Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, mellody said:

It seems he was "lost" at the Biennale without internet connection, as his stories only showed up 8 hours late.

I guess he wanted to prevent fans from surrounding him. :teehee:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I guess he wanted to prevent fans from surrounding him. :teehee:

But then he could have filmed the videos and posted them later - while I suppose that when it shows "posted 8 hours ago" the moment it appears, this rather speaks for a technical problem. :dunno:

Besides, for fans who see that he's in Venice and want to find him, the Biennale probably would be the first place to look, as he said he'd be coming back there... 

Apart from that he just posted a story from his garden. Mika, are you reading this thread? :naughty: :welcomeani:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Apart from that he just posted a story from his garden.

At least I wasn't so wrong that he might already be back home. :naughty:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

"posted 8 hours ago" the moment it appears, this rather speaks for a technical problem. :dunno:

I’ve had this as well after I had uploaded a Story and it didn’t show up until 2 hours later. I think it means he has poor/flaky internet connection during the day and it only finished uploading 8 hours later.

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

Apart from that he just posted a story from his garden.

I really love that sign :lol3:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mellody said:

But then he could have filmed the videos and posted them later - while I suppose that when it shows "posted 8 hours ago" the moment it appears, this rather speaks for a technical problem. :dunno:

Besides, for fans who see that he's in Venice and want to find him, the Biennale probably would be the first place to look, as he said he'd be coming back there... 

Apart from that he just posted a story from his garden. Mika, are you reading this thread? :naughty: :welcomeani:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

PIGS CAN FLY :lmfao:

He has put this up in 2017 or 2018, iirc. Had it in his stories back then, I think his sisters were painting it. Nice to see that it's still there, it adds such a personal touch to his garden, unique and instantly recognizable. :wub2:

It even was a fanaction in Padova, holding up signs with flying pigs and that text. Tho to me that felt a bit weird because I don't know what specific meaning it has for Mika. If it does, ofc it could just be fun. :dunno_grin:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

@Priscaplease, ask him to share with us a snippet of what he's doing in the studio.

You mean longer than the couple of seconds? :original:

Remember at Andy's birthday you said he was a baby because of his age? I'm younger than him. So you trust a baby whisperer. :yes:

29 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The background voice is in French.

Is the song in French as well??????

For me the snippet sounds English. Something like: You keep on...

Hi Mika :bye:

Thank you for sharing the video from the studio with us. The snippet sounds good. :yes:

It would be very nice if you would share more of your work in the studio with us soon. :original:

:pray::puppy_eyes:

:fairy:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here we come back again to our "fly baloon" for Paloma :lol3:

I think it's in French.

Now we have to wait.

The sound melody is English for me, but you're right, we will see. :thumb_yello:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You mean longer than the couple of seconds? :original:

Remember at Andy's birthday you said he was a baby because of his age? I'm younger than him. So you trust a baby whisperer. :yes:

:thumb_yello:

• Like 1

He’s in Paris! (Story) But we already had a hunch, he was at the studio yesterday where they spoke French :yes:

I think it’s sweet that he keeps letting us know where he is. Wonder if he’s going back to Italy? Or maybe another studio day? Why else would he be on a moped that early? :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika is wishing a good morning from Paris in quite an enthusiastic/aggressive/energetic way :aah: 

GOOD MORNING Mika :lol3: I’d like to know what/how much coffee you drink in the morning :pbjt:

He looks tired again, but clearly more active than yesterday. :yes:

Maybe the new tactic to avoid falling asleep on the moped. :lmfao:

I guess he doesn't need my coffee today. He probably drank it today before I could offer it. :lmfao:

It's good that you listen to me and drink your coffee before you get on the moped. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Prisca
  • Sad 1

So Mika isn't missing (well, sort of, we think he's still in Paris but who knows with his Superman abilities :teehee:) but, we still don't know what the thing due to come out in July is, that he gave the profound interview for. There's only 2 days left... 

• Like 1