Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

34 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:

who is nina I just added myself on Instagram, it would be a dream come true if mika mentioned me on Instagram or Twitter. What should I do??:boat:

(sorry if you don't understand my English very well, I don't know)

Nina has been following Mika since the beginning and has gone to almost each of his gigs in the last 12 or 13 years. Well, at least to a lot of them. Mika might sometimes reply to fans on socials, or like one of their comments / tweets - but to get a mention like that from him is really really special, and I think the only ones who ever got this on social media are Nina and Deb - btw also the only 2 fans he follows on Twitter. They do a lot to support him, and have been doing that for over a decade, so it's very sweet of him to appreciate that and send them some love in this way. :wub2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, carafon said:

Her pictures were sooooo good  ! I mean , even better than usualy :thumb_yello:

I think she took her professional camera, usually they're not allowed at gigs. She said she wanted to take it but wasn't sure if it's possible, but the pictures definitely look like it was! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

I think she took her professional camera, usually they're not allowed at gigs. She said she wanted to take it but wasn't sure if it's possible, but the pictures definitely look like it was! :lol:

This definitely was the case for the gigs of the tour so far (she has emailed the venues in advance in case the website wasn’t clear enough), I think with Coachella they may have different regulations. 

10 hours ago, carafon said:

Her pictures were sooooo good  ! I mean , even better than usualy :thumb_yello:

I agree, absolutely stunning!! I feel that professional photographers don’t capture Mika that well, it’s often just a little off. The pics are still amazing, but Nina got it exactly right ❤️

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree, absolutely stunning!! I feel that professional photographers don’t capture Mika that well, it’s often just a little off. The pics are still amazing, but Nina got it exactly right ❤️

The pro they just come , take a few pictures and leave .......:wink2:

Can't totaly complain when they are very tall :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That's because Nina sees Mika through the eyes of a fan, you can feel the love in her photos and that she knows and closely follows Mika for over a decade. While a professional photographer takes the pictures to earn money with them, and even tho they might like Mika, they will photograph him like they photograph other concerts as well, with technical and artistic knowledge in mind, while a fan has Mika and his music on their mind. Paired with the technical and artistic skills in photography that Nina also has, her pictures are by far the best.

@tiibet

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

So dusting off this topic! I guess we all knew where Mika was the last few weeks: touring North America, then in @Prisca’s plane and now he’s in Turin to prepare for the ESC.

…..but I think he’s also doing yoga on the balcony with a cup of coffee in Turin :biggrin2:

I actually wonder if they're already rehearsing too, or for now just watching the rehearsals of all the bands, to get familiar with them. Laura posts pictures from the venue, saying "from rehearsals", but on the ESC blogs and videos there's no sign of the hosts so far. :dunno:

I doubt he's doing yoga - probably rather fighting his jetlag with lots of coffee and CBD oil. :teehee: I wonder if he also has a little post gig depression because he already misses the energy he gets from the crowd at a gig, or if he's too busy for that, because he's already in the middle of the next project, without a minute to breathe in between, due to the tour postponement. I suppose that's how he wants it - maybe exactly for that purpose to avoid PGD, who knows. :dunno_grin:

And also I wonder when he'll get to see the girls again. On his Tiktok they said "after the tour"... but does that mean after Eurovision or in summer or only after Italy? They are in Greece with Andy right now, while Mika flew straight to Turin (thanks to our dear Mika Whisperer @Prisca we even knew his flight dates in real time, lol! :roftl: No wonder that this thread is so quiet, if we know everything :teehee:), so it clearly wasn't after the US tour.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

I actually wonder if they're already rehearsing too, or for now just watching the rehearsals of all the bands, to get familiar with them. Laura posts pictures from the venue, saying "from rehearsals", but on the ESC blogs and videos there's no sign of the hosts so far. :dunno:

It’s possible they are writing and rehearsing their scripts right now. And also rehearsing the duet Mika and Laura will sing, as well as their own performances. The stage looks magnificent and I am very sure both of them have very good ideas what their performances will have to look like and are maybe also doing lightchecks (other than soundchecks).

I wonder if he also has a little post gig depression because he already misses the energy he gets from the crowd at a gig, or if he's too busy for that, because he's already in the middle of the next project, without a minute to breathe in between, due to the tour postponement

He has no time to miss us! Because before we know it, we will see him again! He might get sick of us before the end of the year :lol3:  But it’s also what he’s always been doing; or is he now extremely more busy compared to a few years ago? 

And also I wonder when he'll get to see the girls again. On his Tiktok they said "after the tour"

Technically after ESC is still after the tour.. :biggrin2: but who knows, maybe they are doing a Roadtrip to eventually join him in Italy? 

• Like 3

On 4/24/2022 at 11:53 AM, mellody said:

That's because Nina sees Mika through the eyes of a fan, you can feel the love in her photos and that she knows and closely follows Mika for over a decade. While a professional photographer takes the pictures to earn money with them, and even tho they might like Mika, they will photograph him like they photograph other concerts as well, with technical and artistic knowledge in mind, while a fan has Mika and his music on their mind. Paired with the technical and artistic skills in photography that Nina also has, her pictures are by far the best.

@tiibet

I just read this and oh Karin, you are so kind saying all this! I guess it's obvious how much I love taking photos of Mika, he just looks incredibly beautiful on stage and photos help me later to remember all the details and show elements, and if you can see my pictures are taken with love then I think I've reached my goal. Thank you for your words and thanks everyone who has said kind and supportive words! ❤️

The camera I used at Coachella followed their written rules very carefully, it was a one piece camera with no detachable lens (and that way seen non-professional) and luckily it didn't cause me any troubles at the gates. Coachella is a huge event and they seemed to just follow their instructions literally. However, I doubt I can automatically carry the camera at European festivals, it's heavy and looks more professional than usually allowed and festival securities can be strict in a not logical way. 

Being able to take photos at Coachella was a dream come true for me and it was quite an effort, both financially and just being there alone, but seeing the performance made that effort feel like nothing, it was an amazing blooming surprise, and that Mika later wanted to share my photos was a huge thing to me, it really has a huge meaning. He's a very kind and generous man. 

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Dinner

@monzy76

280207110_1208035269938039_8783520211941902404_n.jpg

Its in Barolo, Italy. Looks nice! Of course. 😁 

The woman on the right looks like his friend he posted after Vars, who was pretending to fall asleep on his shoulder. 

• Thanks 4

51 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Well, well so after Eurovision  Mika said in that insta live he's going into the desert for two weeks, right? and then back into the studio. 

I hope he's not going into the desert straight away, forget bananas, GIVE THAT MAN A BED! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I hope he's not going into the desert straight away, forget bananas, GIVE THAT MAN A BED! :lol3:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

And then a fan asks a question what is the last thing he does before going to sleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zrzut ekranu (721).png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zrzut ekranu (721).png

Ah so that explains it then, Little Red Riding Hood has become Tall Pink Singing Mika, he is currently sleeping in a wolf's belly! :lmfao:

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I just hope  he does not disappear completely and keep us updated while he is in the desert.  :mikadas: :camel3:

yes.. i'm agree in the desert .. :camel3: with camel ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Sooooo dusting off this thread from the desert dust :biggrin2:

It’s less than three weeks until Disney Pride! I suspect he is attending his brother’s wedding in the next week or the week before Disney Pride. At least he’s not in Paris anymore, according to his “storyyyyyy” yesterday :biggrin2:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Sooooo dusting off this thread from the desert dust :biggrin2:

It’s less than three weeks until Disney Pride! I suspect he is attending his brother’s wedding in the next week or the week before Disney Pride. At least he’s not in Paris anymore, according to his “storyyyyyy” yesterday :biggrin2:

And Fortune posted two stories in park of a chateau (I don't know in which country: France? Italy?) where we can see the lucky one and a big beautiful dog.

Actually is the same sex marriage allowed in Italy? I am not sure.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Actually is the same sex marriage allowed in Italy? I am not sure.

You can still marry by law in a country of your choice, as long as you are carry the nationality or residing in the country by registration. 
But you can throw a big party to celebrate your love anywhere :wink2: (sidenote: I imagine this is not possible in countries where these unions are illegal. For me as a Dutch national, where unions of any kind have been legalized since 2001, this blows my mind….) 

According to Wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Europe)

“As of September 2021, sixteen European countries legally recognise and perform same-sex marriages: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Same-sex marriage will become legal in Switzerland in July 2022, following a referendum on the issue on 26 September 2021 that passed with 64.1% in favour. An additional thirteen European countries legally recognise some form of civil union, namely Andorra, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, and Slovenia.”

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

You can still marry by law in a country of your choice, as long as you are carry the nationality or residing in the country by registration. 
But you can throw a big party to celebrate your love anywhere :wink2: (sidenote: I imagine this is not possible in countries where these unions are illegal. For me as a Dutch national, where unions of any kind have been legalized since 2001, this blows my mind….) 

Yes, I was wondering if the ceremony can take place in Italy.

But it's more propable in France.

• Like 2