Mika @ l'Opéra Royal de Versailles broadcast on 3 Feb. on CultureBox / 5 Feb. 2021 France5

Kumazzz

Coulisses de la TV

Concert de Mika à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles à voir sur France 5 vendredi 5 février
Jean-Marc VERDREL

:france:

Vendredi 5 février à 20:50, dans « Au Spectacle chez soi », France 5 diffusera le concert de Mika à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles.

Pour s'approprier ce lieu et son histoire, sans le nier, Mika le puriste a choisi de donner un show unique, classique, acoustique, intime, différent de ce qu'il a déjà pu faire auparavant. Ne jamais refaire la même chose, toujours se surpasser, aller sur des terrains inconnus... et s'adapter.

Comme "terrain de jeu", l'artiste pop a droit à un immense proscenium au centre de l'opéra Royal de Versailles avec un décor inversé et un arrière-plan, la salle. Comme s'il était au milieu d'une arène, ou d'une piste de cirque.

Plus qu'un spectacle, Mika nous emmène en voyage. Voyage géographique grâce à sa musique, traversée comme lui par de nombreuses influences, voyage intense entre les genres et les émotions, voyage dans le temps dans cet écrin unique, voyage en lui-même...

Plus qu'une simple captation, Mika nous offre, entre les lignes de ses chansons, un portrait de lui et nous parle de ses engagements, ses émotions, sa vie, son histoire.

Plus qu'un concert, Mika nous propose un récital avec l'Orchestre de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles.

Invités :

• Le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon,
  • La soprano Ida Falk-Wiland,
  • Le contre-ténor Jakub Józef Orliński,
  • Le guitariste Thibaut Garcia,
  • Le choeur Gospel Pour 100 Voix.

:uk:

Friday February 5 at 8:50 pm, in « Au Spectacle chez soi », France 5 will broadcast Mika's concert at the Royal Opera of Versailles.

To appropriate this place and its history, without denying it, Mika the purist has chosen to give a unique, classic, acoustic, intimate show, different from what he has already done before. Never do the same thing again, always surpass yourself, go into new territory ... and adapt.

As a "playground", the pop artist is entitled to a huge proscenium in the center of the Royal Opera of Versailles with an inverted decor and a background, the hall. As if he was in the middle of an arena, or a circus track.

More than a show, Mika takes us on a journey. Geographical journey thanks to his music, crossed like him by many influences, intense journey between genres and emotions, journey through time in this unique setting, journey in itself ...

More than a simple recording, Mika offers us, between the lines of his songs, a portrait of him and tells us about his commitments, his emotions, his life, his history.

More than a concert, Mika offers us a recital with the Orchester de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles.
Guests:

•     The cellist Gautier Capuçon,
  •     Soprano Ida Falk-Wiland,
  •     Countertenor Jakub Józef Orliński,
  •     Guitarist Thibaut Garcia,
  •     The Gospel The 100 Voices Of Gospel

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday at the Royal Opera De Versailles!!!

My world meets Classical music world with some of Europe’s finest classical musicians.

On air February...............

La musique plus que jamais en majesté !

Mercredi 16 décembre, j’ai eu l'incroyable privilège de retrouver la scène dans l’écrin de l’Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles pour l’enregistrement d’un récital entouré des plus grands noms de la musique classique.

Un moment poétique pour tourner la page de cette année 2020 si compliquée pour nous tous !

Un rendez-vous intime que j’ai hâte de partager avec vous début 2021 comme une carte de voeux enchantée ! Soyez prudents. Mikaxxx ❤️

Merci à Vincent Bidal l orchestre symphonique de Versailles @gautiercapucon @jakub.jozef.orlinski #idafalkwinland @the100voicesofgospel @thibautgarciaguitar @creepy_neighbour_max

Merci @chateauversailles & à france télévisions_______

🙏 ps : évidemment tous les protocoles sanitaires ont été respectés et les performers sur scène ont tous été préalablement testés 📷 photos by Cyril Moreau @one_momenttt

Twitter

Music in all its majesty!!

On Wednesday 16th December I had the unbelievable privilege of returning to stage. At the Royal Opera of the Château de Versailles, we filmed a recital surrounded by some of the most respected names in classical music.

For us all, 2020 is a complicated

page to turn and what a poetic way this is to do it! I can’t wait to share this beautiful moment at the start of 2021.

An enchanted holiday greeting card from myself to you all. Be safe, Mika.

