Hello, I'm new on the forum :)

Liam

Hello, I'm Liam; I am 21 years old and I live in France. I have been a fan of Mika approximately since Relax was released. I am a little nervous to introduce myself here as I don't really know many people, but I hope I will be able to chat with some of you in the future.

Mika has been a great inspiration for me ever since I was a child, and it would be really nice to talk with people who can relate to my admiration for him.

I am autistic and I hope it won't be a problem with anyone, but if I sometimes say something that comes off as rude, it is never my intention and you are welcome to tell me about it so that I can correct myself.

Thank you everyone and I wish you all a good day/night :)

• Like 14

Hello Liam and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:This is the right place to share your admiration for Mika. If you want to do it  with other french fans you can do it here and I'm sure you'll make good friends as well. Have a lot of fun!  :wink2:

• Like 1

Hi Liam, welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. Don´t be nervous we don´t bite but here are a lot of nice people who share their love to Mika. I´m Sabine from Germany.

• Like 2

I'm still trying to understand how everything works but thank you all, I hope to talk with you soon :)

@Kumazzz

It's my friend Andy who drew me with a sheep because I have curly hair and I like sheep, I didn't do it myself :)

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Liam Contessotto said:

I'm still trying to understand how everything works but thank you all, I hope to talk with you soon :)

Maybe this thread can help you to find your way in this forum. :wink2:

• Like 2

Hi Liam :bye: and welcome to the forum. :welcomeani:

No need to be nervous, all people are really lovely here (a few maybe a little bit crazy, but that's all. I not excluded :lol3:).

Have fun to discover everything. :bye:

You might like this thread:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 4

Hello Liam and welcome ! :)

I'm french too and i hope you're gonna find your place here. The MFC really helped me get through a lot of stuff especially because here you are accepted just as you are :)

Have fun here and I really can't wait to chat with you :)

• Like 2

Hi Liam, welcome to the MFC! I'm Sara, nice to meet you :D

I understand the feeling. After discovering the MFC, it took me a few months to finally sign up. I didn't know anyone and I'm quite shy, so it wasn't so easy. Anyhow, I found so many nice people here and I can't even begin to tell how much this forum has helped me, so I hope it will be the same for you!

I'm gonna leave you a link that might help you find your way around: 

And if you need anything, feel free to send us a message so we can help you!

Have fun ^_^

• Like 2

Hello and welcome @Liam
:bye:

I'm Elena and I come from Germany. :wink2: You'll have a lot of fun here for sure! :yes: MFC is a big family and everyone is so sweet and tolerant :wub2: It's so easy to make friends here. :biggrin2:

By the way, I like sheep, too. :original:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...