early and the post was by him. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I just learned that Canada/US has already changed to daylight saving time, so that'd be 6:30am, which makes it more likely that he just got up early and the post was by him. :dunno_grin:

Oh, good to know!

That's why I am watching now the live on FB with the academics on "Cours d'identite artistique"!

We still have 2 weeks :bleh:

• Like 3