Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Come to think of it. It makes me grateful Instagram doesn’t have smell 

You people are mean! And funny. :floor: 

I bet even stinky Mika smells 100 times better than anyone else. 

*Thinks of unkempt, sweaty, shirtless Mika* Umm, I'm willing to offer my services for this important research. :yes:

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

In the first two stories you can hear some voices. Is anybody able to understand in which language they are speaking? 

You're good, I didn't take attention to that. However, I've no idea what language they're speaking. :dunno_grin:

*24,44 % remaining, I even have made some progress :teehee: and realized that "Home Collection Return" in my text doesn't mean a "home collection" but that there is the possibility that the articles are picked up from home. :hypo: Prisca continues to work.*

40 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

In the first two stories you can hear some voices. Is anybody able to understand in which language they are speaking? 

You are right! It's French, from what I hear :thumb_yello:  ( but not 100% sure)  I suspected he might be in France since the script it's also in French.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Hero said:

You people are mean! And funny. :floor: 

I bet even stinky Mika smells 100 times better than anyone else. 

*Thinks of unkempt, sweaty, shirtless Mika* Umm, I'm willing to offer my services for this important research. :yes:

I had the chance to smell him after a show freshly showered and smelled like mint. It was a good sensation :das: However, other times I have been very close to him and I have been able to smell him but I was so :cloud: :fangurl: :drool:  that I could not smell anything :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I hear french in the second story.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I had the chance to smell him after a show freshly showered and smelled like mint. It was a good sensation :das: However, other times I have been very close to him and I have been able to smell him but I was so :cloud: :fangurl: :drool:  that I could not smell anything :facepalm:

You lucky, lucky girl! :wub2: 

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I hear french in the second story.

I did wonder if he'd be able to travel from France so soon, given their restrictions on people entering from the US. 

So maybe a swish hotel garden in Paris? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I've already been looking at this. :facepalm: :blink:Unfortunately I don't think the flowers are specific to a certain place. The blue flower is a ceanothus, also called Californian lilac, which adapted to thrive in the Mediterranean climate. The yellow looks to me to be a type of cytisus, common name Broom, which is widespread. The white flowers with the insects on are a type of spiraea, again widespread. And daisies are daisies. :lol3: I'm not sure about the white flowers with the yellow centres, but it might be a convolvulus cneorum (shrubby bindweed) which is native to the Mediterranean region. 

So very nice, we're in the right area, but it doesn't help with the country. :dunno:

Sitting by the seaside
Drinking up the sunshine
You're here so why don't we go
Dancing in Sanremo
We can be there in a couple of hours   
To the place with the yellow flowers
Somewhere only we know

Sunset in Sanremo

EJ_kgOLWwAAuyRA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, krysady said:

You are right! It's French, from what I hear :thumb_yello:  ( but not 100% sure)

Even if it's French, I don't understand a word what they're saying. They speak too slurred for me. :teehee:

44 minutes ago, krysady said:

I suspected he might be in France since the script it's also in French.

You're good, I didn't realize that we actually could see some of the text of the script. :lol3:

*Prisca has finished her post-editing, doing the read through now. :angelnot:*

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Even if it's French, I don't understand a word what they're saying. They speak too slurred for me. :teehee:

Me neither, only figured out that is some bla-bla in French :teehee:

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You're good, I didn't realize that we actually could see some of the text of the script. :lol3:

I checked that since he posted, I thought I could find more clues about the camel story, but nothing :dunno_grin: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

In a long-time interview he said that when he's into writer mood he doesn't have a shower for days.

Talking about showers, I think I also need one. :blush:

*Sent the task, hey, more than 40 hours before the deadline, not that bad. :lol3:*

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 4

Dear Mika, we have a rough idea of where you are, but still haven't figured out exactly where you are.

The detectives in this thread need a new hint. :yes:

Can you please post something on Instagram? :pray:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Dear Mika, we have a rough idea of where you are, but still haven't figured out exactly where you are.

Rehearsing for the symphonic concert in Paris in October?  :biggrin2:

He heard your prayer  :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Prisca said:

OK, Prisca has a direct line to Mika. The Mika whisperer. Good to know! :teehee:

Hmm. Any gardens with blue doors in Paris? :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Now you do believe that he is reading on this forum? :teehee:

NO! Nonononononono. Nope. Nuhuh. No. Not a chance. It's just Prisca's magical telepathic connection at work. That's more believable. Yep. :yes:

(*waves* Hi Mika! :bye:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I think Mika has more intersting things to do than read the craziness his fans write here and the pics we post on gasmic  threads. 

I can easily imagine Mika reading our comments :facepalm: and Mika seeing gasmic and  Attributes Appreciation  :what:

Exactly. He's a busy guy, he's got more important things to do. 

Right Mika? 

• Haha 2