Mika in Italian press 2021

mellody

GENTE  N.32 – 21 Agosto 2021

DAL 16 SETTEMBRE IL TALENT DI SKY.

CON TANTE NOVITÀ

NIENTEPIÙCATEGORIE PERETÀE SESSO, ZERODISTINGUOTRA BANDOSOLISTI.

È LA RIVOLUZIONEDELLO SHOWCHESARÀ CONDOTTODA LUDOVICOTERSIGNI.

«LEAUDIZIONI?»,DICE. «UN’EMOZIONE.QUASI QUASIRICOMINCEREI»

Che rivoluzione a X Factor Italia, che con la nuova stagione fa a pezzi la suddivisione in categorie tradizionali alla quale eravamo abituati, perché per sognare di salire su quel palco non importa certo di che sesso sei, quanti anni hai o se canti da solo o assieme a una band: contano soltanto iltuo talento e la tua musica. E allora, Come as you are, vieni come sei: lo dicevano i Nirvana negli Anni 90, oggi è il claim con cui il programma canoro arrivato alla quindicesima edizione - si parte il 16 settembre su Sky e Now - fa da apripista, prendendo una strada mai battuta da nessun altro altro talent musicale al mondo. E dalla quale, scommetteteci, sarà difficile tornare indietro.

Libertà assoluta e “nessuna etichetta, nessuna paura, nessuna categoria”, come sottolinea il primo video promo del talent prodotto da Fremantle, il cui protagonista è Ludovico Tersigni, al debutto come frontman dopo dieci anni di conduzione di Alessandro Cattelan.

«Libero di essere chi sei, sempre», ribadisce il giovane attore romano, amatissimo dai giovani, che abbiamo conosciuto in L’estate addosso di Gabriele Muccino, nella fictionRai Tutto può succedere e poi nella serie teen di Netflix Summertime, di cui è in arrivo il secondo capitolo. Appassionatissimo di musica, Tersignisuona il basso e la chitarra, fa parte di una band della quale non vuole svelare il nome e adora la musica elettronica, ma giura di ascoltare anche tanto rock,tanti cantautori,tanto jazz. Trasversale e zero paletti, proprio come gli aspiranti concorrenti che sfidando il caldo torrido dell’estate romana hanno partecipato ai casting a Cinecittà di fronte ai quattro confermatissimi giudici, alle prese con le nuove regole di questa edizione fluida e trasversale proprio nell’anno in cui l’X Factor inglese annuncia una pausa che somiglia a un addio: dopo 17 anni e 15 stagioni, infatti, il talent musicale non compare nella programmazione dell’emittente inglese Itv.

Quel che vedremo in Italia invece è che le squadre di Emma, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli e Mika saranno eterogenee per sesso ed età, composte da artisti solisti o da band attraverso una modalità di assegnazione e scelta dei dodici finalisti incentrata esclusivamente sulla proposta musicale e sulla progettualità artistica. L’unica regola alla quale i giudici dovranno attenersi nella scelta dei membri della propria squadra è che ciascun giudice dovrà portare con sé ai Live almeno un solista e almeno una band. Il che, sostengono gli organizzatori del programma, avrà una unica conseguenza: la gara sarà ancora più viva e competitiva e la musica sarà rappresentata tutta, in maniera sempre più ampia, fluida e variegata.

Nel frattempo dalle audizioni nella Capitale arrivano le prime indiscrezioni quel che vedremo in Tv a partire da metà settembre.

«C’è un cambio quest’anno rispetto a quello che abbiamo sentito l’anno scorso», dice per esempio Mika. «C’è il ritorno anche di un aspetto un po’ più rock, c’è meno trap e anche il rock è molto più contaminato rispetto a quello che abbiamo sentito tanti anni fa».

Ma c’è anche continuità con le edizioni passate, come ha fatto notare Manuel Agnelli dopo le audizioni. «È incredibile come ogni anno alle selezioni arrivino dei talenti, si vede che di talento puro ce n’è veramente tantissimo in questo Paese». In particolare, osserva il frontman degli Afterhours, ci sono parecchie band, «alcune sono anche molto buone, però particolari, e questo è un vantaggio». Ed è proprio l’originalità dei gruppi ciò che colpisce trasversalmente tutti i giudici, incluso Manuelito-Hell Raton, che sottolinea come, rispetto all’edizione precedente, ci siano progetti che lui definisce molto originali.