Thank you to Vincent Bidal l orchestre symphonique de Versailles

#jakubjozeforlinski

#idafalkwinland

Merci & à france télévisions______

ps : all Covid protocols and safety measures were respected by everyone involved,

and tests were taken photos by Cyril Moreau

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MFC members reports ! :fangurl:

Thanks a million !!

Setlist by @Cerise

On 12/18/2020 at 7:17 AM, Kumazzz said:

Thanks a million @Cerise @dcdeb

It was a FULL CONCERT !!!

SETLIST

1. Over My Shoulder
( Piano : Vincent + Orchestre //  Voix : Mika + spécial guest Jakob "Jakub Józef Orliński" )

2. Toy Boy
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika + Max + Ida )

3. Ice Cream
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika )

4. Grace Kelly
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika )

5.Without her
( Piano : Vincent + spécial guest Gautier Capucon // Voix : Mika + Choeur Gospel )

6. Last Party
( Piano : Vincent + Max Tom drum + spécial guest Gautier Capucon // Voix : Mika + Choeur Gospel )

7. Origin Of Love
( Piano : Vincent + Base : Max // Voix : Mika + Choeur Gospel )

8.Underwater
( Piano : Vincent + Orchestre + clavecin orchestra // Voix : Mika +Ida + Max )

9.Lollipop
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika + Choeur Gospel )

10. Good Guys
( Piano : Vincent + Base : Max // Voix : Mika + Ida + Max + Choeur Gospel )

11. Elle Me Dit
( Clavecin : Vincent // Voix : Mika + Choeur Gospel )

12. Baisers perdus
( Orchestre + spécial guest Thibaut Garcia + orchestra // Voix : Mika )

13. Tomorrow
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika + Max )

14. Love Today
( Piano : Vincent + percussion crassique // Voix : Max + Ida Mika + Choeur Gospel )

15. Relax
( Piano : Vincent // Voix : Mika + Max + Ida )
------

16. Happy Ending
( Piano : Vincent + Orchestre + Clavecin orchestra // Voix : Mika +Ida + Choeur Gospel )

1253104684_2020_12.16VersaillesLiveSetliat.thumb.JPG.6bc167923e832bbdb29d19fb70737b83.JPG

@Florine

On 12/19/2020 at 6:00 AM, Florine said:

Hello lovelies !

I think the most important things about the show were already said or wrote. I am still over the moon to be honnest and I don't really what to write or even HOW. Also, I have a BIG problem about being happy for what is happening to me when other people would have been so so happy and deserves to had the chance that I had.

But I really want to share this experience with all of you and try to give a little bit of magic.

Everything happened so, SO fast. Me and @Laurya won our tickets. We bring my brother and our friend Laura with us. I'm not from Paris but from Strasbourg and for a minute I realised that I was crazy to organize such a trip in one day. With the actual pandemic and the holidays coming, I think I was so so crazy :lmfao: But it was a good, very good decision ! Thanks to my Laurie I was able to go.

It took my brother and I a 6/7 hours road trip in our little car to join Laurie in Paris then in Versailles.

We didn't knew what was happening. We were overwhelmed with Joy, anxiety, happiness and...Did I said joy ? But also it was so "scary" and unrealistic to realise that we were going to saw Mika after all this months. We thought that it was a little performance ith 1 or maybe 2 songs for the New Year's Eve show. But it was not. Once we arrived in Versailles, I heard a man saying that it was a whole Mika event with just him for an hour and a half. At this moment my heart and the one of my friends and brother were beating out of our chests !! Gnié...Was it real ?

It was cold and rainy and the woman from the security was sad to saw us in the bad weather so she let us come inside and wait in the stairs. After a long, long, loooong time they let us enter in the Opera and..Wow. The place was so so beautiful. Historical. Breathtaking. I had never ever dreamed of seeing Mika in such an amazing place!

Of course it was a little bit weird to see an audience wearing masks (black masks!) but it was okay because the most important thing was to realise than music was still alive.

Of course when I'm writing I know that I am missing things, details and feelings but it's hard to describe a whole evening just by words, even more because I still can't believe that it happened. But I try to do my best!

Mika's family and friends were all there and it was even more unreal to be surrounded by all of those important people. After a while and late (:p) Mika arrived. Just after the musician and the conductor, Mika arrived on stage. In his beautiful suit. Smiling. Happy. Glowing. He was so, so handsome and just..Himself.

