Reviews from your gigs (Artbook)

Laurya

Hello everyone ! :D

This is a thread to have some reviews of you ! Can you give me your feelings about the gigs you went and you can share some memories, anectodes and strong moments for you. It’s for my artbook about the Revelation Tour, I plan to give it to Mika some day (I had already gave him an artbook one year ago and this is why I want to make another one to point out the biggest moments of the tour :dance_man:)

This is why I need your help to remind me of all the highlights of the tour ! And of course I will put your names on my artbook (and if you want drawing a little portrait of you). Thanks a lot ❤️

• Like 7

bonjour Laury et Florine

Comme convenu avec DEB, voici pour votre artbook, mes photos d'Aix et le texte de 10 lignes - vous pouvez le modifier si vous trouvez trop long. merci de me le confirmer sur instagram carolinechedo

bonne soirée, bises 

Caroline

texte :

Cher Mika, grâce au Revelation Tour, j'ai fait de belles rencontres, à Aix-en-Provence,. Nous sommes restées longtemps dans le froid mais heureuse d'avoir pu partager ce moment. La Mikafamily est une belle famille !! Le concert commence, le décor, tes mots, les lumières, le début du commencement de ton Histoire…. C'est excitant, mon cœur commence à s'emballer. La fosse,  l'Enfer comme tu le dis, est en délire. Je n'oublierai jamais ton regard droit dans mes yeux lorsque nous avons brandi le message que j'avais préparé en peu d'exemplaires. J'étais devant de la scène, juste au 2e rang. J'ai vu ton sourire, tes yeux briller de bonheur ! J'étais aux anges !! Tes blagues, tes chorégraphies avec Max, ton piano magique, tes musiciens Tim, Mitch, et Wunter, tous extraordinaires. Ce concert était magistral, exceptionnel, très fort en émotions pour moi. Merci Mika, pour tout, et d'être qui tu es ! Tu es l'Artiste le plus aimé au monde  :lustslow:😊 Je t'embrasse.

20191118_211922.jpg

20191118_212313.jpg

20191118_215715.jpg

20191118_220324.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Carolinechedo said:

bonjour Laury et Florine

Comme convenu avec DEB, voici pour votre artbook, mes photos d'Aix et le texte de 10 lignes - vous pouvez le modifier si vous trouvez trop long. merci de me le confirmer sur instagram carolinechedo

bonne soirée, bises 

Caroline

texte :

Cher Mika, grâce au Revelation Tour, j'ai fait de belles rencontres, à Aix-en-Provence,. Nous sommes restées longtemps dans le froid mais heureuse d'avoir pu partager ce moment. La Mikafamily est une belle famille !! Le concert commence, le décor, tes mots, les lumières, le début du commencement de ton Histoire…. C'est excitant, mon cœur commence à s'emballer. La fosse,  l'Enfer comme tu le dis, est en délire. Je n'oublierai jamais ton regard droit dans mes yeux lorsque nous avons brandi le message que j'avais préparé en peu d'exemplaires. J'étais devant de la scène, juste au 2e rang. J'ai vu ton sourire, tes yeux briller de bonheur ! J'étais aux anges !! Tes blagues, tes chorégraphies avec Max, ton piano magique, tes musiciens Tim, Mitch, et Wunter, tous extraordinaires. Ce concert était magistral, exceptionnel, très fort en émotions pour moi. Merci Mika, pour tout, et d'être qui tu es ! Tu es l'Artiste le plus aimé au monde  :lustslow:😊 Je t'embrasse.

20191118_211922.jpg

20191118_212313.jpg

20191118_215715.jpg

20191118_220324.jpg

C’est parfait et les photos sont magnifiques merci beaucoup !! ❤️

On 1/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, Florine said:

Good idea !  I am a fan of your work ♡ :jawdrop:

So happy to be a little little part of it and to be able to see you doing those things ! 

