Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

All women want to kiss Mika!!!!! Some of them do it. And Mika wanted Valerie to repeat the kiss because he did not captured it for the first time. Well, well. He asks for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I kiss you, Mika??????

We should direct a film if we want him to kiss us :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika in pink, Mika in white shirts, Mika in stripes, Mika masked singer, Mika scarf, Mika and his glasses, Mika &cats and now Mika in pyjamas 

If this thread doesn't exist, we urgently need to make one. :yes:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, krysady said:

I don't think so, he only said she is his friend and that she is from Canada. Now I listened again the video and they knew the light is off, dunno why he deleted it :dunno_grin:

Valerie is not from Canada. She is French. She has a great sense of humour. She used to do her own funny shows. She plays in comedy movies.

But as she plays Celine Dion and she had to learn a canadian french. So she considers herself as Canadian now  :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Valerie is not from Canada. She is French.

Ah, ok, I only heard her saying that her family from Quebec was there in Cannes, never heard of her before :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So you can start collecting  pics of Mika in pyjamas :naughty:

I just know four pyjamas where to find right now. :teehee:  Maybe the next days.  :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, krysady said:

Ah, ok, I only heard her saying that her family from Quebec was there in Cannes, never heard of her before :dunno:

I am not sure if she was talking about her real family. There were 3 Canadian actors playing Aline's mother, father and husband invited to Cannes for the screening.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am not sure if she was talking about her real family. There were 3 Canadian actors playing Aline's mother, father and husband invited to Cannes for the screening.

You're right, I guess it was about those actors, most likely :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, krysady said:

You're right, I guess it was about those actors, most likely :thumb_yello:

On the other hand in the Madame Figaro interview Valerie answers the question: who would be present on her perfect dinner?

My 3 sisters and a singer Mika that I adore.

And in Mika's video she said: only you were missing (during the screening)

• Like 2

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And in Mika's video she said: only you were missing (during the screening)

Yes, it seems her movie was presented on 13 July in Cannes, and they met only yesterday 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, krysady said:

never heard of her before :dunno:

Just saw her filmography and realized that I actually have seen her in a lot of movies, but she was younger :doh: She was in Les Visiteurs, Palais Royal and also Monte Carlo, where they used 3 Mika songs :original:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, krysady said:

Just saw her filmography and realized that I actually have seen her in a lot of movies, but she was younger :doh: She was in Les Visiteurs

No way?? 

You know "les visiteurs"? 

I saw this film so many times (only the first one, the others without Valerie Lemercier are not that good), it makes me laugh every single time

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

No way?? 

You know "les visiteurs"? 

I saw this film so many times (only the first one, the others without Valerie Lemercier are not that good), it makes me laugh every single time

I've seen all of them, but the first one I liked the most, as well ( I like Jean Reno a lot). In Romania everyone knows these movies, they are on TV all the time. In fact the majority of the movies that are on TV are French, I grew up with them :original: 

But I didn't see Valerie recently and didn't recognize her, I will try to watch Aline.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Just saw her filmography and realized that I actually have seen her in a lot of movies, but she was younger :doh: She was in Les Visiteurs, Palais Royal and also Monte Carlo, where they used 3 Mika songs :original:

And Le Petit Nicolas  and Les Vacances du Petit Nicolas :lol3:

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And Le Petit Nicolas  and Les Vacances du Petit Nicolas :lol3:

Yes! And Asterix and Obelix, and L'invité with Daniel Auteuil (:wub2:), and so many known movies... the French comedies are the best! But she looks so different now :aah:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It should be camels to be a clue, shouldn't it?🤣🤣🤣🤣

If we're thinking on those lines, the elephant brooch should be considered too. :lmfao:

• Haha 2