Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram updates - 2021

1 hour ago, mellody said:

But I read a fan saying on Twitter that Mika can feel free to do a live cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if he feels bored. Y'know, if he doesn't feel like writing songs, I wouldn't say no to this option either. :naughty: :biggrin2:

Haha, when does he ever do what we suggest him to do 🙈🤣

I think he will just chill and sleep in. It’s been a busy couple of months, maybe a bit of downtime will do him good. Though I’m afraid after two days he’s like “ok, now what?” 🤣 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole conversation between Deb and Mika from yesterday MFC Insta Live.    

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb49usFNFW/   mikainstagram 100% ELECTRIC!!!! E’ un piacere collaborare con @opelitalia e guidare nuovo Mokka, con il suo design rivoluzionario e disponibil

Lacoste's capsule collection with French artist Jean-Paul Goude, known for his collaborations with Grace Jones in the late '70s    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“I want to break free” gets a whole different meaning now 😆

We want videos. :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

“I want to break free” gets a whole different meaning now 😆

3 hours ago, mellody said:

We want videos. :mf_rosetinted:

No vacuum cleaner but...

Also made me think in this one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
10 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Mika Retweeted

It's so funny how so many things that Mika says or posts can be interpreted in LOTS of different ways - even if it's just a RT from what someone else posted, lol!  :lol3: So, what was the impression he got from that video, to say it represents his life? You could see it as...

1. wow, how did he do that?!

2. keep falling and struggling but always bouncing back and land on your feet

3. wtf?! :facepalm:

4. you let yourself fall and trust you'll be caught but no one catches you, you have to struggle to get back up

5. the world keeps turning upside down

I'm sure Mika didn't analyze it the way I do, but just associated something with it and spontaneously decided to tweet. But I'd just love to know what was on his mind when he saw this. When I first saw it, it was a mix between 1 and 3, like, that looks so weird but I'd love to know how it works! I had to watch it many times to understand how they might have filmed and cut the video. And now I think 2, but maybe that's just because I'm a pretty optimistic person, lol! :teehee: For Mika, idk, maybe something like 5?

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? In the comments on Twitter I read interpretations like "surely not boring", "adrenaline like at your gigs", "jumping between different timezones" - so it seems there really are various ways to interpret it, even without analyzing as much as I do. :teehee:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, mellody said:

It's so funny how so many things that Mika says or posts can be interpreted in LOTS of different ways - even if it's just a RT from what someone else posted, lol!  :lol3: So, what was the impression he got from that video, to say it represents his life? You could see it as...

1. wow, how did he do that?!

2. keep falling and struggling but always bouncing back and land on your feet

3. wtf?! :facepalm:

4. you let yourself fall and trust you'll be caught but no one catches you, you have to struggle to get back up

5. the world keeps turning upside down

I'm sure Mika didn't analyze it the way I do, but just associated something with it and spontaneously decided to tweet. But I'd just love to know what was on his mind when he saw this. When I first saw it, it was a mix between 1 and 3, like, that looks so weird but I'd love to know how it works! I had to watch it many times to understand how they might have filmed and cut the video. And now I think 2, but maybe that's just because I'm a pretty optimistic person, lol! :teehee: For Mika, idk, maybe something like 5?

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? In the comments on Twitter I read interpretations like "surely not boring", "adrenaline like at your gigs", "jumping between different timezones" - so it seems there really are various ways to interpret it, even without analyzing as much as I do. :teehee:

Haha, I posted “jumping between different timezones”. It would’ve been even better, had the guy in the animation jumped like the “Relax” jump, but alas 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, mellody said:

What are your interpretations of this video for you personally / what do you think Mika meant? 

Mika's so bored in quarantine that he's coming up with more fun ways to use the mini trampoline in his little Canadian house? 😂

• Haha 5