TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika at the VALENTINO party at Maxim's de Paris

Benedetta Piccioli IG stories

edited brighter and rotated

Thank you Eriko :flowers2:  :huglove:

He looks happy :wub2:

• Like 5

Mika's post today sounds like it was just happening, when in fact that pic was taken on Tuesday (one of the other performers had posted from that event and Mika was in the background of one of those photos). I think he might still be in Paris, so "Hello from Paris" isn't wrong... but altogether it doesn't make our job on this thread easier if he makes a habit of this. 😅 :roftl: (remembering that video from Greece... :fisch:)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika's post today sounds like it was just happening, when in fact that pic was taken on Tuesday (one of the other performers had posted from that event and Mika was in the background of one of those photos). I think he might still be in Paris, so "Hello from Paris" isn't wrong... but altogether it doesn't make our job on this thread easier if he makes a habit of this. 😅 :roftl: (remembering that video from Greece... :fisch:)

Well, I think WE know it has already happened, but since the concert still has to come on tv he was doing his own way of promo :aah:

I was really wondering if he would take a picture with Black Pink and Roger Federer! I have heard so many good things about Roger, he is very humble and kind. I hope they got along well, but I imagine they did. 

Now the true question; who asked who for the pic??? :lol3:

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Well, I think WE know it has already happened, but since the concert still has to come on tv he was doing his own way of promo :aah:

I was really wondering if he would take a picture with Black Pink and Roger Federer! I have heard so many good things about Roger, he is very humble and kind. I hope they got along well, but I imagine they did. 

Now the true question; who asked who for the pic??? 

don't worry :lol3:

10 hours ago, Hero said:

Insta story - presumably backstage at The Voice getting ready for filming. 

mikainstagram3027154603263376588_179779999.thumb.jpg.216ef9a3e1be311d43ff7417da204401.jpg

Ah yes, a backstage area makes more sense, dunno why I thought this was a hotel - maybe because he often gets ready for photoshoots etc. in his hotel room. And I suppose I thought his jewelry hanging on the mirror was some sort of decoration of hotel curtains. :doh: I'm really not good anymore at figuring out different locations, except for the usual few we've been seeing a lot lately. Mika needs to give us more training, lol! :roftl: Or maybe I was just too focused on other details of this picture... :teehee:

Well, if he was doing The Voice, maybe he wanted his outfit to make him look and feel tough, if he had to throw out some of the contestants. :dunno_grin: "I'm the spiky cactus and not as sweet as my beautiful face with the big gorgeous hazel eyes and the endlessly long eyelashes ( :swoon:) suggests!" 😈 :naughty: 

• Haha 5

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or maybe I was just too focused on other details of this picture

Mm hmm. :teehee:

So you mean the electric cable under the fridge? Yes I spotted that too. Definitely not compliant with health and safety in the workplace. :fisch::wink2:

38 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose I thought his jewelry hanging on the mirror was some sort of decoration of hotel curtain

Oh, it's his jewellery!! :doh:I thought it was a fancy pull cord for some plush curtains. Why the backstage would have plush curtains I don't know. We're suffering the same problem! :lol3:

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Am I imagining it, or does he look a little... not quite in the moment? 

Maybe he's just tired after the party last night. He needs a good sleep, some pasta, and a relaxing weekend in the sunshine with Andy and the girls.

Or more champagne. Or both. 😁 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Mikasister said:

No context given by the guy, but if it's a current pic and this Italian guy isn't working in Paris, I suppose it does mean that Mika is back in Italy.

18 hours ago, Hero said:

Am I imagining it, or does he look a little... not quite in the moment? 

Maybe he's just tired after the party last night. He needs a good sleep, some pasta, and a relaxing weekend in the sunshine with Andy and the girls.

Or more champagne. Or both. 😁 

Nope, I don't think he needs more champagne... 🙈 And aren't Andy and the girls still in Greece? I hope Mika can relax a bit, it surely was a lot of work for him the last few weeks, and there might be more with the soundtrack release, idk...

Seeing him there and thinking that Andy isn't there to take care of him makes me want to come over to him, give him a big hug, make him a cup of tea and tuck him under the blankets so he can relax and get some sleep. 🥺

Except that even if he asked me to come over, I couldn't, because I'm in bed with Covid. :facepalm: 😅

5 hours ago, Tunde Pfeffer said:

This is me at parties thinking "Why am I here?" (I'm an introvert) :D:D 

image.thumb.png.49487d300b5d37e80ac4cf152023a3b6.png

Reminds me of when Mika said that at parties he's just standing in a corner, eyeing the exit and after 7 glasses of champagne finally has the courage to make his way across the room to the exit. 😅 Tho I guess that has changed... or maybe depends on the party and whom he's with. At the Valentino afterparty he seemed to have fun. :)

I suppose on this pic he noticed too late that they were taking a photo. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Except that even if he asked me to come over, I couldn't, because I'm in bed with Covid. :facepalm: 😅

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! Mika is a great doctor, his music can be your medicine! 😁

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mellody said:

Seeing him there and thinking that Andy isn't there to take care of him makes me want to come over to him, give him a big hug, make him a cup of tea and tuck him under the blankets so he can relax and get some sleep.

I know! And seeing him stood in the corner looking soulful and everyone else with their backs to him. :tears: Oh no, that's big hug time. 

Nooo! I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

maybe depends on the party and whom he's with. At the Valentino afterparty he seemed to have fun. :)

I'm sure thats it, friends v promo. Fun v work. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

So either Mika's still in Paris, or Vianney is in Italy. :teehee: I suppose the photo with the Italian guy was an old one, or it's an Italian restaurant in Paris.

I think he is still in Paris.

Maybe even the photo was from yesterday in Paris but posted on an Italian Insta account.

I can imagine Mika will continue the promo of the movie.

But what are they doing in this huge dressing room?!!

And a French fan said on FB that Mika and Vianney were on the French radio RTL this evening.

But I don't find any podcast (for the moment).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he is still in Paris.

Maybe even the photo was from yesterday in Paris but posted on an Italian Insta account.

I can imagine Mika will continue the promo of the movie.

But what are they doing in this huge dressing room?!!

And a French fan said on FB that Mika and Vianney were on the French radio RTL this evening.

But I don't find any podcast (for the moment).

Ah, is it a dressing room? I thought it was a shop, some little boutique. :dunno_grin: But I was too focused on Mika and his fluffy-messy hair and cute face expression (that's probably how I look when I let my kids style my hair... just lesss cute, lol!). :wub2:

21 minutes ago, krysady said:

I hope it's not very bad, get well soon :thumb_yello:

Thanks. Not very bad, luckily there's medicine to ease the symptoms... but still a massive cold, very annoying. I hope I'll manage to stay awake long enough to listen to the album at midnight! Maybe I'll try to sleep a few hours now... but I guess I'm too excited, with these news! :excite:

• Like 6