Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, mellody said:

His garden must be huge! :shocked: And I'm not even talking about the olive tree fields but just the garden. We know the corner where he had his bday party last year, but where is this, does he have a whole football field there?! I wonder if the football goal is for him or for Andy... Mika always said he doesn't like to play ball games (and I'm totally with him on that 😅) but I somehow could imagine Andy playing football. And / or Mika has changed his mind.

Somehow this trampoline and football goal remind me of the movie "Big", where Tom Hanks plays a 12yo who suddenly turned 30 overnight and starts working in a toy company. :biggrin2: Love this film! :wub2:

And again about the garden size, he has a swimming pool too somewhere, doesn't he?! Lol at least with such a big garden he doesn't have to take the dogs for a walk! :naughty:

Yes, the house (or rather several buildings) are in a huge field without any fence.

I've seen it on Google map. Lots of olive trees  and space.

I've just checked it now. And you know what?

The trampoline is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see as well two football goals.

And it's just a small part of the property :das::lol3:

Edited by mellody
photo deleted for privacy reasons
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks Anna... but I feel it's not right to post a satellite photo of his garden here, even if it's public on Google Maps. :dunno: So I deleted that. Google is such a stalker, lol! :naughty:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Thanks Anna... but I feel it's not right to post a satellite photo of his garden here, even if it's public on Google Maps. :dunno: So I deleted that. Google is such a stalker, lol! :naughty:

No problem. I took only a tiny part so I don't think it could be found on Google map. But it's ok if you think it's better not to post it.

Anyway I was surprised seeing the trampoline :lol3: I didn't pay attention before :wink2:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

No problem. I took only a tiny part so I don't think it could be found on Google map. But it's ok if you think it's better not to post it.

Anyway I was surprised seeing the trampoline :lol3: I didn't pay attention before :wink2:

I don't think that people can find it from that tiny part, but still, it's a part of his personal space, and idk, if I was him I'd find it scary to know that people are looking at my home on a satellite picture where they can see every corner of my garden. I find it crazy enough that you can see so much on Google Maps, also of my own house, I'd definitely feel uncomfortable being a celebrity, lol! :lol3: So imo it's enough if those fans do that who have his address, we don't need to post screenshots here. 

In fact that's why I don't even want his address, although I know many fans have it. Back in 2007/2008 I still did the same, checked out his parent's house where he lived on Google Maps - and now sometimes when he posts something, or others post a photo he took with them, I might check, like where a restaurant is located or something. So yes, I also can be a bit of a stalker. But if I checked out his garden in detail on Maps, I'd somehow feel like I'm invading his privacy. And that doesn't mean I judge anyone for doing that, it's just how I feel - not sure why, maybe because he just doesn't feel at all like a celebrity anymore to me, after all these years. :dunno_grin: Or because I'm like "my home is my castle", my safe space. Anyway Mika sings "my house is your house", so I suppose he might see things differently, lol! :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, mellody said:

I don't think that people can find it from that tiny part, but still, it's a part of his personal space, and idk, if I was him I'd find it scary to know that people are looking at my home on a satellite picture where they can see every corner of my garden. I find it crazy enough that you can see so much on Google Maps, also of my own house, I'd definitely feel uncomfortable being a celebrity, lol! :lol3: So imo it's enough if those fans do that who have his address, we don't need to post screenshots here. 

In fact that's why I don't even want his address, although I know many fans have it. Back in 2007/2008 I still did the same, checked out his parent's house where he lived on Google Maps - and now sometimes when he posts something, or others post a photo he took with them, I might check, like where a restaurant is located or something. So yes, I also can be a bit of a stalker. But if I checked out his garden in detail on Maps, I'd somehow feel like I'm invading his privacy. And that doesn't mean I judge anyone for doing that, it's just how I feel - not sure why, maybe because he just doesn't feel at all like a celebrity anymore to me, after all these years. :dunno_grin: Or because I'm like "my home is my castle", my safe space. Anyway Mika sings "my house is your house", so I suppose he might see things differently, lol! :lmfao:

I love using Google maps.

