Mika @ l'Opéra Royal de Versailles broadcast on 3 Feb. on CultureBox / 5 Feb. 2021 France5

Kumazzz

I've managed to download from the google drive but with it being a webm file I can only watch it through the internet. The file is too large to convert to mp4, if anyone has it in this format or any other video format other than webm could you possibly pm it to me?

(the bilibili site doesn't work for me :( )

22 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've managed to download from the google drive but with it being a webm file I can only watch it through the internet. The file is too large to convert to mp4, if anyone has it in this format or any other video format other than webm could you possibly pm it to me?

I will try to convert it. But is it is very heavy it will take time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Same here...

43 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I will try to convert it. But is it is very heavy it will take time.

You're great, thanks! :yes::thumb_yello:

• Like 4

Ouest-France

Vendredi 5 février 2021 (No. 23316)

:france:

Un Mika de gala à Versailles sur France 5

Ce soir à la télé. Au spectacle chez soi, c’est un concert du chanteur d’origine libanaise enregistréàl’Opéra royal. Un show tout en douceur.

Depuis presque quinze ans, Mika enflamme les salles de concert sur ses airs pop et entraînants. Mais ça, c’était avant.

Alors, pour redonner un peu de baume au coeur aux spectateurs, France 5 propose de retrouver le chanteur dans un décor somptueux, l’Opéra royal de Versailles, construit il y a plus de deux siècles.

L’occasion de revisiter ses plus grands tubes, mais aussi de se laisser guider à travers son univers féerique. Ce spectacle, filmé en décembre, a été joué devant quelques spectateurs, tous masqués.

L’artiste s’invite chez le téléspectateur avec délicatesse et finesse, en le faisant voyager à travers des styles différents et son histoire personnelle. Il rappelle ainsi qu’il a d’abord une formation classique, forgée au Royal College of Music, à Londres.

Il se sert alors de sa tessiture impressionnante pour revisiter ses plus grands tubes en version intimiste, en commençant par le célèbre Grace Kelly.

Mika est accompagné par l’Orchestre de l’Opéra royal, mais aussi de prestigieux invités tels que le violoncelliste Gautier Capuçon ou le contreténor Jakub Józef Orliński. Avec ce dernier, il reprend une version émouvante d’Over my shoulder. Un pur bijou revigorant !

:uk:

A gala Mika at Versailles on France 5

Tonight on TV. At the show at home, it is a concert by the singer of Lebanese origin recorded at the Royal Opera. A gentle show.

For almost fifteen years, Mika has ignited concert halls with his pop and catchy tunes. But that was before.

So, to give spectators a little balm in their hearts, France 5 offers to find the singer in a sumptuous setting, the Royal Opera of Versailles, built more than two centuries ago.

The opportunity to revisit his greatest hits, but also to be guided through his magical world. This show, filmed in December, was performed in front of a few spectators, all masked.

The artist invites the viewer with delicacy and finesse, making him travel through different styles and his personal history. He thus recalls that he first had a classical education, forged at the Royal College of Music, in London.

He then uses his impressive range to revisit his greatest hits in an intimate version, starting with the famous Grace Kelly.

Mika is accompanied by the Royal Opera Orchestra, but also prestigious guests such as cellist Gautier Capuçon or countertenor Jakub Józef Orliński. With the latter, he takes up a moving version of Over my shoulder. A pure invigorating jewel!

Ouest_France_05-02-2021_p.25-mika.thumb.jpg.04c8cf36f09cea32f86c6d235634bc7b.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is the mp3 file with the interview from France Musique from today 05/02/2021 at 8:20.

The link to the internet podcast on France Musique:

https://www.francemusique.fr/emissions/l-invite-du-jour/la-pop-star-mika-un-musicien-classique-l-opera-m-a-sauve-91503

Glos_210205.mp3 27.52 MB · 0 downloads

France Musique / Musique Matin

Mika, le chanteur pop grand amateur de musique classique

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

It's working for me without VPN -- before I post it on social media, I wanted to ask if this link works for everyone?

Anna told to be careful because even if it's written france 5 they broadcast tf1. I checked and in fact you see tf1 instead of france 5 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

It's working for me without VPN -- before I post it on social media, I wanted to ask if this link works for everyone?

22 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

Anna told to be careful because even if it's written france 5 they broadcast tf1. I checked and in fact you see tf1 instead of france 5 🤷‍♀️

I think this is the link for France 5 https://www.france.tv/france-5/direct.html

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

It works, but shows TF1.

38 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Oh! That seems to be working for me without VPN. I'll share that then.

France.tv is the official link, but it works only with VPN for me.

The one that works without VPN is this: https://www.stream4free.live/france-5-live - but there's a lot of popups and ads.

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6TfiLFYxS/

mikainstagram

Some beautiful moments captured from the Versailles Royal Opera House show.

'Mika: Live from Versailles Royal Opera House' will be televised tonight on France 5 at 8:50PM (French time)

Quelqu’’uns des beaux moments du show de l'Opéra Royal de Versailles
'Mika a L’Opéra Royal de Versailles' ce soir à 20:50 heures sur @france5

Look by/ Tenue:
@gucci by @alessandromichele
Shoes/ Chaussures: @louboutinworld

@chateauversailles.spectacles
@stefan.plewniak.evoe
#OrchestreOperaRoyal

1 h

145741969_417194042869444_3453049482161374878_n.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

The one that works without VPN is this: https://www.stream4free.live/france-5-live - but there's a lot of popups and ads.

I use it always to watch France 5 on my laptop.

When you connect once (after closing several times the pop-up adverts)  you don't need to press any button after and no problem with adds. You can watch the programme decently.

At least with my Norton Commander firewall. I have just a notification of finding an add "virus" but it doesn't hurt your computer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is the link to my google drive file with the Versailles concert in mp4 format.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/132jp2rGhbxVqFs7d83CPvd7oiAC8hJ9L/view?usp=sharing

I hope it will work for you @TinyLove_CJ @Starlight

I've just downloaded this now and it plays beautifully! Thank you so much for converting it, now I can watch it any time! :flowers2: