Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

12 hours ago, Hero said:

Quiet here tonight. Is everyone obsessed with the Google Doodle Champions Island game? I'm loving the retro cuteness. :lustslow:

Started playing it last night! Very addictive, but after collecting 4 scrolls I lost track of time and realised I should be in bed! 😅

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Started playing it last night! Very addictive, but after collecting 4 scrolls I lost track of time and realised I should be in bed! 😅

4? Nice, you're doing better than me. I'm on my phone and the joystick button sometimes doesn't respond, which doesn't help when you're trying to move quickly! I need to get it on the laptop. 

I'm loving the overall design of it, and all the side quests. :biggrin2:

• Like 1

*looks behind curtain*

... Nope, not here. 

*peers behind sofa*

... Not here either. 

*checks the loft* 

... Aaah!! 🕷️🕸️

Hmm, no. Dang, no sign anywhere! Right. Time for action. 

*whistles

@Prisca! It's been 3 days without a peep from Mika. :dunno: Please could we avail of your mystical Whisperer powers to call him forth? :pray: :wink2:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

*looks behind curtain*

... Nope, not here. 

*peers behind sofa*

... Not here either. 

*checks the loft* 

... Aaah!! 🕷️🕸️

Hmm, no. Dang, no sign anywhere! Right. Time for action. 

*whistles

@Prisca! It's been 3 days without a peep from Mika. :dunno: Please could we avail of your mystical Whisperer powers to call him forth? :pray: :wink2:

Oh, if he's in his writing phase, I don't know if he'll listen to me. :dunno_grin:

On the other hand, we still don't know for sure what he meant by the new thing for July. 🤔

Dear Mika :bye:,

I hope you are well and making good progress with your song writing. :original:

Can you post something? It doesn't have to be much. We can find a talking point out of every little thing, like "Fum, fum, fum". :glasses:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

Enjoy the evening. :drinks_wine:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh, if he's in his writing phase, I don't know if he'll listen to me. :dunno_grin:

On the other hand, we still don't know for sure what he meant by the new thing for July. 🤔

Dear Mika :bye:,

I hope you are well and making good progress with your song writing. :original:

Can you post something? It doesn't have to be much. We can find a talking point out of every little thing, like "Fum, fum, fum". :glasses:

:puppy_eyes:  :pray:

:fairy:

Enjoy the evening. :drinks_wine:

That was very nicely asked, thank you!:huglove:

If he now posts a video or tweet just saying "Fum, fum, fum", this forum is going to meltdown. :floor:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Y’all I just woke up from fainting for two days, I’m back now, phew. 

Hey, there you are! How are you feeling? Any dizziness? Take it easy, and drink plenty of fluids. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Hero said:

Quiet here tonight. Is everyone obsessed with the Google Doodle Champions Island game? I'm loving the retro cuteness. :lustslow:

Nop, all ppl is here: The Butterfly Lounge MFC bar and dance club  :bleh:

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, Mikasister said:

Dancing with your hands in yout po cket??Sorry Mika, you fans dance better than you in your concerts

Well, we are not being watched the way he is. :mf_rosetinted: If everyone around me is seated, I also don't dance much more than that. :lol: Had that in Paris Bercy when I was in the seated area. Well at some point I got up anyway, despite the angry looks I got for it, but I definitely feel much better and more free to dance the way I want to when I'm in the middle of a crowd instead of the only one who stands out, like Mika in this video. So already the fact that he got up to dance is worth to appreciate. :thumb_yello:

(Besides, we have an advantage at his concerts, we have him and his music in front of us - Emma might be a good singer / performer, but she's not Mika. :teehee:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Hero said:

That was very nicely asked, thank you!:huglove:

If he now posts a video or tweet just saying "Fum, fum, fum", this forum is going to meltdown. :floor:

Mika is in Rome. :glasses:

Or rather posted a photo from Rome. :naughty:

grafik.png.fac90895f668cd4c949085adab7ee579.png

grafik.thumb.png.db7e39520ade5fcad5d344f4bd5656e6.png

Edited by Prisca

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

The picture was taken in Rome! The question is if he‘s currently there, or maybe traveling somewhere else :pbjt:

Yes, that's the question. He gave us a riddle in the new video. Where is he? I'd say still Rome, wouldn't you?

Thank you Mika for listening to me and keeping us busy. :flowers2:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, that's the question. He gave us a riddle in the new video. Where is he? I'd say still Rome, wouldn't you?

Thank you Mika for listening to me and keeping us busy. :flowers2:

I think so! Maybe more filming for X factor? Emma also finalized her tour.

• Like 1

I don't know how current this pic from Florence is, but it was posted yesterday. So I think the Rome pic is from when he was there for XF and now he's on his way from Florence to somewhere else.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRun2SyL0bo/?utm_medium=copy_link

As he's wearing a nice shirt that looks like it's for work, I think he won't travel too far, otherwise he'd change when he arrives. Maybe an interview at the beach or so? Or something for this young art talents judging (I forgot the name of the association)?

You could look at the position of the sun in his video, also considering the mirrored picture, to figure out ca. the direction where the car is driving to - but I'll leave that to someone else now, in case any of you are bored. :teehee: I hope he'll let us know what he's up to when he arrives. :biggrin2:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He is in Venice! (Story)

But why? It's a long way to drive just for dinner. Unless, visiting family?

I'm laughing at Manuelito's story with the wanted poster. 'He stole my moustache!' :floor:

Didn't learn from losing his bracelet to the magpie on X Factor. 

That's it! If Mika takes to being a gentleman thief, his codename is The Magpie. :naughty:

• Haha 2