Mika @ La Canzone Segreta, Rai1, 19 March 2021

mellody

It seems Mika will be on the Italian version of "The secret song", the one he has already been in in France last year - I don't know if this website is reliable, but they quote La Repubblica as a source, and that is a serious newspaper (I can't find it on their site tho): https://www.tutto.tv/2021/02/18/la-canzone-segreta-programma-ospiti/  ... they write:

Tra questi, spunta intanto anche il nome di Mika. Così come rivelato dalle pagine di “Repubblica”, il cantante di trentotto anni, di recente in uscita con il nuovo live album, sarà protagonista di una delle puntate realizzate qui in Italia con la co – produzione di Blu Yazmine.

Among these, the name of Mika also appears. As revealed by the pages of "Repubblica", the thirty-eight year old singer, recently released with his new live album, will be the protagonist of one of the episodes made here in Italy with the co - production of Blu Yazmine.

Ha, maybe we shouldn't trust them, they got his age wrong! :aah: :teehee:

Can anyone find a reliable source for it?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It seems Mika will be on the Italian version of "The secret song", the one he has already been in in France last year - I don't know if this website is reliable, but they quote La Repubblica as a source, and that is a serious newspaper (I can't find it on their site tho): https://www.tutto.tv/2021/02/18/la-canzone-segreta-programma-ospiti/  ... they write:

Tra questi, spunta intanto anche il nome di Mika. Così come rivelato dalle pagine di “Repubblica”, il cantante di trentotto anni, di recente in uscita con il nuovo live album, sarà protagonista di una delle puntate realizzate qui in Italia con la co – produzione di Blu Yazmine.

Among these, the name of Mika also appears. As revealed by the pages of "Repubblica", the thirty-eight year old singer, recently released with his new live album, will be the protagonist of one of the episodes made here in Italy with the co - production of Blu Yazmine.

Ha, maybe we shouldn't trust them, they got his age wrong! :aah: :teehee:

Can anyone find a reliable source for it?

It's buried in this La Repubblica article here, which you can't read unless you're a subscriber:

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/intervista/2021/02/17/news/serena_rossi-288008681/

But someone sent me a clip from the newspaper article so it's true. In the interview with Serena Rossi, who will be the host of the new show "La Canzone Segreta", they say the show will start on 12th March. There will be 7 guests from the world of spectacle, sport, and journalism, and Mika will be one of the "protagonists." They don't say which date, though, so we just have to wait for more details to come out. :)

PS At this point, Mika is as close to 38 as he is to 37 so they aren't *that* wrong. :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

From what I understand the show will air right after the Sanremo Festival week (which is sort of a "sacred" and untouchable week for the Italian TV :mf_popeanim:;)), and it will go on for 5 or 6 episodes on Fridays.

At the moment I couldn't find enough information such as if it is a recorded show or a live one. It would be interesting to know it, as Mika might have filmed his episode some time ago while he was still here in Italy... :dunno: But I don't want to create confusion, so the only thing I can say is that apparently Mika is the only recurring name in these first articles about this new program. So, the news should be reliable.

I'll leave you the link to another page where they mention him (although it refers once again to the article from La Rebupplica ;)):

By the way, Serena Rossi is a young and beautiful actress from Neaples, she just had a very successful series on RaiUno. She's also a dubbing actress for Disney movies, has already hosted some shows on RaiUno and she's a very good singer. She took part in an episode of "Stasera Casa Mika" S2. :wink2:
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I really like the French version and I loved his participation in the French program. In each episode the protagonist, retraces his career, listening to his songs and those of other artists who influenced his life, meeting friends, collaborators, relatives, etc... Surprisingly. Serena Rossi is an excellent TV presenter and actress and she knows him very well having been his guest at Stasera Casa Mika. I’m very curious and I hope to confirm. :mikadas:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

I really like the French version and I loved his participation in the French program. In each episode the protagonist, retraces his career, listening to his songs and those of other artists who influenced his life, meeting friends, collaborators, relatives, etc... Surprisingly. Serena Rossi is an excellent TV presenter and actress and she knows him very well having been his guest at Stasera Casa Mika. I’m very curious and I hope to confirm. :mikadas:

🙏

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

That sounds like a lovely episode to watch out for!! I can’t wait! It sounds a bit like “Le Divan” but then more career focused. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Elena Mastro said:

At the moment I couldn't find enough information such as if it is a recorded show or a live one. 

The French one he was on was recorded, iirc. But not very long in advance, less than a month, I think. Ofc it could be different in Italy.

35 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It sounds a bit like “Le Divan” but then more career focused. 

I think it's more like that Canadian show he was on last January, where his family, friends and artists he likes surprised him with all sorts of stuff. He was very moved by it.

Tbh in a way I'm surprised he's taking part in such a show these days - but then again, I'm not surprised at all. It might be an emotional challenge, but certainly a beautiful one.

Btw I just noticed this is still the Italian press 2020 thread. :doh: Sorry, I didn't realize when posting. I'll fix it later from the PC and split these posts into a new thread (maybe even an extra one for this show).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think it's more like that Canadian show he was on last January, where his family, friends and artists he likes surprised him with all sorts of stuff. He was very moved by it.

Tbh in a way I'm surprised he's taking part in such a show these days - but then again, I'm not surprised at all. It might be an emotional challenge, but certainly a beautiful one.

You’re right! The Canadian show! I hope they do it from a different perspective in the Italian one and add new elements in there or surprising things Fans didn’t know yet ☺️ Maybe more of a backstage look to SCM?? ☺️ Looking forward to it very much though.

Why are you surprised he’s taking part in a show like that? I actually think it’s perfect, because he’s had a career that is worth of such a show. I can imagine him not doing it maybe 5-6 years ago. I think it’s also a good marketing move, since the whole music industry has been destabilized and can’t promote itself it usually would with concerts etc, it’s a way for him to stay in the minds of people and to remind existing fans, that he’s still there. Maybe it hasn’t been a conscious decision, but timing is perfect. 

• Like 2

In the Canadian show he was the only guest and the show was an hour long. But the Italian show will be similar to the French one in which he was one of the guests in 2019.

Here it is. It wasn't very long and not particularly emotional. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, mellody said:

I think it's more like that Canadian show he was on last January, where his family, friends and artists he likes surprised him with all sorts of stuff.

It's hard to say after what we can read for the moment.

They mention the French format - so many "protagonists" in one episode.

On the other hand it sounds like one "protagonist" in each episode. So I am confused.

We have to wait for more details.

• Like 3

La Pubblica

:italia:

An interview with Serena Rossi on Italian Newspaper 'La Pubblica"

17 Febbraio 2021

https://rep.repubblica.it/pwa/intervista/2021/02/17/news/serena_rossi-288008681/

Intervista

Serena Rossi torna in tv dopo 'Mina Settembre': "Ormai i fotografi mi seguono anche al supermercato"

Dal 12 marzo l'attrice condurrà il nuovo varietà di punta di Rai 1, 'Canzone segreta'. "Chi ha seguito la fiction mi darà una chance"

«Dopo Mina Settembre mi sono trovata i paparazzi sotto casa. “Ragazzi che fate, siete a caccia di scoop?”. Risposta: “Aspettavamo te”. Bene, io stavo andando a fare la spesa. E sono venuti con me dal macellaio. Titolo sul giornale: “La regina degli ascolti è una di noi”». Serena Rossi ride. Trentacinque anni, napoletana, ha colpito al cuore il pubblico e dal 12 marzo condurrà il varietà di punta di Rai 1, Canzone segreta, show tra musica emozioni, da un format francese di successo, La Chanson Secrète.
Sette ospiti (del mondo dello spettacolo, sport, gionalismo) si godono la sorpersa preparata per loro.
Mika sarà uno dei protagonisti.

:uk:

Interview

Serena Rossi is back on TV after 'Mina Settembre': "Now the photographers also follow me to the supermarket"

From 12 March the actress will host the new top variety of Rai 1, 'Canzone segreta'. "Those who have followed the fiction will give me a chance"

«After Mina Settembre I found the paparazzi under the house. "What are you guys doing, are you hunting for scoops?". Answer: “We were waiting for you”. Well, I was going shopping. And they came with me to the butcher. Headline in the newspaper: "The queen of ratings is one of us" ». Serena Rossi laughs. Thirty-five years old, Neapolitan, she struck the audience in the heart and from 12 March she will host the top variety of Rai 1, Canzone segreta, show between music and emotions, from a successful French format, La Chanson Secrète.
Seven guests (from the world of entertainment, sport, journalism) enjoy the surprise prepared for them.
Mika will be one of the protagonists.

1870415572_LaReubblica.jpg.db11efa2f7094176adf35004fde6ad8d.jpg

EuhUoRsXYAAOdHR.thumb.jpg.216a21aeb8b9819d0dba91203e07e0a9.jpg

• Like 2

PDF file Offerta marzo 2021 - Rai Pubblicità

Uno show musicale con cantanti, attori, conduttori, sportivi e comici,
seduti al buio e ignari di ciò che sta per accadere.
I vip si lasceranno sorprendere dall’esibizione di un amico, un parente,
un coniuge, un collega: persone pronte a trasmettere loro un messaggio
attraverso la "canzone segreta".
con Serena Rossi
in prima serata

A musical show with singers, actors, conductors, sportsmen and comedians,
sitting in the dark and unaware of what is about to happen.
The VIPs will be surprised by the performance of a friend, a relative,
a spouse, a colleague: people ready to convey a message to them
through the "secret song".
with Serena Rossi
in the early evening

184665641_Offertamarzo2021_RaiPubblicit_p.1.thumb.jpg.249f95c35be99825e2ce213aab211955.jpg

2051772420_Offertamarzo2021_RaiPubblicit_p.5.thumb.jpg.773efa6a3ce9ccea15e7e6762a4f2420.jpg

• Like 3

Twitter

http://www.chetvfa.it/canzone-segreta-luca-argentero-e-virginia-raffaele-tra-gli-ospiti-del-nuovo-show-di-serena-rossi/

#CanzoneSegreta, #LucaArgentero e #VirginiaRaffaele tra gli ospiti del nuovo show di #SerenaRossi

Da venerdì 12 marzo Serena Rossi debutta su Rai 1 con “Canzone Segreta”. Insieme a lei grandi protagonisti dello spettacolo a cui verranno indirizzate emozionanti sorprese tra cui Mika, Luca Argentero, Virginia Raffaele e…

#CanzoneSegreta, #LucaArgentero and #VirginiaRaffaele among the guests of the new #SerenaRossi show

From Friday 12 March Serena Rossi debuts on Rai 1 with “Canzone Segreta”. Together with her, great protagonists of the show will be addressed exciting surprises including Mika, Luca Argentero, Virginia Raffaele and ...

• Like 4

il Giornale

https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/presentare-allariston-mio-sogno-intanto-scopro-canzone-1929316.html

"Presentare all'Ariston? È il mio sogno ma intanto scopro la Canzone segreta"

L'attrice, che ha anche una bellissima voce, dopo il successo di "Mina Settembre" è pronta a un nuovo programma da venerdì su Raiuno

Lei è la Loretta Goggi dei nostri tempi: una splendida voce, ma anche un'attrice matura e una conduttrice estrosa.

Perfetta per essere sul palco dell'Ariston. Dopo aver raccolto ascolti eccezionali nella fiction Mina Settembre, Serena Rossi è arrivata a Sanremo anche per pubblicizzare il suo prossimo impegno: Canzone segreta, da venerdì prossimo su Raiuno, uno show emozionale in cinque puntate prodotto da Blu Yazmine dove i personaggi vengono raccontati attraverso un brano a sorpresa (per loro).

Serena, andiamo subito al dunque: lei sarebbe una degna erede di Amadeus, una presentatrice perfetta per il Festival, e poi di donne in conduzione ce ne sono state poche...

«Andiamoci piano. Non c'è da avere fretta. Certo, è sempre stato il mio sogno, ma deve arrivare il momento giusto. Io ho sempre cercato di costruirmi un percorso solido, non per nulla la mia consacrazione è arrivata dopo vent'anni di lavoro, mattone dopo mattone. Quel palco mi emoziona, ma non mi spaventa, prima o poi magari...».

Intanto dalla settima prossima sarà impegnata nell'importante appuntamento su Raiuno.

«Spero di ritrovare il sostegno e l'amore del pubblico che mi ha seguito fin qui, soprattutto nell'ultima serie Mina Settembre. E che la gente abbia voglia di emozionarsi con me. Credo molto in questo progetto, è uno spettacolo basato sulla musica e sui sentimenti che può far bene alle persone, soprattutto in questo momento difficile. Tra gli ospiti di venerdì ci saranno Mika, Argentero, Virginia Raffaele, Carlo Conti: li scopriremo - e loro si scopriranno - sotto un'altra veste».

E quando potremo vedere il film Diabolik dove interpreta Elisabeth, la donna legata al protagonista prima di incontrare Eva Kant?

«Sarebbe dovuto uscire il 31 dicembre, non sappiamo ancora quando arriverà nei cinema. Ho sentito i Manetti Bros., ma non lo sanno neppure loro: è un film così particolare, spettacolare che va apprezzato sul grande schermo, per cui siamo in attesa della riapertura delle sale. Ho fatto tutto con i Manetti, a loro devo tutto, sono stati i primi registi a darmi fiducia e ho voluto esserci anche in questo progetto».

