Hello from Baden-Würtemberg Germany! :))

maria.paula

Heii, Im new here :)

i just heard Grace Kelly in the radio and i wanted to look up the artist because i knew the song before but i never really got deeper into the topic, and actually i was flashed about his other songs and how good looking he actually is hihi.

I just love his art, music everything he does for his community 

his engagement for example in paris etc

i hope im not crazy or anything but i got really obsessed with mika🤭 his art his music just EVERYTHING he does

Im really glad i discovered him actually he helped me through out my recovery of illnesses and stuff and im really glad that hes there. 

also thanks to the other fans here you guys are so nice

also im 16 and from germany

lots of lots of greetings from here

much luv <3 

Edited by maria.paula
  • Like 8

Hey, nice to meet you! :welcomeani:

I'm from Germany, too, my name is Elena. :wink2:

As long as I'm a fan now, I am still grateful for the happiness Mika brought to my life. I gained so much confidence thanks to him. :original:

Hope you enjoy your time here. :biggrin2:

You can find other German fans here. :germany:

• Like 5

Hi @maria.paula welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, nice to meet you.

We have accounts at there, please follow us if you like.

• Like 2

Welcome to MFC Maria.Paula :welcomeani:As you can tell from my name I am also crazy :huglove: Grace Kelly was also my first Mika song and I became crazy about Mika instantly and I have been non stop since 2007 and more and more as time goes by and as he blesses us with new songs, new albums and new concerts, so you did well in joining MFC it is the perfect place for all Mika lovers :group_hug: Have fun with us around here sharing Mika love :mikalove:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sara09 said:

Welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :D

Do you have a favourite album?

hei :)) so i cant decide between life in cartoon motion, no place in heaven and my name is michael holbrook🤭

• Like 1

Herzlich Willkommen, welcome to the MFC. I´m also from Germany and my name is Sabine. I live near Würzburg and I love Mika´s art very much since years. Have a lot of fun here.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, maria.paula said:

Heii, ik ben nieuw hier

ik hoorde Grace Kelly net op de radio en ik wilde de artiest opzoeken omdat ik het nummer eerder kende, maar ik ben nooit echt dieper op het onderwerp ingegaan, en eigenlijk was ik geflitst over zijn andere nummers en hoe goed hij er eigenlijk uitziet hihi.

Ik hou gewoon van zijn kunst, muziek alles wat hij doet voor zijn gemeenschap 

zijn verloving bijvoorbeeld in Parijs enz

ik hoop dat ik niet gek ben of zo, maar ik raakte echt geobsedeerd door mika 🤭 zijn kunst zijn muziek gewoon ALLES wat hij doet

Ik ben echt blij dat ik hem ontdekte, hij heeft me geholpen tijdens mijn herstel van ziekten en zo, en ik ben echt blij dat hij daar is. 

ook dankzij de andere fans hier zijn jullie zo aardig

ook im 16 en uit duitsland

heel veel groeten vanaf hier

veel luv <3 

Hi neighbor:wink2:

I am from Belgium:belgium:

Mika is also a very big support for me:wub2:

Welcome and have fun with us!:yay:

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 7:20 PM, maria.paula said:

Heii, Im new here :)

i just heard Grace Kelly in the radio and i wanted to look up the artist because i knew the song before but i never really got deeper into the topic, and actually i was flashed about his other songs and how good looking he actually is hihi.

I just love his art, music everything he does for his community 

his engagement for example in paris etc

i hope im not crazy or anything but i got really obsessed with mika🤭 his art his music just EVERYTHING he does

Im really glad i discovered him actually he helped me through out my recovery of illnesses and stuff and im really glad that hes there. 

also thanks to the other fans here you guys are so nice

also im 16 and from germany

lots of lots of greetings from here

much luv <3 

Welcome, it's fab to see more fans from Germany. :biggrin2: I'm from Bavaria, Munich area. I always complain that they just play his old songs on the German radio, but it's cool that obviously this also helps him to get new fans here. Sadly he hasn't been doing any promo or concerts in Germany since 2012, but he still has several fans here. When he's doing gigs in cities like Zurich or Strasburg, which are relatively close to the German border, there's always a bunch of German fans at these gigs. :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mellody said:

Welcome, it's fab to see more fans from Germany. :biggrin2: I'm from Bavaria, Munich area. I always complain that they just play his old songs on the German radio, but it's cool that obviously this also helps him to get new fans here. Sadly he hasn't been doing any promo or concerts in Germany since 2012, but he still has several fans here. When he's doing gigs in cities like Zurich or Strasburg, which are relatively close to the German border, there's always a bunch of German fans at these gigs. :)

soo cool omg heiii

yeah i hope theyll play some of the newer once soon. and that he also will do some concerts here again

viele grüße <3

• Like 1

• 9 months later...