Hello from Belgium🇧🇪

x_adoring_mika_x

Hi I'm Nina. I am 15 years old and I am new here💕 My latest obsession has become MIKA🤩 I waited a while to join the forum because I didn't know how it worked at first. 🙈 At the end of 2020 I became obsessed with MIKA (way too late, I think😂). When I went shopping with my brother and parents, I heard Grace Kelly on the radio in the car. My mouth fell silent for a moment, I was in love with that voice🥰 My family got it through too 😂. Then I started doing research, and so I got to know a lot of good songs very quickly :)🤩 I already knew Popular Song, oops🙈 The people I've already met from this fandom are so nice, so thank you for that🤗💕  I also have Pinterest where my name is "Nina Martens" I am very active on this 💕 My hobbies are creative stuff, Netflix, listening to music through my record play:mikacool:er

Btw I'm addicted to the Versailles concert :) Stay safe in these hard times everyone🤗❤️

• Like 4

8 hours ago, x_adoring_mika_x said:

Hi I'm Nina. I am 15 years old and I am new here💕 My latest obsession has become MIKA🤩 I waited a while to join the forum because I didn't know how it worked at first. 🙈 At the end of 2020 I became obsessed with MIKA (way too late, I think😂). When I went shopping with my brother and parents, I heard Grace Kelly on the radio in the car. My mouth fell silent for a moment, I was in love with that voice🥰 My family got it through too 😂. Then I started doing research, and so I got to know a lot of good songs very quickly :)🤩 I already knew Popular Song, oops🙈 The people I've already met from this fandom are so nice, so thank you for that🤗💕  I also have Pinterest where my name is "Nina Martens" I am very active on this 💕 My hobbies are creative stuff, Netflix, listening to music through my record play:mikacool:er

Btw I'm addicted to the Versailles concert :) Stay safe in these hard times everyone🤗❤️

Hi Nina and welcome. :welcomeani:

Have fun in this forum. :original::bye:

• Like 1

Hello Nina and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani:   Never late to know about Mika. It's said, better late than never :wink2: 

To find your way in this forum, take a look at this thread:

Enjoy your stay here!! :bye:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Nina and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani:   Never late to know about Mika. It's said, better late than never :wink2: 

To find your way in this forum, take a look at this thread:

Enjoy your stay here!! :bye:

Hello Mikasister and thank you soo muchh!💗 Yes that's true😉 Thank you for the help!:mika3:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi Nina,

We already met at my own introduction topic. But I see you are a very recent fan, so welcome to you here as well . :flowers2:

I wish you a wonderful time here. Don't think it's ever too late to get to know Mika and his music. There are so many wonderful old clips and stories here at this site. You can relive all the old things if you want to and you will have so much fun doing it as well. 

Enjoy :thumb_yello:

Renate

• Like 1

Dag Renate, welkom terug bij de club. Ik volg Mika pas sinds vorig jaar na een stukje in de krant n.a.v. zijn optreden in Utrecht. Ik was toen al te laat om nog een kaartje te bemachtigen helaas. Ik hoop vurig hem nog eens in Amsterdam, waar ik ben opgegroeid,  te kunnen zien optreden. Ik woon al heel lang in het oosten van ons land (tsja de liefde lang geleden) en hier is hij niet erg bekend helaas.. maar nu zit hij stevig in mijn gedachten.. Volgens mij kom je daar nooit meer vanaf..gelukkig. Tsja en het Concertgebouw Amsterdam zou natuurlijk fantastisch zijn! Noteer me maar alvast voor een kaartje! Ik ben niet meer zo piep dusss..hopelijk gaat dat niet te lang duren. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 11:30 AM, Renate said:

hi Nina,

We already met at my own introduction topic. But I see you are a very recent fan, so welcome to you here as well . :flowers2:

I wish you a wonderful time here. Don't think it's ever too late to get to know Mika and his music. There are so many wonderful old clips and stories here at this site. You can relive all the old things if you want to and you will have so much fun doing it as well. 

Enjoy :thumb_yello:

Renate

Hi Renate, sorry for my late reply😅

That's really sweet of you, thank you!:mika3:

• 9 months later...