He thanked us for being here (really Mika ??? Isn't it supposed to be us thanking you ?) and explain us why he was making this show. Laurie and I had the same feeling : It was reminding us a lot of I Love Beirut show. And it was as exquisite as the Beirut show was. And as beautiful.

Mika was all smiling and he made some jokes. He told us some stories, told us some things about some songs. I don't want to mention too many things because it HAS to be a surprise for you. It's too beautiful to be spoiled ! But I was surprise -in the good way!- by some songs. It has been a while. He had a choir with him. Max Taylor, his friend Ida. Some guests that he likes. He sang Happy Ending and during a vocal he failed so he laughed and said "Yeah...It's been a while. We're not on tour for too long..As you can see and hear!" then he repeated  the song from the beginnning !

He started the show with "Over My Shoulder" and at the end when everything was done he excuse himself and asked us to be patient because the first song had to be recorded again because of a sound issue (not sure about the reason tho!). But I was like "yeah no problem ! You can start from the beginning if you want" :lmfao:

Beauregard was there and Theodora too! It was so funny to see the little girl's face and to realise that she was at her first Mika's show ever. So cute.

As I said I probably missed a lot of things or details and I'm sorry. It's been two days and it's really hard to let go. How aere we supposed to celebrate Christmas and New Year now as if nothing had happened ? :lmfao: But seriously it was unbelievable.

There is some videos and pictures on the internet as you might have seen it. I have nothing because I was enjoying the show fully and they asked us not to record anything. I'm happy to see some footages because it made me realise that it actually happened for real and that it wasn't just a dream!

I don't know what I can say anymore. Maybe you have some questions, some requests ? I think some memories will come back in my mind the next few days and I will share it with you guys!

In the meantime I hope that you're enjoying this little review. And just know that you were all with us during this show. Mika felt your love, miles away <3

@camille*

On 12/19/2020 at 8:39 PM, camille* said:

Hi everyone!

I was very lucky to be able to attend this special concert thanks to MFC :wub2: I feel like it's the kind of events that totally deserves that I take a little bit of time to write about it.  Even just for my own memories. 

So as was said before, when my friends and I decided we wanted to take a chance and attend whatever they were going to record that night, no one knew what we were signing for.  For my part I was already too happy to know for sure that Mika would be there and I would be able to see him, even for one little song, after all these hard months.  And the fact that it was in Versailles obviously helped wanting to be a part of it.  Only when we received official invitations did we notice the little magical word 'concert' on the email.  We still didn't want to believe 100% (it's very easy to get high hopes, I didn't want to be disappointed)  On Wednesday as I was heading towards Paris after my morning of work, some news started to spread on social networks, for instance from the Gospel choir.  It started to get real.  I didn't want to look at the posted setlist, I preferred being surprised. Of course I was spoilt a little bit, but that's fine, it made me even more excited.

When I arrived in Versailles my day was already made as I was able to meet up with some of my closest friends, it was so good to see beloved ones that I hadn't seen for weeks or months.  We had a 20km around our home limitation that had been lifted just the day before! Crazy timing. We were soon allowed inside, but people at the venue didn't really know what to do with us at first :lmfao:Mika had not finished rehearsing and apparently they had let us in too early. We waited for a while near the stairs, they gave us special certificates to use after 8pm because of the curfew, we were here for 'professional reasons'!  It's true that being a Mika fan can totally be a second career :lmfao:While waiting we heard that the 1st row somewhere in the Opera was reserved for the fans. When it was time to get our seats, we realised it was the 1st row of the stalls :eek: We couldn't believe our luck.  We were all completely amazed by the venue, I think we had more than an hour inside before the concert started but I couldn't process anything already, I was mesmerized by the whole place.

Finally it was time for Mika to arrive.  He was as classy as ever, very fitting clothes, so elegant.  He made a little introduction speech for TV,  explaining we were now entering 2021 and I think he talked about the poetical touch he wanted to bring on this start of the year. During the whole evening, he was just the right amount of chatty and funny like I love, and smart at the same time, it was so perfect.

I don't know if I'm going to report on all the songs, anyway I myself have trouble to define all the emotions I have felt all along this incredible setlist, but I will try to post what crosses my mind just now. Maybe if you don't want to be spoilt you should stop reading here :wink2: (if my report is not already too long anyway :doh:)

Over My Shoulder being the first live song I would hear after this Mika drought is a hint of the magical night that was ahead of us.  Each time I have had the chance to hear OMS live, it's always been a song that I completely savour from start to finish.  I loved this version with the special guest.

