Hello everyone! I'm Paulina and I come from Poland.

I've been a fan for more or less a year and I can say that I rediscovered Mika (yes, because I knew him before, but didn't pay attention to him, shame on me) when I’d started learning Italian... I knew his songs before, I listened to some of them quite often but I didn't realise that he is such a lovely person. But it’s changed when I was watching The Sanremo Music Festival last year and saw Mika performing "Amore che vieni, amore che vai" by Fabrizio de André... and I was speechless...:cloud: This is how it began - I started watching his interviews in Italian, then, of course, I discovered Stasera Casa Mika etc. And what can I say? I love his music, his personality... I remember that Mika was kind of an anchor for me when the pandemic started - I was a bundle of nerves in these difficult moments but his music and his Instagram live videos (like cooking with Mika) helped me a lot. He is such an inspiration to me, I even started learning French for him (such a sacrifice haha). 

And to be honest I've been following MFC on Instagram for a long time but I don't post here very often due to lack of time... but my New Year's resolution is to change it and I'll do my best :)

Greetings for all Mikafreaks! Stay high! :lustslow:

• Like 5
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! I'm Paulina and I come from Poland. I've been a fan for more or less a year and I can say that I rediscovered Mika (yes, because I knew him before, but didn't pay attention to him

Witaj Paulina. Cieszę się, że coraz więcej fanów z Polski pojawia się na MFC. Nie będziesz się tu nudzić     Hello Paulina. I am happy that there is more and more fans from Poland on this For

Hello Paulina and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun here. i leave you the polish thread where you can chat with other Polish Mika fans. Enjoy the forum!!       

10 minutes ago, Pollynessa said:

I've been a fan for more or less a year and I can say that I rediscovered Mika (yes, because I knew him before, but didn't pay attention to him, shame on me) when I’d started learning Italian... I knew his songs before, I listened to some of them quite often but I didn't realise that he is such a lovely person. But it’s changed when I was watching The Sanremo Music Festival last year and saw Mika performing "Amore che vieni, amore che vai" by Fabrizio de André... and I was speechless...:cloud: This is how it began - I started watching his interviews in Italian, then, of course, I discovered Stasera Casa Mika etc. And what can I say? I love his music, his personality... I remember that Mika was kind of an anchor for me when the pandemic started - I was a bundle of nerves in these difficult moments but his music and his Instagram live videos (like cooking with Mika) helped me a lot. He is such an inspiration to me, I even started learning French for him (such a sacrifice haha). 

And to be honest I've been following MFC on Instagram for a long time but I don't post here very often due to lack of time... but my New Year's resolution is to change it and I'll do my best :)

Hello @Pollynessa

I am Nina and I am from Belgium:belgium:

Welcome and have fun with us!💕

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pollynessa said:

Witaj Paulina. Cieszę się, że coraz więcej fanów z Polski pojawia się na MFC. Nie będziesz się tu nudzić  :thumb_yello:

Hello Paulina. I am happy that there is more and more fans from Poland on this Forum. Enjoy :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Hello Paulina and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani: Have a lot of fun here. i leave you the polish thread where you can chat with other Polish Mika fans. Enjoy the forum!! :wink2:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Witaj Paulina. Cieszę się, że coraz więcej fanów z Polski pojawia się na MFC. Nie będziesz się tu nudzić  :thumb_yello:

Hello Paulina. I am happy that there is more and more fans from Poland on this Forum. Enjoy :thumb_yello:

Witaj, Aniu! Ja również się bardzo cieszę, że mogę być częścią MFC. ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Paulina and welcome to the MFC.:welcomeani: Have a lot of fun here. i leave you the polish thread where you can chat with other Polish Mika fans. Enjoy the forum!! :wink2:

Hello! And thank you, I haven't seen it before! 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Pollynessa said:

Nice to meet you Paulina :bye: and :welcomeani:.

I'm Prisca from Switzerland.

I also discovered Mika while learning Italian. :biggrin2:

I knew some of his songs but I had no idea who he was. :original:

Really nice New Year's resolution. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2