Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ik heb dit filmpje gevonden. Misschien is dit Mika's kameel?

Hij danst en zingt :lol3:

yes now everything is clear to me 👍😅

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ik heb dit filmpje gevonden. Misschien is dit Mika's kameel?

Hij danst en zingt :lol3:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

There are camels in Venice Beach? :blink:

Ok, I have now clearly entered Venice, Italy. :yes:

Try out the transporter now:

https://content.invisioncic.com/r259115/monthly_2021_07/grafik.png.2e8ced17206bf8b88d11d33141107c5b.png

Sorry for the off-topic :ot:, perhaps we should discuss this further in the Missing thread. :dunno_grin:

*Fzzzt-shoom!* *Plonk*

Wooh, that was a trip! Need to work on my landing though. Am I all here? *pats self* Yes! Thank goodness. OK, time to find Mika. Odd, feels cold for summer. Oh. Oh no. This ain't Venice... 

Prisca!! :shocked:

Antartica-iStock_000017132431_Large-1024x683.thumb.jpg.d4f8349fcf66a6a6624913a6fc1f4009.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Hero said:

That's it! If Mika takes to being a gentleman thief, his codename is The Magpie. :naughty:

God, I LOVE those movies about gentleman thiefs! :mikalove: Hudson Hawk, Ocean's, and my fave's The Saint! If Mika ever does a movie, I hope he considers your suggestion! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

*Fzzzt-shoom!* *Plonk*

Wooh, that was a trip! Need to work on my landing though. Am I all here? *pats self* Yes! Thank goodness. OK, time to find Mika. Odd, feels cold for summer. Oh. Oh no. This ain't Venice... 

Antartica-iStock_000017132431_Large-1024x683.thumb.jpg.d4f8349fcf66a6a6624913a6fc1f4009.jpg

You were too hot before, weren't you? :naughty:

Ok, this doesn't look like Venice and I don't see any camels either. :biggrin2:

Have you seen any :penguin:?

Ok, sorry :sorry:, don't know what went wrong. :teehee:

Ok, once again, Venice, Italy.  Please get in the transporter. :glasses:

https://content.invisioncic.com/r259115/monthly_2021_07/grafik.png.2e8ced17206bf8b88d11d33141107c5b.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Elyy_guerra from Xfactor has a pic of Venice in her story, so maybe they're filming something else for Xfactor there? Homestories or so, are there any?

For the "Home Visit" the coaches (each one individually with the candidates) often went to a different place before Corona, I don't know if it is the same this year.

Or they shoot promo videos for X Factor?

:dunno_grin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Emma seems to be in Rome tho, according to her stories.

Then maybe really the "Home Visit". :dunno_grin:

Emma and Mika don't have to be in the same place for this. :original:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mellody said:

Elyy_guerra from Xfactor has a pic of Venice in her story, so maybe they're filming something else for Xfactor there? Homestories or so, are there any?

It's not Venice, it's Siena. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

Do you mean the pic of the brown building with crenellations and the tall tower? Sorry, that's not Venice, it's the main plaza in Siena. 

Edited by Hero
Oops, crossed posts with Lormare73.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

It's not Venice, it's Siena. 

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Do you mean the pic of the brown building with crenellations and the tall tower? Sorry, that's not Venice, it's the main plaza in Siena. 

Ah ok thank you! At the first look it looked like Venice, but if I look closer, of course you're right. :doh:

So no Xfactor, probably, as no one else from the crew seems to be there.

I'm curious to know if he's there for work or maybe to visit the Biennale / see his brother... his shirt looks quite fancy and he looks styled, so I do suppose whatever he's doing, there might be some photos / filming involved. Or at least a fancy dinner. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

I'm curious to know if he's there for work or maybe to visit the Biennale / see his brother..

Fortune seems to be in Austria.

He posted some photos from a wedding in Attersee.

At first I thought it was in Italy and that maybe Mika was traveling there as well. And there is a big lake.

image.thumb.png.a9fdaa2c2b3979cdccc249d2dea305e3.png

image.thumb.png.17a186c9011b0a67b2ca0b619bbf0043.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Fortune seems to be in Austria.

He posted some photos from a wedding in Attersee.

At first I thought it was in Italy and that maybe Mika was traveling there as well. And there is a big lake.

image.thumb.png.a9fdaa2c2b3979cdccc249d2dea305e3.png

image.thumb.png.17a186c9011b0a67b2ca0b619bbf0043.png

I know, but if you look at Fortuné's post, there's fireworks at the wedding, and he posted that before it was dark today, so I suppose the wedding must've been yesterday - which means he could be back to Venice already.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Hero said:

*Fzzzt-shoom!* *Plonk*

Good morning @Hero :bye:

I hope you didn't sleep here. :teehee:

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

Sleep? I spent the night hiding from polar bears! GET ME OUT OF HERE! 

I've made a few changes, now the teleporter should take you straight home :hug::

grafik.png.9ada7edcf40e54126bd21672dde30a8f.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I've made a few changes, now the teleporter should take you straight home :hug::

grafik.png.9ada7edcf40e54126bd21672dde30a8f.png

*whum-fum-whum-fum-shink*

Ooh, that was different. A better landing too. Hey! It worked, I'm home! Thanks Prisca! :cheer: :huglove:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Maybe he went back to Florence. It's not far. :original:

Ah well, but we have him located, we know that he is not missing or lost in the desert  smilie_out_087.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Ah well, but we have him located, we know that he is not missing or lost in the desert  smilie_out_087.gif

It seems he was "lost" at the Biennale without internet connection, as his stories only showed up 8 hours late. :teehee:

But we can go back to guessing now... is he still in Venice? Already home? Somewhere else? Will he let us know? So many questions... :lol3: I could imagine tho that he might spend 2 or 3 days there, dunno if he'd go there to visit the Biennale just for a few hours. The last time I think he was there for 2 or 3 days and still said he'd come back because it's so interesting. It's probably huge, each of those installations he showed is already a room for its own, and I'm sure there's much more than just a few...

• Haha 2