Mika with Lou Doillon on RTL - 10 Jan 2021

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said that the situation was strange because for the fireworks night there was a lot of police and security around the palace.  But at the moment the show starts he was ALONE!!!! ALL ALONE!!!.

Lol did he actually say he played Lola live only 1 or 2 times?! He must've been really tired on the 2012/2013 tour to forget already that it was part of the setlist. Or did I understand that wrong? M

She's English and was married with Serge Gainsbourg for a while (she's the mother of the actress Charlotte Gainsbourg if you know who she is) She was guest along with Mika a long time ago ( he sa

Posted Images

REPLAY

Dailymotion

Lou et moi : Mika (10/01/21)

:france:

Dimanche, 19h, depuis son atelier de musique éphémère, chambre 208 aux Bains Douches de Paris, Lou Doillon reçoit Mika. Au programme de cette émission : confidences, écoute de morceaux choisis et un duo inédit pour une reprise d'une chanson de Joan Baez, "Diamonds & Rust"

:uk:

Sunday, 7 p.m., from his ephemeral music workshop, room 208 at the Bains Douches in Paris, Lou Doillon receives Mika. On the program of this show: confidences, listening to selected songs and a new duet for a cover of a song by Joan Baez, "Diamonds & Rust".

6PLAY

https://www.6play.fr/lou-et-moi-p_18039/lou-et-moi-mika-10-01-21-c_12824273

• Thanks 3

Lol did he actually say he played Lola live only 1 or 2 times?! He must've been really tired on the 2012/2013 tour to forget already that it was part of the setlist. :teehee: Or did I understand that wrong? Maybe he was being ironic?

That Jakub guy reminds me of Giulio in some of his photos. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, mellody said:

Lol did he actually say he played Lola live only 1 or 2 times?! He must've been really tired on the 2012/2013 tour to forget already that it was part of the setlist. :teehee: Or did I understand that wrong? Maybe he was being ironic?

That Jakub guy reminds me of Giulio in some of his photos. :naughty:

Yes, he did say that he only played Lola live a few times... 😂 no irony whatsoever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

Yes, he did say that he only played Lola live a few times... 😂 no irony whatsoever!

Maybe because it was on the setlist only on one tour, not like GK or HE on every tour since 2007. :teehee:

• Haha 3

When he says about Lola that "there is this line that says you can as well give in and sleep with whoever you want", I wonder what line in the song he refers to. Lola is one of the songs I had never really understood the meaning of - you could easily say it's just a blah blah lovesong, but even tho he sings "it's just another lovesong", that's not typical for Mika. :teehee: Well, without wanting to get too much into a song discussion here, we have an extra thread for that song, I just wonder what he refers to when he says that. From what I understand, in French after that he says something about break your heart (and accidentially says corps instead of coeur and they're lauging about that, right?) - so he starts that sentence in English but continues it in French, and I'm just like huh? :blink: What line of the song do you think he refers to, does it make more sense what he says in French?

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

When he says about Lola that "there is this line that says you can as well give in and sleep with whoever you want", I wonder what line in the song he refers to. Lola is one of the songs I had never really understood the meaning of - you could easily say it's just a blah blah lovesong, but even tho he sings "it's just another lovesong", that's not typical for Mika. :teehee: Well, without wanting to get too much into a song discussion here, we have an extra thread for that song, I just wonder what he refers to when he says that. From what I understand, in French after that he says something about break your heart (and accidentially says corps instead of coeur and they're lauging about that, right?) - so he starts that sentence in English but continues it in French, and I'm just like huh? :blink: What line of the song do you think he refers to, does it make more sense what he says in French?

He probably means the line "Keep jumping from one lover to another".