Lei ha un figlio di quattro anni. Come si sente da mamma nei confronti di questi bambini e ragazzi cui viene tolta un'infanzia e un'adolescenza normale?

«A Roma siamo ancora fortunati: Diego sta riuscendo ad avere una vita quasi normale, va a scuola, al parco. Però sono veramente dispiaciuta per tutti: si stanno perdendo quel periodo in cui si costruiscono le amicizie di una vita, ci saranno dei buchi nella loro formazione. Egoisticamente spero che quando Diego andrà in prima elementare, tra due anni, tutto questo sarà finito».

E, invece, quando il Covid lo permetterà si sposerà con Davide (Devenuto), il suo compagno?

«Non è nei nostri progetti, non ci stiamo pensando, la nostra vita è già così frenetica, così piena di lavoro, di Diego...».

Dopo Canzone segreta quali progetti la aspettano?

«Prima sarò sul set di una nuova serie di Raiuno e, dopo, si aprirà quello per la seconda stagione di Mina Settembre».

Per la cultura napoletana è un periodo di fulgore, le fiction tratte dai libri di Maurizio de Giovanni stanno facendo furore...

«Da napoletana sono orgogliosa: è un grande esempio, ci sta regalando storie meravigliose che, oltre ai libri, possono arrivare a tante persone attraverso le serie televisive».

Stagione d'oro anche per le serie con protagoniste donne. Ultima in ordine di tempo Luisa Ranieri in Lolita Lobosco...

«Ed era ora. L'anormalità era che le donne fossero costrette a interpretare solo la parte di mogli o figlie dei protagonisti. E faccio il tifo per tutte».

"Introduce to the Ariston? It's my dream but in the meantime I discover the secret Song"

The actress, who also has a beautiful voice, after the success of "Mina Settembre" is ready for a new program from Friday on Raiuno

She is the Loretta Goggi of our times: a splendid voice, but also a mature actress and a whimsical presenter.

Perfect to be on the Ariston stage. After collecting exceptional ratings in the fiction Mina Settembre, Serena Rossi also arrived in Sanremo to advertise her next engagement: Secret song, from next Friday on Raiuno, an emotional show in five episodes produced by Blu Yazmine where the characters are told through a surprise song (for them).

Serena, let's get straight to the point: she would be a worthy heir to Amadeus, a perfect presenter for the Festival, and then there were few women running ...

"Let's go slow. There is no need to be in a hurry. Of course, it has always been my dream, but the right time has to come. I have always tried to build a solid path for myself, it is not for nothing that my consecration came after twenty years of work, brick by brick. That stage excites me, but it doesn't scare me, sooner or later maybe ... ».

Meanwhile, from the next seventh she will be engaged in the important appointment on Raiuno.

«I hope to find the support and love of the public who have followed me here, especially in the latest Mina Settembre series. And that people want to get excited with me. I really believe in this project, it is a show based on music and feelings that can be good for people, especially in this difficult moment. Among the guests on Friday there will be Mika, Argentero, Virginia Raffaele, Carlo Conti: we will discover them - and they will discover themselves - under another guise ».

And when will we be able to see the film Diabolik where she plays Elisabeth, the woman linked to the protagonist before meeting Eva Kant?

“It should have been released on December 31st, we still don't know when it will hit theaters. I heard the Manetti Bros., but they don't know it either: it is such a special, spectacular film that should be appreciated on the big screen, so we are waiting for the reopening of the theaters. I did everything with the Manettis, I owe everything to them, they were the first directors to trust me and I wanted to be there in this project too ».

She has a four-year-old son. How do you feel as a mother towards these children and young people who are deprived of a normal childhood and adolescence?

«In Rome we are still lucky: Diego is managing to have an almost normal life, he goes to school, to the park. But I am really sorry for everyone: they are missing that period in which the friendships of a lifetime are built, there will be holes in their formation. I selfishly hope that when Diego goes to first grade, in two years, all this will be over ».

And, instead, when Covid allows it, will she marry Davide (Devenuto), her partner?

«It is not in our plans, we are not thinking about it, our life is already so hectic, so full of work, of Diego ...».

After Secret Song, what projects await you?

"First I will be on the set of a new Raiuno series and, after, the one for the second season of Mina Settembre will open".

For the Neapolitan culture it is a period of splendor, the fictions taken from the books of Maurizio de Giovanni are making a furore ...

"As a Neapolitan I am proud: she is a great example, she is giving us wonderful stories that, in addition to books, can reach many people through television series".

Golden season also for the series starring women. Last in chronological order Luisa Ranieri in Lolita Lobosco ...

“And it was time. The abnormality was that women were forced to play only the part of the protagonists' wives or daughters. And I cheer for all of them ».

• Like 2

• mellody changed the title to Mika @ La Canzone Segreta, Rai1, 12 March 2021
2 hours ago, mellody said:

So do I understand it right that he'll be on this Friday? I changed it in the title.

Rai1 has not yet officially announced Mika's appearance...

Here is the Guide to TV programs broadcast on Rai 1,on Friday 12 March.

https://oggiintv.kaleidosstudio.com/guida-tv-canale/Rai-1-(DTT)/12-03-2021

Tiziana Martinengo was a one of directors of CasaMika in 2016/2017 and Domenica In, La Prima Volta.

canzone_segreta.thumb.png.d4028b109fb8d90495f14bfd3210680a.png

21:25
Canzone segreta
Canale:
Rai 1
Giorno:
12/03, 21:25
Genere:
intrattenimento
Durata:
155'
Canzone Segreta è uno show elegante, anche commovente, un vero e proprio varietà di prima serata con tutto il calore e la forza dell'emotainment, che celebra i sogni, le storie dei protagonisti e le loro emozioni. Conduce Serena Rossi Un programma di Tiziana Martinengo, Barbara Boncompagni, Salvo Gu...

Canzone Segreta is an elegant, even moving show, a real prime-time variety with all the warmth and strength of emotainment, which celebrates the dreams, the stories of the protagonists and their emotions. Conducts Serena Rossi A program by Tiziana Martinengo, Barbara Boncompagni, Salvo Gu ...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Rai1 has not yet officially announced Mika's appearance...

Here is the Guide to TV programs broadcast on Rai 1,on Friday 12 March.

https://oggiintv.kaleidosstudio.com/guida-tv-canale/Rai-1-(DTT)/12-03-2021

Tiziana Martinengo was a one of directors of CasaMika in 2016/2017 and Domenica In, La Prima Volta.

canzone_segreta.thumb.png.d4028b109fb8d90495f14bfd3210680a.png

21:25
Canzone segreta
Canale:
Rai 1
Giorno:
12/03, 21:25
Genere:
intrattenimento
Durata:
155'
Canzone Segreta è uno show elegante, anche commovente, un vero e proprio varietà di prima serata con tutto il calore e la forza dell'emotainment, che celebra i sogni, le storie dei protagonisti e le loro emozioni. Conduce Serena Rossi Un programma di Tiziana Martinengo, Barbara Boncompagni, Salvo Gu...

Canzone Segreta is an elegant, even moving show, a real prime-time variety with all the warmth and strength of emotainment, which celebrates the dreams, the stories of the protagonists and their emotions. Conducts Serena Rossi A program by Tiziana Martinengo, Barbara Boncompagni, Salvo Gu ...

@Kumazzz why...  Rai... not yet officially announced Mika's appearance...when there will be Mika ?  

4 hours ago, Paoletta said:

@Kumazzz why...  Rai... not yet officially announced Mika's appearance...when there will be Mika ?  

Even if Rai hasn't announced it yet, Serena Rossi has, so it's pretty sure that Mika well be there on Friday. :yes:

Intanto dalla settima prossima sarà impegnata nell'importante appuntamento su Raiuno.

«Spero di ritrovare il sostegno e l'amore del pubblico che mi ha seguito fin qui, soprattutto nell'ultima serie Mina Settembre. E che la gente abbia voglia di emozionarsi con me. Credo molto in questo progetto, è uno spettacolo basato sulla musica e sui sentimenti che può far bene alle persone, soprattutto in questo momento difficile. Tra gli ospiti di venerdì ci saranno Mika, Argentero, Virginia Raffaele, Carlo Conti: li scopriremo - e loro si scopriranno - sotto un'altra veste».

Meanwhile, from the next seventh she will be engaged in the important appointment on Raiuno.

«I hope to find the support and love of the public who have followed me here, especially in the latest Mina Settembre series. And that people want to get excited with me. I really believe in this project, it is a show based on music and feelings that can be good for people, especially in this difficult moment. Among the guests on Friday there will be Mika, Argentero, Virginia Raffaele, Carlo Conti: we will discover them - and they will discover themselves - under another guise ».

On 3/8/2021 at 4:01 AM, mellody said:

So do I understand it right that he'll be on this Friday? I changed it in the title.

Mika will be on the second episode, 19 March.

"Nella seconda puntata interverranno, tra gli altri, #Mika e #CarolynSmith (da TvBlog)

"In the second episode, #Mika and #CarolynSmith will intervene (from TvBlog)

• Thanks 1