• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CADENA 100 cadena100.es 4 ene. 2021 21:12 Danna Paola y MIKA cantan a dúo "It Must Have Been Love", el #1 de Roxette   En septiembre de este año el músico británico-l

YouTube DANNA PAOLA presenta 'K.O.' | LOS40 Global Show    

Thanks @Mikasister   You reminds me that Mika visited his radio show radio show in 2009. https://www.tonyaguilar.es/¡¿¿que-mika-es-timido/        

Posted Images

CADENA 100

cadena100.es

• 4 ene. 2021 21:12
:spain:
Danna Paola y MIKA cantan a dúo "It Must Have Been Love", el #1 de Roxette

En septiembre de este año el músico británico-libanés Mika se ponía al frente de una transmisión del concierto benéfico "I Love Beirut". Aquel sábado 19 de septiembre llegaba una actuación para el recuerdo junto a la mexicana Danna Paola.

El concierto se retransmitió a través de YouTube y el dinero recaudado se destinaba a dos organizaciones benéficas, la 'Cruz Roja Libanesa' y 'Save the Children- Reino Unido' que trabajan para facilitar la situaión de Beirut tras la terrible explosión que sacudió el puerto de la capital libanesa el pasado 4 de agosto.

"It Must Have Been Love", a dúo

Tal fue la huella de esta interpretación que Danna Paola ha reservado el último día del año para compartir, en vídeo, aquella actuación.

:uk:

Danna Paola and MIKA sing "It Must Have Been Love" as a duet, Roxette's # 1

In September of this year, the British-Lebanese musician Mika led a broadcast of the benefit concert "I Love Beirut." That Saturday, September 19, a performance to remember with the Mexican Danna Paola arrived.

The concert was broadcast on YouTube and the money raised went to two charities, the 'Lebanese Red Cross' and 'Save the Children-United Kingdom' that work to ease the situation in Beirut after the terrible explosion that shook the port from the Lebanese capital on August 4.

"It Must Have Been Love", a duet

Such was the mark of this performance that Danna Paola has reserved the last day of the year to share that performance on video.

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Danna Paola mentioned Mika in an interview for LOS40 about her new album K.O. (nothing new but it's nice):

https://los40.com/los40/2021/01/25/videos/1611582204_655386.html

Mika, “la eminencia musical”

"Con Mika hice Me, Myself, una canción que habla del amor propio, una canción que es tan complicada que en un momento no iba a salir a la luz. Era una canción de mí para mí, pero cuando supe que tenía la oportunidad de hacerla con Mika no me lo pensé dos veces. Le da una magia a la canción impresionante. He sido muy fan de él toda la vida. Es una inminencia musical. Además, se me hizo muy cool que quisiera cantar en español".

(Google translation:

Mika, "the musical eminence"

"With Mika I made Me, Myself, a song that talks about self-love, a song that is so complicated that at one point it would not come to light. It was a song from me to me, but when I knew I had the opportunity to I didn't think twice about doing it with Mika. It gives an impressive magic to the song. I've been a huge fan of him all my life. It's a musical imminence. Besides, it made me very cool that he wanted to sing in Spanish.")

• Like 4
1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Danna Paola mentioned Mika in an interview for LOS40 about her new album K.O. (nothing new but it's nice):

https://los40.com/los40/2021/01/25/videos/1611582204_655386.html

Mika, “la eminencia musical”

"Con Mika hice Me, Myself, una canción que habla del amor propio, una canción que es tan complicada que en un momento no iba a salir a la luz. Era una canción de mí para mí, pero cuando supe que tenía la oportunidad de hacerla con Mika no me lo pensé dos veces. Le da una magia a la canción impresionante. He sido muy fan de él toda la vida. Es una inminencia musical. Además, se me hizo muy cool que quisiera cantar en español".

(Google translation:

Mika, "the musical eminence"

"With Mika I made Me, Myself, a song that talks about self-love, a song that is so complicated that at one point it would not come to light. It was a song from me to me, but when I knew I had the opportunity to I didn't think twice about doing it with Mika. It gives an impressive magic to the song. I've been a huge fan of him all my life. It's a musical imminence. Besides, it made me very cool that he wanted to sing in Spanish.")

YouTube

DANNA PAOLA presenta 'K.O.' | LOS40 Global Show

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

YouTube

DANNA PAOLA presenta 'K.O.' | LOS40 Global Show

Toni Aguilar says he loves Mika very much and they  are friends since many years ago and he's a great human being with a big heart. :wub2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Toni Aguilar says he loves Mika very much and they  are friends since many years ago and he's a great human being with a big heart. :wub2:

Thanks @Mikasister

You reminds me that Mika visited his radio show radio show in 2009.

https://www.tonyaguilar.es/¡¿¿que-mika-es-timido/

2009133219_tonyaguilar.es-Mika_2009(1).thumb.jpg.23e143e5dae77d10e51905061aa084e3.jpg

846859449_tonyaguilar.es-Mika_2009(2).thumb.jpg.5caa9240a178825b53d64fa1948cd791.jpg

1179123536_tonyaguilar.es-Mika_2009(3).thumb.jpg.470d0a6566a347f035c0b4e98ccc6d47.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1