For checking the places I am going to in my home town for example (I don't use GPS maps). So when I am driving I feel like knowing the place which makes me very comfortable. I keep the map in my head.

I don't feel comfortable if I don't know where I am. Maybe that's why I like going back to the places I already know?

On the other hand I like visiting other places via Google maps.

In real life I don't t travel a lot. Specially now when I have animals and I can't leave my apartment for a long time.

So Google maps let me travel virtually. I like putting a little yellow guy in a street and walk around places.

Like before our MFC meeting in London :lol3: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I do this too!!! I’m so glad you’re the same, I felt a bit weird for doing that :lol3:

*raises hand* Add me to the virtual travellers club. I've used it to check out places I need to visit, and also places of interest. Being able to walk around Machu Picchu in Peru, or along the Great Wall of China, or the Pyramids at Giza, is amazing. 

• Like 4

On 7/29/2021 at 8:46 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, some things do not depend of Mika. 

I think it may be something related to the explosion in Beirut the 4th of August.

Today I saw in Polish news the family of the little George born at the moment of the explosion. (They were filmed in the "I Love Beirut" concert.) 

His mom said that they will celebrate his birthday an another day because so many people died and have been injured that it's hard to celebrate anything... Only one candle on the cake.

And this child is a symbol of life of hope and strength for the country.

image.thumb.png.b36007da708c1f57e3e13d9fc61d4d3b.png

Here is a link to a video

https://mobile.reuters.com/video/watch/miracle-baby-george-turns-one-with-beiru-idOVENRGQBL

After reading Mika's interview, I agree, I believe that what Mika announced for July is related to Beirut.

What could that be? I don't think he'll go there now, do you?

And the question of questions, where is Mika? I think at his home in Florence, but with Mika you never know, maybe he's in Paris.

I don't think in Greece. There is an extreme heat wave at the moment with up to 46 °C (115 °C) in some places and fires. Today, a forest fire has also broken out near Athens. :emot-sad:

Okay, on to something more enjoyable: Why do you think Mika wants to be Snoopy? :dunno_grin:

*I need to study Snoopy. smilie_les_050.gif*

:bye: You're doing a good job Mika, keeping us busy with riddles. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

After reading Mika's interview, I agree, I believe that what Mika announced for July is related to Beirut.

And the question of questions, where is Mika? I think at his home in Florence, but with Mika you never know, maybe he's in Paris.

I don't think in Greece. There is an extreme heat wave at the moment with up to 46 °C (115 °C) in some places and fires. Today, a forest fire has also broken out near Athens. :emot-sad:

Okay, on to something more enjoyable: Why do you think Mika wants to be Snoopy? :dunno_grin:

*I need to study Snoopy. smilie_les_050.gif*

:bye: You're doing a good job Mika, keeping us busy with riddles. :yes:

One thing is this interview in Vanity Fair France  - or rather a monologue.

And another thing - well, already in August - this new part of "I Love Beirut" concert Mika will share tomorrow!!!!!

I think he's still in Tuscany.

As for Snoopy - maybe Mika was watching a new season of the series?

It's not the first time he let us know he loves Snoopy :lol3:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think the thing for July was the interview. He's also said he's releasing tomorrow a previously unseen performance filmed at the I Love Beirut concert. :cloud:

Florence. Just a guess though. 

Oh no! Not again. :sad: 

Maybe it's his choice of costume for Halloween. :biggrin2:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

this new part of "I Love Beirut" concert Mika will share tomorrow!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

He's also said he's releasing tomorrow a previously unseen performance filmed at the I Love Beirut concert. 

Where did he say that? In the interview? I missed that. :doh:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Where did he say that? In the interview? I missed that. :doh:

I think you're not the only one :lol3:

I missed it at the first reading. Only at the second one I realized that something interesting will appear tomorrow :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think you're not the only one :lol3:

I missed it at the first reading. Only at the second one I realized that something interesting will appear tomorrow :lol3:

I didn't read the post on Instagram, only here on the forum, and Mika's comment wasn't here. :lol3:

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Is this an aftereffect from spending too much time in the 'Mika in blue' thread? :naughty:

No, the aftereffect of not enough sleep and too much work. :doh:

:lol3: