Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

8 hours ago, mellody said:

I saw Fortuné's pix from Athens, but how do you know they were / are there together? It's possible, but could as well be that F. went to Athens while Andy and the girls went to (wherever Mika is), I think? :dunno_grin:

Andy traveling with the dogs while F went to Athens exactly when it was A's b-day...that would have been very unlikely :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Es ist der Balkon der Wohnung, in der Andy Mika gefilmt hat, denn Mika gibt Paris Farben zurück.

Der gleiche blassgrüne Türrahmen und die Geräusche der Autos auf der Straße.

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Es ist der Balkon der Wohnung, in der Andy Mika gefilmt hat, denn Mika gibt Paris Farben zurück.

Der gleiche blassgrüne Türrahmen und die Geräusche der Autos auf der Straße.

well observed, thank you for pointing that out

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

Yes, really good job @TinyLove_CJ. :clap:

How have you people who have been here for a while endured so many years without such a thread? :blink:

We got Wonkaland and naughty corner. It's not the same but they are also funny threads. :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

We got Wonkaland and naughty corner. It's not the same but they are also funny threads. :biggrin2:

Yes, but a different "funny". :original:

Adults only. :teehee:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

I didn't think of watching it on the mobile and turning the video upside down, my PC screen is bigger... but took a few screenshots and turned them upside down (via software) to check.  :lmfao:

Ah thanks. I knew there'd be more observant people than me on here, who'd recognize the place if we've seen it before. :teehee:

So then next question, why did it take him so long to upload it when it was prerecorded? :naughty: (ok I guess the answer is just "mikasoon", lol! :roftl:)

I've checked again the video.

It looks like he was recording the audio on his mobile while recording the video on his laptop (maybe sound problems?).

So I can imagine Andy had to edit it and put all together. 

Maybe the first post was just to put this gorgeous photo in a white t-shirt? :wink2:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Don’t jinx it! Leave it as it is! 

Turns out I can't change it anyway 😅 

I like the title as it is though!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've checked again the video.

It looks like he was recording the audio on his mobile while recording the video on his laptop (maybe sound problems?).

So I can imagine Andy had to edit it and put all together. 

Maybe the first post was just to put this gorgeous photo in a white t-shirt? :wink2:

He's not recording the video with his laptop I think, because you can see the whole laptop. Andy must've filmed it with his camera (or phone). But maybe they needed to adjust the sound, to reduce the background noise, and thus a 2nd sound recording closer to him? And yes that might explain the delay.

5 hours ago, krysady said:

Andy traveling with the dogs while F went to Athens exactly when it was A's b-day...that would have been very unlikely :wink2:

Well we don't know what they did over the last week, do we? And in Mikaland it generally can't hurt to also consider unlikely theories. :teehee:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, mellody said:

And in Mikaland it generally can't hurt to also consider unlikely theories. :teehee:

Lol, that's true! Anyway, Fortune being in Athens exactly when it was Andy's b-day couldn't have been just a coincidence, at least this was my logic :dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He could have recorded the video from the kitchen and so we would have known from the first moment that it was the Athens apartment, because we already know the kitchen :naughty:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, cluppel nathalie said:

Et n'oubliez jamais que Mika prend l'avion aussi facilement que vous prenez votre voiture ...

Alors le temps de chercher où il est , il est déjà ailleurs....

I'm starting to think he's got a personal instant teleporter device. :naughty:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

He could have recorded the video from the kitchen and so we would have known from the first moment that it was the Athens apartment, because we already know the kitchen :naughty:

That would be too easy. I swear, he reads this thread. "Ok, where do they think I am now? Oh really? Haha, let's screw with them!" :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, Hero said:

Good job he doesn't read these threads

40 minutes ago, Hero said:

I swear, he reads this thread. 

:lmfao:

Not gonna say  "I told you!"  :teehee: 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

That would be too easy. I swear, he reads this thread. "Ok, where do they think I am now? Oh really? Haha, let's screw with them!" :naughty:

Once I said he's like Wally, playing with us so we can guess where he is, Paris, Athens, Italy, in the kitchen, on the balcony...:naughty:

• Haha 6

On 6/2/2021 at 10:01 AM, Mikasister said:

Mika is like superman in the morning he wakes up in Italy and a few hours later is in Athens pfffff :naughty:

16465846_1651086041862543_12585199155984

Mika is a lot more clever than superman.  He doesn't wear his underwear on top of his pants :yay:

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Mika is a lot more clever than superman.  He doesn't wear his underwear on top of his pants :yay:

No but he still likes to show them off! 😂

_20210603_212501.thumb.JPG.9877be583d000421e1e5eb527cb3f858.JPG

• Haha 4