Hi All,

My name is Mindy. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, and I have been listening to Mika for 9 or 10 years? I found out about his music through the video game, "Just Dance". I was dancing to "Big Girl You Are Beautiful", and thought about what a wonderful song that was, so I went to Youtube and listened to the rest of his album, and I have been hooked ever since.  My daughter was a toddler at the time, and she would copy every move of the ladies in the video for "Big Girls...", so I credit Mika for her positive body image now that she is 12. ;) I also credit Mika with my marriage. I went on a road trip with my husband when we began dating, and I knew he was the one when his playlist included Mika. 

I have seen Mika in concert three times: in Los Angeles, in Montreal and in San Francisco. What a wonderful performer! The energy was so joyful and positive. I cannot wait to see him perform again. 

I look forward to getting to know other Mika fans!

Mindy

• Like 10
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,   My name is Mindy. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, and I have been listening to Mika for 9 or 10 years? I found out about his music through the video game, "Just Dance". I was

Hi @Mindy Johnson Mindy, welcome to the MFC !   Your introduction post is sweet !   I'm Eriko from Japan, nice to meet you. Your profile photo is so lovely, we have a Pet - thr

Hi, Mindy!  Welcome to MFC  That's a good sign indeed 

Hi @Mindy Johnson Mindy, welcome to the MFC ! :welcomeani:

Your introduction post is sweet !

I'm Eriko from Japan, nice to meet you.:wub2:

Your profile photo is so lovely, we have a Pet - thread, could you post something about your dog if you are interesting in the thread. :dog:😸

• Like 2

Hi, Mindy! :bye: Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

8 hours ago, Mindy Johnson said:

I went on a road trip with my husband when we began dating, and I knew he was the one when his playlist included Mika. 

That's a good sign indeed :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Mindy :welcomeani: 

10 hours ago, Mindy Johnson said:

I went on a road trip with my husband when we began dating, and I knew he was the one when his playlist included Mika. 

Clearly a keeper! And I love that your daughter has great confidence thanks to Mika, that's awesome! 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 4:30 AM, Mindy Johnson said:

Hi All,

My name is Mindy. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area, and I have been listening to Mika for 9 or 10 years? I found out about his music through the video game, "Just Dance". I was dancing to "Big Girl You Are Beautiful", and thought about what a wonderful song that was, so I went to Youtube and listened to the rest of his album, and I have been hooked ever since.  My daughter was a toddler at the time, and she would copy every move of the ladies in the video for "Big Girls...", so I credit Mika for her positive body image now that she is 12. ;) I also credit Mika with my marriage. I went on a road trip with my husband when we began dating, and I knew he was the one when his playlist included Mika. 

I have seen Mika in concert three times: in Los Angeles, in Montreal and in San Francisco. What a wonderful performer! The energy was so joyful and positive. I cannot wait to see him perform again. 

I look forward to getting to know other Mika fans!

Mindy

Welcome to MFC Mindy :bye:

If your husband loves Mika tòo you sure married the right man :thumb_yello:

I love your intro :wub2:

Maybe this thread would interest you 

Have fun with us here :group_hug: