Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe some people on the video were not happy to be on the story?

Well, I would not mind 😀

I rather have the feeling that Mika didn't want to see himself half-naked the next morning. :teehee:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe some people on the video were not happy to be on the story?

Well, I would not mind 😀

You can hardly see them, except for Andy and the lady in the flower dress, and both of them are also in the one story he left online. :dunno_grin: So who knows why he deleted the other stories but not this one. I mean, it wasn't just the half naked ones he deleted, so I really can't follow his thoughts. :blink: (then again, it seems he was too drunk yesterday to even remember uploading them, so I suppose that maybe he wasn't able to follow his own thoughts this morning when he deleted them. :lmfao:)

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, mellody said:

then again, it seems he was too drunk yesterday to even remember uploading them

I've missed something again, how do we know he couldn't remember uploading them? 

I'm glad he's enjoying his holiday. ❤️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've missed something again, how do we know he couldn't remember uploading them? 

I'm glad he's enjoying his holiday. ❤️

If he posted them yesterday night when he was drunk and then deleted them this morning, that's what I assume. :teehee:

And yes, I agree, it's so good to see him happy. :wub2:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

If he posted them yesterday night when he was drunk and then deleted them this morning, that's what I assume. :teehee:

And yes, I agree, it's so good to see him happy. :wub2:

Oh I see! Yes that makes sense. 

Let's see:

Getting drunk

Dancing

(Supposedly) falling in the water

Getting semi naked

Flashing his undies

Regretting his posts the next morning

I mean, it kinda sounds like a regular night in Mika land. Anything else on the awesome holiday checklist? :lol3:

• Haha 5

I hate to say it, but maybe we should delete them from the forum. He might have had a very good reason for deleting them, so it's not really fair for us to keep sharing them on a public forum. 

I know, I can't believe I'm saying it either. Sorry. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

I hate to say it, but maybe we should delete them from the forum. He might have had a very good reason for deleting them, so it's not really fair for us to keep sharing them on a public forum. 

I guess he was drunk and at that moment he thought it was a good idea and the next morning he was embarrassed about what he had done. I don't think it's a big deal. But I guess that's up to the mods to decide what to do with it. :dunno_grin:

41 minutes ago, Hero said:

I thought about it when I saw he deleted them, but for several reasons decided to leave them on here. Firstly, for the fact that he left the story with Andy and the flower dress lady online. So it doesn't seem like those 2 asked him not to be in his stories. Secondly, the stories are fun, they're not making anyone look bad (personally I found the story much worse where he inhaled the good luck scent wood thingies in Emma's dressing room, and he didn't delete that one...). And thirdly, he's a grown man and if he really gets so drunk that he doesn't know what he posts anymore, I think at least he should stand by it and not try to cover it up - which is impossible anyway, as it already was all over social media last night, and that's the fourth point, why delete it here if it can be found all over the web? :dunno_grin:

Anyway that's just my opinion. Or maybe my defense because I love the stories and I want to keep them here. :teehee: :wub2: 

But of course if many of you feel uncomfortable with leaving them here, I can delete them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I thought about it when I saw he deleted them, but for several reasons decided to leave them on here. Firstly, for the fact that he left the story with Andy and the flower dress lady online. So it doesn't seem like those 2 asked him not to be in his stories. Secondly, the stories are fun, they're not making anyone look bad (personally I found the story much worse where he inhaled the good luck scent wood thingies in Emma's dressing room, and he didn't delete that one...). And thirdly, he's a grown man and if he really gets so drunk that he doesn't know what he posts anymore, I think at least he should stand by it and not try to cover it up - which is impossible anyway, as it already was all over social media last night, and that's the fourth point, why delete it here if it can be found all over the web? :dunno_grin:

Anyway that's just my opinion. Or maybe my defense because I love the stories and I want to keep them here. :teehee: :wub2: 

But of course if many of you feel uncomfortable with leaving them here, I can delete them.

Thanks mellody. I love the stories too, they're fun and I'd like them to stay if possible. I was just thinking that we've previously deleted things that had already been shared elsewhere on the web, because of our official fan club status. We're also making some assumptions about why they were deleted, which are probably the most likely explanation, but might not be correct. I saw that the MFC instagram account deleted their repost too. 

Ah, forget it. Like you say, he's a grown man. I'm sure he'd let us know if he'd prefer them taking down. :wink2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Yes, I also think that he deleted them because he was so tipsy last night and only this morning he realized what he did and felt ashamed. But I agree, he should think better before posting, he's 38 y.o. in a few days :rolleyes:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hero said:

Let's see:

Getting drunk

Dancing

(Supposedly) falling in the water

Getting semi naked

Flashing his undies

Regretting his posts the next morning

Awesome holiday list update:

Surfing. :clap:

Is this new, has he surfed before? 

1 hour ago, Hero said:

If I remember well, at a signing session in France some years ago, he said something about surfing a 30 meters long wave. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

If I remember well, at a signing session in France some years ago, he said something about surfing a 30 meters long wave. 

30 meters? That's world record size! Either he was joking, or he's got serious skills. :naughty:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Hero said:

30 meters? That's world record size! Either he was joking, or he's got serious skills. :naughty:

Maybe he's secretly pursuing a second career as a surfer and we don't know about it. :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

Maybe he's secretly pursuing a second career as a surfer and we don't know about it. :lol3:

That explains why he sometimes stands on one leg on stage, he's practicing his balance. :lol3:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Hero said:

Yes, he did it before, he posted a photo a few years ago with a beach and he said he just learned to surf

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Maybe that's a future fan action - we all turn up wearing moustaches. :lol3:

Oh no, please not. :facepalm:

Not that Mika appears with a moustache again and I start to like it again, now that I dislike it again. :hypo:  :lol3:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Oh no, please not. :facepalm:

Not that Mika appears with a moustache again and I start to like it again, now that I dislike it again. :hypo:  :lol3:

Ah, but maybe he won't like seeing us with moustaches, and it'll put him off doing it again. :lol3:

• Haha 1