Mika guest at Ça Finit Bien La Semaine 2 April 2021 at 19h on TVA

Gabry74

1 hour ago, Gabry74 said:

I really love this suit. It suits him so well. Anyone knows what designer it is? Didn’t he wear it to the Viktor and Rolf show?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really love this suit. It suits him so well. Anyone knows what designer it is? Didn’t he wear it to the Viktor and Rolf show?

Yes, it's the same suit :thumb_yello:

859598fdc07c6806ae493e0b38259cb4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I missed the beginning of the interview, because my VPN wasn't working properly. What I got was that he told the story of the abusive teacher and how he got expelled from school, he said that was one of the happiest days of his life. And the rest of the story that we all know, going to the park, getting singing lessons, singing in opera, then he sang a bit of the Orbit chewing gum ad and told the story of him calling British Airways and hearing his own voice in the waiting loop. Then they talked for a moment about where he would be now without that abusive teacher, maybe in an office - but he doesn't want to give her credits for anything. (very understandable!)

The last question was about the lockdown in Greece last year, and Mika said something like him and Andy only get along because they see each other so rarely. :teehee: I didn't fully get what he said, but he quickly added that they sorted it and it's ok now, when he saw the host's reaction. :teehee:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

I missed the beginning of the interview, because my VPN wasn't working properly. What I got was that he told the story of the abusive teacher and how he got expelled from school, he said that was one of the happiest days of his life. And the rest of the story that we all know, going to the park, getting singing lessons, singing in opera, then he sang a bit of the Orbit chewing gum ad and told the story of him calling British Airways and hearing his own voice in the waiting loop. Then they talked for a moment about where he would be now without that abusive teacher, maybe in an office - but he doesn't want to give her credits for anything. (very understandable!)

The last question was about the lockdown in Greece last year, and Mika said something like him and Andy only get along because they see each other so rarely. :teehee: I didn't fully get what he said, but he quickly added that they sorted it and it's ok now, when he saw the host's reaction. :teehee:

He also talked a bit about the Versailles show and his mom.

The beginning was about Star Académie, how everyone loved his number and why he chose to do it... which lead to him expressing his love of Quebec and why (first arena show he ever did was at Bell Center in 2008 and his OSM shows)

about Andy, he said that the first ten days i. athens were horrible, because it was the longest time in a while they were together alone and I guess it took some times for everyone to adjust to it... but that a lot of people were in the same situation back then 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I guess this excerpt wasn't broadcast? But it's on the show's Facebook page. He's told this Orlando Bloom story before. :lol3:

No, it was not broadcasted it’s an extra 😉

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I guess this excerpt wasn't broadcast? But it's on the show's Facebook page. He's told this Orlando Bloom story before. :lol3:

Thanks a lot for posting, re-uploaded to YouTube.

• Like 4

On 3/31/2021 at 4:25 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

It is the same suit, and it's a Viktor & Rolf:

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/viktor-rolf-plaid-check-print-fitted-blazer-item-15727351.aspx

:wub2:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, cathouzouf said:

He also talked a bit about the Versailles show and his mom.

The beginning was about Star Académie, how everyone loved his number and why he chose to do it... which lead to him expressing his love of Quebec and why (first arena show he ever did was at Bell Center in 2008 and his OSM shows)

about Andy, he said that the first ten days i. athens were horrible, because it was the longest time in a while they were together alone and I guess it took some times for everyone to adjust to it... but that a lot of people were in the same situation back then 😉

But he is exaggerating and joking. We all know that Andy accompanied Mika to his concerts everywhere and they were together when everything was canceled.

I love it when he talks about the Versailles concert...And this suit is perfect! 

2 hours ago, Megustaelpulpo said:

But he is exaggerating and joking. We all know that Andy accompanied Mika to his concerts everywhere and they were together when everything was canceled.

Probably he was talking about being only him and Andy alone this time, during his tours they were surrounded by many people from his team, friends and family. And the same during holidays.

It was a nice interview, mostly the usual stories that we knew, just a bit confusing when they said his mother passed away in December and Mika said yes :dunno: 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3