Tech Support 2021

dcdeb

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

My phone (android + chrome browser) battery went right after seeing your message! So I decided to spend a bit of time on my laptop which uses Edge browser, I had the same problem with reacting to posts as before, I got the "something went wrong" message but it didn't log me out and everything else was fine.

Right now I'm back to using my phone and everything seems to be working fine!

OK, thanks for letting me know. It could be that things were still "hiccupping" and you got caught up in that. Please let me know if you have continued issues. I haven't heard anything from anyone else yet, so I'll hold off for a day or so before writing to our Tech Support people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Just refreshed my connection, and got a T&C registration policy/user agreement. Was that supposed to happen? 

Same for me, I had to agree on that in order to be able to enter the forum.

14 hours ago, Hero said:

Just refreshed my connection, and got a T&C registration policy/user agreement. Was that supposed to happen? 

7 hours ago, Starlight said:

Same for me, I had to agree on that in order to be able to enter the forum.

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Me too , this morning. Well,  I agreed :lol3:

5 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Yep, same here I clicked agree and so far everything is still working fine.

Yes, when I did the upgrade, I also upgraded the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policy a little bit. Whenever those are updated, we always make sure that members have to at least agree to them (and hopefully read them!) again. So thanks! Glad you didn't have any issues once you got past that page!

• Like 5

Just a little heads up -- I'll be running a slight upgrade a little bit later tonight. It's mostly just bug fixes to the big update we had a few weeks ago, so it shouldn't create any issues. Obviously, the key word there is SHOULDN'T. :lol3:

As always, please lmk if you run across anything that looks odd or isn't working right. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2