Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a translation of his texte from STYLE MAGAZINE from the 28/04/2021.

Yes, I know. It looks like he wants as many people as possible to read it. I'm sure he does everything he can to change the situation, but I don't know what he can do besides of writing this text and publish it in different newspapers? :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I know. It looks like he wants as many people as possible to read it. I'm sure he does everything he can to change the situation, but I don't know what he can do besides of writing this text and publish it in different newspapers? :dunno_grin:

As he said he is a megaphone and he wants to make people to listen, to watch. What else he can do? After a few months media are concentrated on other subjects.

I've juste created a design to spread the word. To make people remember.

image.thumb.png.5fc52bf46c9e57e7021cd99aeb049b00.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As he said he is a megaphone and he wants to make people to listen, to watch. What else he can do? After a few months media are concentrated on other subjects.

I've juste created a design to spread the word. To make people remember.

image.thumb.png.5fc52bf46c9e57e7021cd99aeb049b00.png

Yes, you're right and Mika already does a lot for Lebanon. Lebanon was once nicknamed the "Switzerland of the Middle East". I don't know how much the Lebanese liked that, as the Swiss have rather a reputation for being cold and the Lebanese warm-hearted, but if it means Lebanon will have economic and political stability again, then I wish Lebanon nothing more than to become the Switzerland of the Middle East again. :original:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Prisca said:

I don't know what he can do besides of writing this text and publish it in different newspapers? :dunno_grin:

Maybe a song for Lebanon? 

OOHHHH! How about, can MFC get Fairuz 'Le Beirut' trending on socials? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Well, we know he's at home (Tuscany) with his new friend, Mr piano :mika2:

Is he going to paint it white again? :teehee:

Does that mean that Mika doesn't take a shower for days and we won't see him again for days and then hairy? :teehee:

Thank you anyway Mika for what you do for Lebanon and that you don't let them down. By the way, you didn't let me done either. Since @Hero was merciful to me and it still holds true today, that I am the Mika whisperer if you post today and you did. So I didn't lose my title. :pinkbow:

Stay high Mika! :flowers2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Isn’t it too early for that? Don’t recording start in summer? 

I know this was a few days ago, but I was away over the weekend and I'm still catching up.

I don't know if it's too early to think about X Factor. I mean, on this date, well, on May 4, 2015, Mika announced that he was doing X Factor Italia 9. Just saying... :fisch:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

On 5/2/2021 at 11:07 PM, lormare73 said:

I don't think he is alone. Paolo Klun posted the same steak cooking on the grill. 

Ooh, I only just saw this... I had to look up the guy, but does this maybe mean more symphonic gigs, in Italy as well? :excite: Imagine another NYE symphonic concert in Florence... :wub2: I missed it the last time, would be soo happy if he did it again! :mikalove: (whether on NYE or whenever, I'm not picky, lol!)

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Prisca I have noticed you haven’t been in this topic for quite some days and I can’t help but wonder if that’s the reason Mika has been silent on IG. Please come back here! We need our whisperer!

I have been immersed in work for the last few days. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

grafik.png.582c2016c7092add93b9a6f2ae4dd88c.png

Dear Mika,

I hope you're well? :original:

Is there something you want to share with us? :puppy_eyes:

My friends here in the MFC count on me as a Mika whisperer. :fairy:

Can you please share something with us on Instagram? :pray:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Prisca said:

Dear Mika,

I hope you're well? :original:

Is there something you want to share with us? :puppy_eyes:

My friends here in the MFC count on me as a Mika whisperer. :fairy:

Can you please share something with us on Instagram? :pray:

Or twitter! Any form of communication is good! 

But we understand, he's busy getting to know his new friend. :mika2: Good things will follow. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hero said:

Or twitter! Any form of communication is good! 

But we understand, he's busy getting to know his new friend. :mika2: Good things will follow. :yes:

I failed. :crybaby:

But what do I expect? I barely have energy to get out of bed at the moment, how am I supposed to connect with Mika? :doh:

It was nice to meet you all. :group_hug:

:bed:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

We know nothing about him. @Prisca your magic wand :fairy: does not work :teehee:

It's our fault, we've been too demanding and tired her out. Even magic wands need recovery time. :teehee:Sorry Prisca. I'm sure your powers will return once rested. :wink2:

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

We know nothing about him. @Prisca your magic wand :fairy: does not work :teehee:

Yes, you're right, it definitely doesn't work. :crybaby:

9 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's our fault, we've been too demanding and tired her out. Even magic wands need recovery time. :teehee:Sorry Prisca. I'm sure your powers will return once rested. :wink2:

Thank you! :huglove:

13 hours ago, Hero said:

But we understand, he's busy getting to know his new friend. :mika2: 

I know Mika, you are just getting to know your new friend, but it would be much nicer if you would show us what you have already worked on with him. :yes:

You can also post something playing on him that isn't new, I'm not picky. :bleh:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s Mother’s Day today... I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s to himself for the next couple of days. 

Yes, in some countries, also in Italy. And since he probably is in Italy...

You're right. :emot-sad:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

It’s Mother’s Day today... I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s to himself for the next couple of days. 

I think the same, perhaps he has other things in his mind instead of posting on social media :unsure:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Yes, in some countries, also in Italy. And since he probably is in Italy...

You're right. :emot-sad:

Ohh, thank you, I didn't know it was Mother's Day there. In the UK it was in March. :doh:

Take your time Mika, no need to post on our account. We can and will wait. Our strength and best wishes to you and your family. Much love and happy memories. ❤️

• Like 1