Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

8 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Francois Roelant posted some photos from Cyclades Island called Folegandros.

Maybe Mika is with him and Marc-Olivier Fogiel?

Maybe they travel from one island to another?

thank you so much...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba - it’s my favourite chacha to dance to 

Same! Well there is one other that's almost that good for dancing chacha, but I can't even remember the title now, so Pata Pata definitely wins! :lol3: It's like, if you once learned dancing chacha and you hear that song, you just kinda automatically do those dance steps, lol!

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Where is he now? Still in Greece?

I suppose so. Maybe island hopping?

Who's that next to him, is it Yasmine? I didn't recognize her at all at first and I still don't actually, just thinking it *might* be her... :dunno_grin: And that guy in the background (not Andy of course, I definitely recognize him! :lol:) might be MO Fogiel or Francois Roelant, I suppose? I'm so bad at recognizing people. :facepalm:

• Like 1

And btw, as Mika always says he's scared of so many things, I don't know what these things are, but I definitely know what *I* would be scared of in that moment if I was him, and that is my boyfriend falling off that f*ing boat! :shocked: :facepalm: :lmfao: I'm generally a bit scared of heights tho, so just the thought of someone sitting on the railing of a boat like that makes me shudder. Other people watch horror movies, for me it's enough to see my son climbing up a tree or Andy sitting on the railing of a yacht, lol! :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For me, it needs more pomegranate. :wink2:

Does MO Fogiel own the yacht, or have they clubbed together to rent one do you think? Looks spacious. 

20 minutes ago, mellody said:

Who's that next to him, is it Yasmine? I didn't recognize her at all at first and I still don't actually, just thinking it *might* be her...

I don't recognise the woman. Doesn't Yasmine have long hair?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

For me, it needs more pomegranate. :wink2:

Does MO Fogiel own the yacht, or have they clubbed together to rent one do you think? Looks spacious. 

I don't recognise the woman. Doesn't Yasmine have long hair?  

Yeah long and straight, and that woman has it short and curly. But I haven't seen Yasmine for quite a while, hair is something you can change. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mellody said:

Same! Well there is one other that's almost that good for dancing chacha, but I can't even remember the title now, so Pata Pata definitely wins! :lol3: It's like, if you once learned dancing chacha and you hear that song, you just kinda automatically do those dance steps, lol!

I suppose so. Maybe island hopping?

Who's that next to him, is it Yasmine? I didn't recognize her at all at first and I still don't actually, just thinking it *might* be her... :dunno_grin: And that guy in the background (not Andy of course, I definitely recognize him! :lol:) might be MO Fogiel or Francois Roelant, I suppose? I'm so bad at recognizing people. :facepalm:

I only recognize Andy's voice :biggrin2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

*Me worrying about Andy falling off the railing.*

Mika: "I just fell in the water". :facepalm: :lmao:

Ok luckily the boat isn't driving and doesn't seem that high up either as it looked in the other story. Falling off a driving boat into the open sea in the darkness certainly sounds like a horror movie scene to me. But Mika dancing in his underwear definitely distracts me from horror movie scene thoughts. :swoon:

Anyway seems to be a big party and not just a private boat trip. :lol: So the other people could be anyone. :dunno_grin: The woman definitely isn't Yasmine.

Edit: Well ok he's still wearing the white jeans from the first story, his underwear is just showing. :teehee: "Addicted". Is that a brand or a message? :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oh my, it's suddenly rather hot in here. :swoon:

Addicted would be what we are!

Seems it's a brand of men's underwear, swimwear and, um, other intimate apparel, marketed to gay men. A Google image search for Addicted underwear gives, err, interesting results.  :blush: :naughty:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

Other people watch horror movies, for me it's enough to see my son climbing up a tree or Andy sitting on the railing of a yacht, lol!

Ah, that's a yacht. :doh:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And no, I’m not purposefully ignoring the results of his workout :wink2:

Mika literally holding his camera like:

Screenshot_20210811-085843_Instagram.jpg

(uncut screenshot)

Michelle: *ignores*. :naughty:

I don't. :glasses3: But I understand you... if we started going into detail in appreciating the results of his workout, we'd all end up in the NC. :teehee:

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

A Google image search for Addicted underwear gives, err, interesting results.  :blush: :naughty:

I got too curious and did this myself...

*quickly deletes browser history*  :blush:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Hero said:

Oh my, it's suddenly rather hot in here. :swoon:

Addicted would be what we are!

Seems it's a brand of men's underwear, swimwear and, um, other intimate apparel, marketed to gay men. A Google image search for Addicted underwear gives, err, interesting results.  :blush: :naughty:

Yeah!! 

I Also realized when searching but I chose the basics to post them here  and not end up to the NC :naughty:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Yeah!! 

I Also realized when searching but I chose the basics to post them here  and not end up to the NC :naughty:

To be fair, given his disgust when it was suggested he wore a thong, I think he probably only has the basics too. :teehee:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

Om eerlijk te zijn, gezien zijn walging toen hem werd gesuggereerd dat hij een string droeg, denk ik dat hij waarschijnlijk ook alleen de basis heeft. :teehee:

We can ask him. It is important for us as fans to know 🙈💕💙🤗

• Haha 2