Toy Boy works perfectly in this kind of events, it was lovely to hear it again.  I don't listen to it that much as the album version but for me it remains a masterpiece in Mika's repertoire.  Ice Cream was a total surprise!  I've always liked the song, not my fav but always enjoyed it, but this concert brought it to a whole new level.  I can't listen to it the same way as before anymore.  Not everyone agreed with me but one of the many highlights of the night for me.  I don't remember much Grace Kelly but it was certainly as good as always.  Without Her, the cover of Harry Nilsson's song, was such a treat with the famous cellist Gauthier Capuçon as a guest.  Suspended moment.  

The sequence Last Party/Origin/Underwater kind of overwhelmed me with beauty and emotions.  I love when there is a choir alongside Mika and that Gospel choir was very impressive, it was such a great added value.  

Lollipop is one of the songs that I generally enjoy less at gigs (although I liked the Revelation Tour version) but once more on this special night Mika managed to make it something totally new to me, visually and musically, very enjoyable.

Good Guys... so happy to hear this one again.  Hadn't heard it since the Florence symphonic shows, I had missed it a lot.  Beautiful rendition.

EMD was energetic and fun, Mika was playful, engaging the audience, it was hard not to move from our seats.

Les Baisers Perdus.. I wouldn't ever have thought I would hear this song once more after Bercy 2016.  It was a new version with a guitarist, I remember looking at the ceiling of the venue as Mika's voice echoed, it was magnificent.

Then a total surprise for me, the lights turned green and suddenly Mika pronounced the first word of the next song: 'Tomorroooow'.. I couldn't believe it, Tomorrow was one of the big highlights of the Revelation Tour for my friends and I, my heart was full of joy to listen to it again in this way.  Mika totally nailed it, very impressive.

Love Today was also another highlight.  I always love the song live, I'm used to jumping and singing very loud on that one :teehee: but this time we were sitting quietly and Mika managed to make it something new after 14 years, he is so incredible.  He was also very energetic but it was all so very well controlled, I can't explain.  Can't wait to hear it again.

Then Relax and again it was a lovely version.  He asked us to sing 'eaaasy' at the end and of course in this kind of setting everyone is a little bit shy compared to the usual gigs. But he said 'I'm sure people who would have liked being here would want you all to be much louder' or something along the way and I sang as loud as I can (sorry dear neighbours)

As an encore Mika sang Happy Ending with Ida, that I haven't mentioned before but of course I was sooo happy to see her here as well as Max, their voices melt so well with Mika's voice, I always love hearing them.  Mika seemed so happy particularly during this song, his complicity with Ida, the choir and the audience was so nice to see.

Then it was over but... no, he apologised and said he had to sing the first song once again, due to technical issues earlier.  Don't you apologise about having to sing OMS once more and make the pleasure last...  It was even better the 2nd time than the first.

Then this time it was really over and while we were preparing to leave, taking some photos and stuff, Mika came to the edge of the stage to greet us, we thanked and congratulated him and he said something along the lines of 'it's a pleasure to meet with you again'.  So lovely :blush:

I still can't believe all of this actually happened, it all happened so fast, I was not emotionally prepared :lmfao:  I wouldn't have dared to dream that this would be how I would see Mika again after so long, in 2020, magical venue, unique event, with friends around me.   Thank you so so so much to Mika, to @dcdeb and the MFC, as we all said in our tweets after the evening, you totally saved our year :wub2: MERCI :)

Mikagigs BLOG by @tiibet

https://www.mikagigs.com/blog/versailles-royal-opera-in-versailles-france-16-12-2020

• Like 5

francetvpro.fr

:france:
La grande soirée culture sur France 5

"MIKA A L'OPERA ROYAL DE VERSAILLES" À 20.55
VENDREDI 05 FEVRIER
  • Communiqué de presse du 12 janvier 2020

Le vendredi 05 février 2021 à partir de 20.50

Au programme cette semaine de cette grande soirée culture sur France 5, à la découverte du théâtre, de l'opéra, de la musique, de la danse, des beaux-arts :
« Basique Le Classique » : avec Aurélien Gignoux - vibraphone
« Au Spectacle chez soi » avec le concert de Mika à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles
« Passage des arts » et le  documentaire Joey Starr grandeur nature

Une soirée, à la rencontre des artistes et des œuvres, une invitation au voyage dans toutes les contrées de la création, du rire, de l’émotion, du savoir... 

AU SPECTACLE CHEZ SOI 
MIKA à L'Opéra Royal de Versailles.

Pour s'approprier ce lieu et son histoire, sans le nier, Mika le puriste a choisi de donner un show unique, classique, acoustique, intime, différent de ce qu'il a déjà pu faire auparavant. Ne jamais refaire la même chose, toujours se surpasser, aller sur des terrains inconnus... et s'adapter.

Comme "terrain de jeu", l'artiste pop a droit à un immense proscenium au centre de l'opéra Royal de Versailles avec un décor inversé et un arrière-plan, la salle. Comme s'il était au milieu d'une arène, ou d'une piste de cirque.

Plus qu'un spectacle, Mika nous emmène en voyage. Voyage géographique grâce à sa musique, traversée comme lui par de nombreuses influences, voyage intense entre les genres et les émotions, voyage dans le temps dans cet écrin unique, voyage en lui-même...

Plus qu'une simple captation, Mika nous offre, entre les lignes de ses chansons, un portrait de lui et nous parle de ses engagements, ses émotions, sa vie, son histoire.

Plus qu'un concert, Mika nous propose un récital.

:uk:

The great culture evening on France 5

"MIKA AT THE ROYAL OPERA OF VERSAILLES" AT 20.55
FRIDAY 05 FEBRUARY

•     Press release of January 12, 2020

Friday 05 February 2021 from 20.50

On the program this week of this great cultural evening on France 5, to discover theater, opera, music, dance, fine arts:
"Basic Le Classique": with Aurélien Gignoux - vibraphone
"At the Show at Home" with the concert by Mika at the Royal Opera of Versailles
"Passage des arts" and the life-size documentary Joey Starr

An evening, meeting artists and works, an invitation to travel to all the regions of creation, laughter, emotion, knowledge ...

AT THE SHOW AT HOME
MIKA at the Opéra Royal de Versailles.

To appropriate this place and its history, without denying it, Mika the purist has chosen to give a unique, classic, acoustic, intimate show, different from what he has already done before. Never do the same thing again, always surpass yourself, go into new territory ... and adapt.

As a "playground", the pop artist is entitled to a huge proscenium in the center of the Royal Opera of Versailles with an inverted decor and a background, the hall. As if he was in the middle of an arena, or a circus track.

More than a show, Mika takes us on a journey. Geographical journey thanks to his music, crossed like him by many influences, intense journey between genres and emotions, journey through time in this unique setting, journey in itself ...

More than a simple recording, Mika offers us, between the lines of his songs, a portrait of him and tells us about his commitments, his emotions, his life, his history.

More than a concert, Mika offers us a recital.

Avec l'Orchestre de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles

Invités :

• Le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon
  • La soprano Ida Falk-Wiland
  • Le contre-ténor Jakub Józef Orliński
  • Le guitariste Thibaut Garcia
  • Le choeur Gospel Pour 100 Voix

Electron Libre Prod / J5co

Réalisateur : François Goetghebeur
Directeur Photo : Jean-Pierre Joubert

Une captation de 80mn

Captation du 16 décembre 2020 à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles

00508723_000003.thumb.jpg.40f910dc6d3cd36c353ccb318e6e9c49.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Télé Magazine 

• 30 Janvier 2021 (No. 3404)

VENDERDI  5/02

France 5

• 20.20 Passage des arts
  • 20.55 MIKA à L'Opéra Royal de Versailles

page 91

1638787836_TlMagazine_30Janvier2021(No.3404)_p_91.thumb.jpg.2442c1f30aefe5d4b28e0d0d02a84015.jpg

1186399903_TlMagazine-30Janvier2021(No.3404)_p_91.thumb.jpg.58457b91bf0110b9795572b1995a40a5.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TV magazine.lefigaro.fr

Programme TV - Mika à l'Opéra royal de Versailles

Informations
  • Genre : Concert - Pop/Rock
  • Année : 2021

Résumé de Mika à l'Opéra royal de Versailles

Pour s'approprier ce lieu et son histoire, sans le nier, Mika le puriste a choisi de donner un show unique, classique, acoustique, intime, différent de ce qu'il a déjà pu faire auparavant. Ne jamais refaire la même chose, toujours se surpasser, aller sur des terrains inconnus... et s'adapter. Comme «terrain de jeu», l'artiste pop a droit à un immense proscenium au centre de l'Opéra royal de Versailles avec un décor inversé et un arrière-plan, la salle. Comme s'il était au milieu d'une arène, ou d'une piste de cirque. Plus qu'un spectacle, Mika nous emmène en voyage. Voyage géographique grâce à sa musique, traversée comme lui par de nombreuses influences

37365565.thumb.jpg.659f537025884c8ad644dbbfdf84b2d6.jpg

37365538.thumb.jpg.c43e8da08d02ecff153d12e9956de6b1.jpg

37365524.thumb.jpg.0e1cc26cc38a75993ae151ab461ba3e6.jpg

37365476.thumb.jpg.8623c6f4bb8b4a29957839101ede9d49.jpg

37365497.thumb.jpg.4b5f3266e1102e2516e2a2c88d40ab74.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, carafon said:

At lot of the comments say this is a preview of the show not the whole concert. Really hope Mika meant it when he said  everyone will be able to watch it because one of the streaming links doesn't work for me :( 

Does anyone know if France 5 will show the concert afterwards on their website? 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

At lot of the comments say this is a preview of the show not the whole concert. Really hope Mika meant it when he said  everyone will be able to watch it because one of the streaming links doesn't work for me :(

Does anyone know if France 5 will show the concert afterwards on their website? 

This paper says that it's  a 80 minutes show so if the info is right I don't believe that it's only a preview

This channel is a new one that was made to support the artistical world while everything is closed and will start on febuary the first.

It seems that they'll broadcast shows that were filmed during the pendemic in empty places

It's a free channel so I hope there will be a chance for those who are  not in France to watch it

It's on channel 19 at the TNT

Capture2.JPG

Edited by carafon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, carafon said:

This paper says that it's  a 80 minutes show so if the info is right I don't believe that it's only a preview

This channel is a new one that was made to support the artistical world while everything is closed and will start on febuary the first.

It seems that they'll broadcast shows that were filmed during the pendemic in empty places

It's a free channel so I hope there will be a chance for those who are  not in France to watch it

It's on channel 19 at the TNT

Capture2.JPG

Channel 19 at the TNT... Not sure we have that in Germany 😅 so as I understand it, there is not streaming link like with France 5?

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Channel 19 at the TNT... Not sure we have that in Germany 😅 so as I understand it, there is not streaming link like with France 5?

From what I read, it should be streamed on france.tv - but the other channels on that site are only visible from France (or with a French proxy, if you know how to do that...), so I'm not sure how big the chances are that we can watch it here. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

France Télévisions va lancer "Culturebox", une chaîne éphémère pour soutenir la culture (europe1.fr)

If you can watch "France 5" , I suppose that you should be able to watch "Culture box" because it's part of the same tv group 

Anyway there is nothing that you can try right now because the channel will be on air for the first time next monday

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

[BA] Mika à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles - 05/02/2021

Dailymotion

« Bienvenue dans ce théâtre extraordinaire ! »
Quand Mika s’invite à Versailles,
« Je suis ravi d’être là »

c’est la voie royale pour un récital
acoustique,
ludique,
unique !

Twitter

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKobedlheJc/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/1397226140519321/videos/465776264802548

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

Here's a preview of the gig, Mika singing "Without Her" :wub2:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=465776264802548 

Without Her

Mika et Gautier Capuçon à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles
Mika à l'Opéra royal de Versailles sera diffusé mercredi 3 février à 21H05, en avant-première sur la toute nouvelle chaîne CULTUREBOX qui sera lancée ce soir sur le canal 19 de la TNT,
puis diffusé vendredi 5 sur France 5 à 20h55 juste après Basique le Classique avec Félicien Brut - accordéoniste.

Gautier Capuçonest un des prestigieux invités de Mika au château de Versailles, voici leur magnifique duo.

AU SPECTACLE CHEZ SOI

Comme "terrain de jeu", l'artiste pop a droit à un immense proscenium au centre de l'opéra Royal de Versailles avec un décor inversé et un arrière-plan, la salle. Comme s'il était au milieu d'une arène, ou d'une piste de cirque.

Plus qu'un spectacle, Mika nous emmène en voyage. Voyage géographique grâce à sa musique, traversée comme lui par de nombreuses influences, voyage intense entre les genres et les émotions, voyage dans le temps dans cet écrin unique, voyage en lui-même...
Plus qu'une simple captation, Mika nous offre, entre les lignes de ses chansons, un portrait de lui et nous parle de ses engagements, ses émotions, sa vie, son histoire.