«Sono curioso di poterci lavorare e scoprire anche con loro che cosa metteranno a disposizione dellamusica». Stesso concetto che vuole mettere in evidenza Emma, che parla di «colori ancora più vari rispetto all’anno scorso». La cantante vuole anche sottolineare come la varietà musicale vista alle selezioni sia molto importante in questo momento difficile perle persone ma soprattutto per chi ha fatto della musica il proprio mestiere. «Arriviamo da un anno complicato, dove i ragazzi non si sono potuti esprimere proprio al cento per cento, quindi magari qualcuno di loro è uscito dalla cameretta e si è presentato direttamente sul palco di X Factor», ha detto la cantante, che ha speso parole carine per accogliere il debuttante Ludovico Tersigni. E lui ha ricambiato: «Questi primi giorni di auditions sono stati davvero un’altalena di emozioni: entusiasmo, paura, eccitazione. Tutto bellissimo, quasi quasi ricomincerei da capo», ha dichiarato il conduttore, scendendo nel dettaglio di quel che apprezza nei giudici e immaginando i prossimi mesi con loro, non solo sul palco.

«Con i giudici mi sono trovato benissimo dal primo momento, non vedo l’ora di paracadutarmi con Manuelito, di suonare con Manuel, di bere fiumi di champagne con Mika e di andare a un concerto di Emma».

Per vederli nel nuovo X Factor invece bisogna aspettare dopo l’estate.

:uk: Google translator

From September 16th the Talent of Sky.
With lots of news

NOTING Categories Pertàee sex, zeroistingoutra bandosolists.

It is the revolving showchesarà condottoda Ludovico Tersigni.

"Leauditions?" He says. «An emotion. Aquasis almostricomince»

What a revolution to X Factor Italia, who with the new season makes the subdivision into traditional categories to which we were used to you, because to dream king to get on that stage no matter certain of what sex you are, how old you are Or if you sing alone or along with a band: they only count IlTuo Talen to and your music. And then, as you are, come as you are: Nirvana told him about the 90s, today is the claim with which the canorous program arrived at the fifteenth edition - we start the 16 set Teamed on Sky and Now - ago from Opener, taking a road ever beaten by Nes Sun other musical talent in the world. And from which, bet us, it will be difficult to go back.

Absolute freedom and "no label, no fear, no category", as the first video promo of the talent produced by fremantle, whose protagonist is Ludovico Tersigni, to debut as a front man after ten years of conduction of Ales Sandro Cattelan.

«Free to be who you are always», reiterates the young actor Rome no, very loved by young people, which we met in the summer on the summer of Gabriele Muccino, in the fiction you can then happen and then in the Teen series of Netflix Summertime, of which the second chapter is coming. Very passionate about music, Tersignisuo na Basso and the guitar, is part of a band of which he does not want to reveal the name and adores electronic music, but he swears to listen to so much rock, so many santa re, so jazz. Transversal and Zero Paletti, Pro Prio as the aspiring competitors who challenging the torrid heat of the summer Rome na participated in the castings in cinecità in front of the four confirmed downs, struggling with the new rules of this Fluid and transversal edition precisely in the year in which the X Factor English announces a pause that resembles a farewell: after 17 years and 15 seasons, in fact, the Talent Mu Somale does not appear in the programming of the English issuer ITV.

What we will see in Italy instead is that Emma's teams, Hell Raton, Manuel Agnelli and Mika will be heterogeneous by sex and age, composed of solo artists or bands through a modality of a gnacle axis and choice of twelve finalists in centred exclusively On the musical proposal and artistic project. The only rule to which the judges must not stick in the choice of the members of his team is that each judge will give me to live at least one soloist and at least one band. Which, support the organizers of the program, will have a unique consequence: the race will be even more alive and competitive and the music will be rap presented all, in an increasingly broad, fluid and varied way.

Meanwhile, the first rumors arrive from the hearings in the CA Pitale what we will see on TV starting from mid-September.

"There is a change this year I feel at what we heard last year," says Mika for example. "There is also a little more rock appearance, there is less trap and even rock is much more contaminated than what I have heard many years ago."

But there is also continuity with past editions, as Manuel Agnelli pointed out after auditions. "It is incredible as every year to the selections to arrive talents, we see that of pure talent there is really so much in this country." In particular, he observes the frontman of the Afterhours, there are several bands, "Alcu are also very good, but the particulars, and this is an advantage". And it is precisely the originality of the groups what affects all the judges, including but Nuelito-Hell Raton, which underlines how, compared to the previous edition, there are projects that he defines very original.

"I'm curious to work and discover kings even with them what they will make available. The same concept that he wants to highlight Emma, who speaks of "even more different colors than last year". The singer also wants to emphasize how the musical variety seen to the selections is very important to you in this difficult time pearls but above all for those who have made music their job. "We come from a complicated year, where the boys could not be expressed by a hundred percent, so maybe some of them came out of the bedroom and presented himself directly on the stage of X Factor," said the singer, who He has nice words to welcome the debut lots of Ludovico Tersigni.

And he reciprocates to: "These first days of auditions were truly a swing of emotions: enthusiasm, fear, excitement. Everything is beautiful, almost almost starting from boss, "said the conductor, going down into the detail of what he appreciates in the judges and imagining the coming months with them, not only on stage.

"With the judges I found myself very well from the first moment, I can't wait to parachute with Manuelito, to play with Manuel, to drink champagne rivers with Mika and go to a concert by Emma."

To view them in the new X Factor instead you have to wait after summer.

page 82+83

668590882_Gente_Italia_N.32_21_08_2021_page_8283.thumb.jpg.adeefc2b01878ff6b265f755fb01e6a7.jpg

page 85

Gente_Italia_N.32_21_08_2021_page_85.thumb.jpg.bb94f44d373e9f4ca740c70a3753467d.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

:unsure: Nothing new in this clip.

MTV Italia

30/08/2021

Le curiosità da sapere sulla storia di Mika

Il cantante più cosmopolita che ha l'Italia nel cuore: scopri di più su Mika!

Curiosities to know about Mika's story
The most cosmopolitan singer who has Italy in his heart: find out more about Mika!

• Like 4

X Factor 15: le puntate anche su TV8

Tra non molte settimana la nuova edizione del talent canoro più amato dai telespettatori Sky tornerà a farci compagnia ogni settimana per tutto l’autunno e una parte dell’inverno. Quest’anno, però, avremo una novità bella grossa. Tutte le puntate di X Factor 15, infatti, oltre che su Sky Uno potranno essere visibili in chiaro anche su TV8. Ma andiamo a scoprire qualche informazione in più a riguardo.

Come riporta anche il sito BlogTVItaliana, quindi, la prima puntata ce la potremo guastare in contemporanea sia su Sky Uno sia su TV8. Tutte le altre, invece, andranno in onda con una settimana di differita rispetto a quella inedita. L’unica eccezione, però, come sempre riguarda la finale. Questo grande evento, infatti, ogni anno viene trasmesso su entrambe le emittenti in assoluta contemporanea.

Adesso che sappiamo che tutte le puntate di X Factor 15 si potranno guardare anche su TV8 con solo una settimana di differita, passiamo al conduttore. Ormai sappiamo con certezza che a sostituire Alessandro Cattelan ci sarà Ludovico Tersigni, noto attore che ha raggiunto la fama grazie alle serie TV Skam Italia e Summertime. E per quanto riguarda i giudici? Tutti confermati quelli dell’edizione passata. Stiamo parlando di Emma MarroneMikaManuel Agnelli ed Hell Raton. Altra novità interna, inoltre, l’abolizione delle categorie.

L’appuntamento, ricordiamo, infine, che è stato fisato a partire dal 16 settembre con le Audizioni. Si passerà, poi, ai Bootcamp, alle Last Call e alle 7 puntate del live. In caso di variazioni vi terremo aggiornati. Nel frattempo continuate a seguirci per non perdervi molte altre news.  

• Like 2

Saw this on Twitter yesterday, is it a new interview?

He talks about the sentence "like a fish out of water" and says he used to feel stupid when he was younger but it was the environment that made him feel like that, in fact he was sort of like a fish in a tree. He couldn't write for years but did everything by hearing. He says normality doesn't exist but it's all about individuality. ❤

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mellody said:

He talks about the sentence "like a fish out of water" and says he used to feel stupid when he was younger but it was the environment that made him feel like that, in fact he was sort of like a fish in a tree. He couldn't write for years but did everything by hearing. He says normality doesn't exist but it's all about individuality. ❤

No, it isn't new. It's several years old. It's a small monologue he made for a conference on dyslexia. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I love this small video. :wub2:

• Like 3

Mika is not stupid he is a wonderful boy, with a huge heart, good, good, very nice and I am proud to be his fan...:thumb_yello:thanks to Mika I am learning to give a little more to the opinion of others, he is teaching me to be myself, then when he post or shows himself he colors my life ... before I was very introverted and gloomy but thanks to him I reborn .. colored my life and my heart .....thanks Mika...:yes:

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

RTL102.5

The Flight

Twitter

IG story

Twitter

REPLAY on YouTube

Mika a RTL 102.5: le anticipazioni sulla terza puntata di X-Factor 2021

Mika, giudice di X-Factor 2021, si è collegato con RTL 102.5 per rivalerci alcune anticipazioni sulla terza puntata delle audition del talent di SKY.

Con Paola Di Benedetto, Matteo Campese e Francesco Taranto all’interno di The Flight. Per scoprire tutto quello che ci ha detto riascolta l’intervista integrale

• Like 2

"Mika sarà il conduttore dell’Eurovision 2022”, la notizia esplode su Radio Deejay

https://tv.fanpage.it/mika-sara-il-conduttore-delleurovision-2022-la-notizia-esplode-su-radio-deejay/

È stato Gabriele Corsi del Trio Medusa a lanciare la notizia di Mika conduttore dell’Eurovision Song Contest 2022 su Radio Deejay, durante la trasmissione Chiamate Roma Triuno Triuno. “Salutiamo Mika che sta conducendo X Factor e che sta per condurre l’Eurovision…ecco l’abbiamo detto”, con questa frase tuonata in radio pare sia stata ufficializzata la staffetta tra Corsi e Malgioglio e Mika (accompagnato forse da Alessandro Cattelan?).

Screenshot (186).png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, krysady said:

"Mika sarà il conduttore dell’Eurovision 2022”, la notizia esplode su Radio Deejay

https://tv.fanpage.it/mika-sara-il-conduttore-delleurovision-2022-la-notizia-esplode-su-radio-deejay/

È stato Gabriele Corsi del Trio Medusa a lanciare la notizia di Mika conduttore dell’Eurovision Song Contest 2022 su Radio Deejay, durante la trasmissione Chiamate Roma Triuno Triuno. “Salutiamo Mika che sta conducendo X Factor e che sta per condurre l’Eurovision…ecco l’abbiamo detto”, con questa frase tuonata in radio pare sia stata ufficializzata la staffetta tra Corsi e Malgioglio e Mika (accompagnato forse da Alessandro Cattelan?).

Screenshot (186).png

Really? :blink:

I thought Mika didn't like the Eurovision. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Prisca said:

In the past he was talking about the taking part in the competition. He is not good at it. He doesn't fit to trends :wink2:

But now they are talking about being the host of the show.

If Alessandro Cattelan accepts the role I can imagine that Mika might say yes too. They like working together.

Mika speaking several languages and being a great entertainer would be a big asset :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

In the past he was talking about the taking part in the competition. He is not good at it. He doesn't fit to trends :wink2:

Yes, of course. But it's not only that, Mika has always criticised the musical quality of the participants. Once (ok possibly not only once :teehee:) after being asked if he would contribute a song, he asked if it was allowed to contribute good songs. :dunno_grin: But is it possible that Måneskin's win and Gjon's Tears' third place finish have changed his mind somewhat? :dunno_grin:

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If Alessandro Cattelan accepts the role I can imagine that Mika might say yes too.

Sure, they would complement each other well. :yes:

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika speaking several languages and being a great entertainer would be a big asset :lol:

Sure, and Mika would suddenly have new fans from all over Europe. :biggrin2:

And of course I would like Mika to host Eurovision :wub2:: but my question is, does he want to? Can "fanpage.it" be trusted?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And of course I would like Mika to host Eurovision :wub2:: but my question is, does he want to? Can "fanpage.it" be trusted?

It's not the first time we can read rumors about it. This time they mentioned something on the radio. So I think we are closer and closer to see Mika in Eurovision.

• Like 1

I personally would love to see him as a host together with Ale, I think he would be perfect, speaking all the official Eurovision Songfestival languages :lol3: (I wonder if he would be allowed to?)

But I think it is very possible that this is wishful thinking for many Italians 😉 just like it is for some of us!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

He changed his mind many times about many things during the years. You know he said changing is vital for him and his career, and he can't stand people who say to him "never change, stay the same". This may be a great opportunity, he loves to dress up and attend fashion shows, private events, TV shows, basically anything that brings him in the spotlight, I can imagine that he would take any challenge now, after the 2020 drought :dunno_grin:  He's at this point where he does a symphonic concert and the finale of The Voice in the same evening, it's clear that he loves extreme challenges :aah:

But this is just a rumor now, we have nothing official yet...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, krysady said:

Here's the audio part from the radio announcement:

Ok, thanks, for me it's not sure if he was serious. :dunno_grin:

And Mika's look when Emma said as a joke at the press conference for X Factor that she and he are hosting Eurovision looked pretty much like this. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

He also said long time ago he didn't like talent shows and... do not always trust what he says. It's like with his favorite songs, every time they ask him he says one  different :naughty:

• Haha 2

Mika conduttore dell’Eurovision 2022? L’indiscrezione di Gabriele Corsi a Radio Deejay

https://www.tvblog.it/post/mika-conduttore-eurovision-2022-indiscrezione

Gabriele Corsi, durante la puntata di Chiamate Roma Triuno Triuno, ha lanciato l’indiscrezione riguardante Mika conduttore dell’ESC 2022

mika.jpg

• Like 2