Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

38 minutes ago, Hero said:

So Mika isn't missing (well, sort of, we think he's still in Paris but who knows with his Superman abilities :teehee:) but, we still don't know what the thing due to come out in July is, that he gave the profound interview for. There's only 2 days left... 

Yeah, what should I say, Mikasoon... :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yeah, what sould I say, Mikasoon... :dunno_grin:

Well, some things do not depend of Mika. 

I think it may be something related to the explosion in Beirut the 4th of August.

Today I saw in Polish news the family of the little George born at the moment of the explosion. (They were filmed in the "I Love Beirut" concert.) 

His mom said that they will celebrate his birthday an another day because so many people died and have been injured that it's hard to celebrate anything... Only one candle on the cake.

And this child is a symbol of life of hope and strength for the country.

image.thumb.png.b36007da708c1f57e3e13d9fc61d4d3b.png

Here is a link to a video

https://mobile.reuters.com/video/watch/miracle-baby-george-turns-one-with-beiru-idOVENRGQBL

• Like 4

On 7/26/2021 at 6:23 PM, Hero said:

Wow, those insects are loud! Grasshoppers, crickets? Sounds like a hot summer's day in Italy. Gorgeous garden. :wub2:

Cicadas they are widespread in Italy and in the south of France. I love them they remind me of happy childhood summers :wub2:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Cicadas they are widespread in Italy and in the south of France. I love them they remind me of happy childhood summers :wub2:

Also where I live. That means hot, hot, hot. Today I'm melting like the ice cream on Mika's tongue :naughty:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, some things do not depend of Mika. 

I think it may be something related to the explosion in Beirut the 4th of August.

Today I saw in Polish news the family of the little George born at the moment of the explosion. (They were filmed in the "I Love Beirut" concert.) 

His mom said that they will celebrate his birthday an another day because so many people died and have been injured that it's hard to celebrate anything... Only one candle on the cake.

And this child is a symbol of life of hope and strength for the country.

image.thumb.png.b36007da708c1f57e3e13d9fc61d4d3b.png

Here is a link to a video

https://mobile.reuters.com/video/watch/miracle-baby-george-turns-one-with-beiru-idOVENRGQBL

So we have the interview (well it looks like a text written by Mika) in Vanity Fair France.

It's about Lebanon and for sure it was very hard to him to talk about it.

I post the link here.

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

So we have the interview (well it looks like a text written by Mika) in Vanity Fair France.

I post the link here.

@KumazzzI will translate it as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight but I'm not sure as I have a lot of things to do today. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No problem. Heat around 32-34 every day in Poland. Just help yourself.

image.thumb.png.804060e362d148755ab280d5d11549d6.png

Thank you :hug:

The weather here is really depressing for a mermaid like me  🧜‍♀️ :sad:

I was so happy during the heat wave but it only lasted a few days :crybaby:

Screenshot_20210730-123805_Firefox Focus.jpg

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Pleaaaaase send me heat it's freezing here 🧊 😢

I want summer back :bow:

I will send you cold wind and rain if you want :wink2:

Moving to the beach next week ready to spend all day  smileyswim.gif smileys-sommer-3.gifsommer-eis-smilie_012.gifto refresh me a little  :yes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I post the link here.

I am so proud of him. ❤️ That was a brave interview, and yet so necessary, and typical in his approach of acknowledging the sadness, the problems and their effects, but at the same time looking forwards, on how to build, to create hope for a happier future. 

I can understand why he wanted to just chill and chat on the IG Live afterwards! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@KumazzzI will translate it as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight but I'm not sure as I have a lot of things to do today. 

I have posted a rough translation. Maybe if you have time tonight you can look over it so some sentences make more sense? I posted it in the topic itself! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I have posted a rough translation. Maybe if you have time tonight you can look over it so some sentences make more sense? I posted it in the topic itself! 

Great. I'll check it. Thanks a million :hug:

8 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you :hug:

The weather here is really depressing for a mermaid like me  🧜‍♀️ :sad:

I was so happy during the heat wave but it only lasted a few days :crybaby:

Screenshot_20210730-123805_Firefox Focus.jpg

Yeah, same here, I'm afraid I can't send you the summer. I can't remember ever having experienced such a rainy July. :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Mikasister said:

His garden must be huge! :shocked: And I'm not even talking about the olive tree fields but just the garden. We know the corner where he had his bday party last year, but where is this, does he have a whole football field there?! I wonder if the football goal is for him or for Andy... Mika always said he doesn't like to play ball games (and I'm totally with him on that 😅) but I somehow could imagine Andy playing football. And / or Mika has changed his mind.

Somehow this trampoline and football goal remind me of the movie "Big", where Tom Hanks plays a 12yo who suddenly turned 30 overnight and starts working in a toy company. :biggrin2: Love this film! :wub2:

And again about the garden size, he has a swimming pool too somewhere, doesn't he?! Lol at least with such a big garden he doesn't have to take the dogs for a walk! :naughty:

• Haha 1