Plus qu'un concert, Mika nous propose un récital.

Avec l'Orchestre de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles,
direction Stefan Plewniak

Invités :
Le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon
La soprano Ida Falk-Wiland
Le guitariste Thibaut Garcia

Electron Libre productions / J5co en partenariat avec Château de Versailles Spectacles

Réalisateur : Francois Goetghebeur

Une captation de 80mn

Captation du 16 décembre 2020 à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/1397226140519321/videos/465776264802548

Without Her

Mika et Gautier Capuçon à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles
Mika à l'Opéra royal de Versailles sera diffusé mercredi 3 février à 21H05, en avant-première sur la toute nouvelle chaîne CULTUREBOX qui sera lancée ce soir sur le canal 19 de la TNT,
puis diffusé vendredi 5 sur France 5 à 20h55 juste après Basique le Classique avec Félicien Brut - accordéoniste.

Gautier Capuçonest un des prestigieux invités de Mika au château de Versailles, voici leur magnifique duo.

AU SPECTACLE CHEZ SOI

Plus qu'un concert, Mika nous propose un récital.

Avec l'Orchestre de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles,
direction Stefan Plewniak

Invités :
Le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon
La soprano Ida Falk-Wiland
Le guitariste Thibaut Garcia

Electron Libre productions / J5co en partenariat avec Château de Versailles Spectacles

Réalisateur : Francois Goetghebeur

Une captation de 80mn

Captation du 16 décembre 2020 à l'Opéra Royal de Versailles

SOO BEAUTIFULL:wub2::wub2:

• Like 4

https://www.francetelevisions.fr/et-vous/notre-tele/a-ne-pas-manquer/mika-royal-5035

This is a lot of the same information we've already read.

Mika à l’Opéra royal de Versailles

Cette semaine, le chanteur Mika donne rendez-vous à ses fans dans un décor unique et grandiose : l’Opéra royal du château de Versailles. Un show, aussi intime qu’exceptionnel, à découvrir sur Culturebox (canal 19) dès mercredi à 21.05 et ce vendredi 5 février à 20.50 sur France 5. 

Mika
Mika © Cyril Moreau / Bestimage

Le temps d’un show unique, Mika a choisi de s’offrir pour scène l’Opéra royal de Versailles. Une première pour le chanteur qui, décidément, ne manque pas de fantaisie et se plaît à s’aventurer sur des terrains inconnus. Accompagné par l’Orchestre de l’Opéra royal de Versailles, dirigé par Stefan Plewniak, l’artiste pop y interprète plusieurs de ses plus grands tubes, sans oublier de s’entourer de prestigieux invités de la musique classique, comme le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon ou la soprano Ida Falk-Wiland.

Enregistré le 16 décembre dernier, ce spectacle, à la fois classique et acoustique, intime et grandiose, est aussi l’occasion de découvrir Mika autrement. Au cœur d’un décorum unique, et au rythme de ses nombreuses influences, l’artiste offre une prestation unique et emplie de poésie, ponctuée d’interludes au cours desquels il se confie sur ses engagements et son histoire. Plus qu’un concert, c’est un récital que vous propose Mika ce vendredi soir. 

« Au spectacle chez soi » : Mika à l’Opéra royal de Versailles 

Captation du 16 décembre 2020 à l’Opéra royal de Versailles (80 min) - Réalisation François Goetghebeur - Directeur photo Jean-Pierre Joubert - Production Electron Libre Prod et J5co, en partenariat avec Château de Versailles Spectacles

Avec l’Orchestre de l’Opéra royal de Versailles - Direction Stefan Plewniak
Invités : le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon, la soprano Ida Falk-Wiland, le contre-ténor Jakub Józef Orliński, le guitariste Thibaut Garcia, le chœur Gospel Pour 100 Voix

Au spectacle chez soi : Mika à l’Opéra royal de Versailles est à découvrir mercredi 3 février à 21.05 sur Culturebox, canal 19, et vendredi 5 février à 20.50 sur France 5
À voir et à revoir sur france.tv 

I'm hopeful that we'll be able to see it outside of France -- I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

Also, they've posted a video of Mika singing Over My Shoulder with Jakub Jozef Orlinski on Facebook, too.

https://www.facebook.com/cultureFTV/videos/182476523666802

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2