And can’t wait to see your texts for OUR project ❤️

• Like 1

This is a wonderful idea for a project! I'm sure Mika will appreciate it 😊

Unfortunately I didn't get chance to see Mika in concert for the Revelation Tour. It will be interesting to see the art book when it's finished though! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

What a sweet idea! :wub2: Sadly I haven't attended any gig of the Revelation Tour, but I'm already excited to see what your book will be like in the end! :yes:

Thank you ! :mikalove:even if you haven’t attented you can participate and make a little text about what do you think to the Revelation Tour or a message for Mika if you want ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

This is a wonderful idea for a project! I'm sure Mika will appreciate it 😊

Unfortunately I didn't get chance to see Mika in concert for the Revelation Tour. It will be interesting to see the art book when it's finished though! 

Thanks ! Of course I will share with you my artbook at the end :) you can also participate and make a little text about what do you think of the Revelation Tour or a message for Mika if you want ❤️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Laurya said:

Thanks! Of course I will share with you my artbook at the end  :) you can also participate and make a little text about what do you think of the Revelation Tour or a message for Mika if you want ❤️

Thank you, I will definitely write a little message for Mika! I was thinking as a joke that somewhere at the bottom of a page (especially for the London gig) there could be a tiny text box saying "Chelsea could have been here but she adopted a dog instead!" 😁

Haha I will actually write a proper message! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Laurya said:

Et pour toutes les personnes qui n'ont assisté à aucun concert du Revelation Tour, nous ferons une page spéciale à la fin du spectacle I ❤️ Beyrouth afin que tout le monde puisse participer : thumb_yello:

je t'ai envoyé texte et photos d'Aix mais pour IloveBeirut, j'adore l'interprétation "promiseland" avec ce mélange d'arabe, anglais, la perfection et je l'écoute souvent !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carolinechedo said:

je t'ai envoyé texte et photos d'Aix mais pour IloveBeirut, j'adore l'interprétation "promiseland" avec ce mélange d'arabe, anglais, la perfection et je l'écoute souvent !!

I agree ! The whole show was an amazing performance and everything was just perfect. But this performance was special and I loved it and still love it !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carolinechedo said:

Totalement d’accord ! Ça a été mon coup de cœur et je trouve cette interprétation magnifique :wub2:

20210108_204532.thumb.jpg.59bec63992a29855340e1d4107d82d73.jpgHello !

We want to share with you the pages for the gig in Barcelona ! There will be drawings and reviews for all the shows from the tour ! Let us know what you think and dont hesitate to participate :D

20210108_204517.jpg

20210108_204459.jpg

Edited by Florine
  • Like 8

Hello everyone,

I wanted to show you how some of the reviews for the artbook will look like.

This text is about the show at La Cigale, Paris on October 2019.

I'm gonna take all of your reviews together to do a general review from each show :pinkbow:

cigale.thumb.jpg.e2ccb709aa68e74e479eb1dcaf126214.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to show you how some of the reviews for the artbook will look like.

This text is about the show at La Cigale, Paris on October 2019.

I'm gonna take all of your reviews together to do a general review from each show :pinkbow:

cigale.thumb.jpg.e2ccb709aa68e74e479eb1dcaf126214.jpg

Tu sais déjà ce que je pense de tes écrits... ❤️

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've written a little piece for I Love Beirut, do you want me to post it here or send it through pm?

You can send it through PM if you want :) I can't wait to see all of your participation !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this my pages for the gig at Aix-en-Provence ! Don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of my work, I would like to know what you think ❤️ And if you have any messages or anecdotes about the tour or any messages for Mika don’t hesitate to DM me, I’ll write everything in my artbook 😊

D311A9F1-AF32-4F77-A726-E526371B1AD3.jpeg

79C6F9B5-B039-451F-A184-57398AB747E9.jpeg

098DD580-F34E-4E98-9028-75BFF5966D0D.jpeg

• Like 4