Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, he was talking about new music. And that he will compose a lot.

So I quite agree with @mellody that Mika maybe will work on a movie music or a play.

I am dreaming about a new program like Casa Mika! 

Anyway Mika is very creative and I am sure he will surprise us many many times.

He likes creating shows so I will be not surprised to see him as a main artistic producer for Star Academie - they were impressed by his ideas.

And he was so good as a teacher. I like watching him in new roles.

We don't know what about this documentary series he started before pandemic. 

Anyway I am not expecting just new songs. Like Mika I love diversity and I am ready to follow his journey what ever it is :clap:

I like this, and I think you are right as well!! It fits in his “extremely busy”.

• Like 1

I think he will do several different projects during the next three years inclusiv preparing a tour and touring as well.Maybe it will be special with all Corona rules but he could create something very special. Maybe he will do a new TV- show ......

Btw when did the 3 years start? Now he is doing XF and Voice which keep him busy for months.....

Edited by Sabine64
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Hero said:

Besides, he loves performing, he's at home on stage. I don't think he's ready to give it up yet, but it is a good chance for him to try out other opportunities with an eye on his later career, like composing a film score/writing a musical.  And what a delight that will be. :wub2:

:yeah:

A musical, my dream. A musical of his life. He has many stories to tell. Hs life in Paris until he was nine years old, his move to London, the bullying at school, when he was thrown out of there, when he discovered his sexuality, his first love, when he met Andy and his eternal love for him, Paloma's accident... and many more experiences in his life.He has enough songs for all those moments to make a successfully musical. :fangurl:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:yeah:

A musical, my dream. He has many stories to tell. Hs life in Paris until he was nine years old, his move to London, the bullying at school, when he was thrown out of there, when he discovered his sexuality, his first love, when he met Andy and his eternal love for him, Paloma's accident... and many more experiences in his life.He has enough songs for all those moments to make a successfully musical. :fangurl:

Oh, interesting. I hadn't considered a musical about his life. I can't see him being interested in that. But, he's already written about a lot of his life in his songs, partly as his way of dealing with them. Would he want to revisit them, particularly the painful aspects, for a musical? I think he'd be more likely to seek new inspiration. 

I always had the impression the camel thing was either for a musical or an animated film. 

Do we know yet when the filming he did with Pif is due out? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

Btw when did the 3 years start? Now he is doing XF and Voice which keep him busy for months....

Most of The Voice has already been shot. And on X Factor, he only has still to do the live shows. He doesn't has as much work there as it seems at first glance anymore. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

but will there then truly be the feared Mika drought? Are his days of being in the foreground now coming to a transitional end….and he will write and produce more? 

Wait, aren't you the one who always says we have to think positive about the October shows?! Can you please keep up the positive thinking also for future Mika tours? 😅

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I don't think so. He loves it to be on stage. :original:

This. :thumb_yello: :naughty:

So wtf is he doing in Connecticut?! :blink: Maybe it's something for his mysterious project. Anyway I love his rainbow bracelet. :wub2: And thanks to him I know now that this state is written Connecticut and not Conneticut, as I thought. 🙈 :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Wait, aren't you the one who always says we have to think positive about the October shows?! Can you please keep up the positive thinking also for future Mika tours? 😅

Well, him slowly becoming the songwriter, the producer and the mastermind behind projects is not necessarily a bad thing. It means that his creative mind is being recognized by many more other than his fans. And it will make sure he can keep doing what he loves.

But it is bad news for us… 😅 but like @Priscaand many others have said before, he loves the stage too much. I don’t think (and I sincerely hope not) that he will stop performing, 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Obviously showing off his nailpolish :lol3:

I think you've been sniffing nailpolish, there's none in his post. :naughty:

Of course, if he were to wear nailpolish, it would look amazing. Not that he needs to, because his nails are perfect. But if he did, it would. 

Did that make sense? Even I'm confused. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Of course, if he were to wear nailpolish, it would look amazing. Not that he needs to, because his nails are perfect. But if he did, it would. 

He is, in his latest story. :teehee:

But only on 3 fingers. Does he maybe have an advertising deal with Wrigley's? Maybe they heard his old Orbit jingle and offered him another deal. :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh really? Look again 

13CD3C1B-3363-490A-B125-D7D943F6DCDF.jpeg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh really? Look again 

Nice! Fits the rainbow bracelet! :biggrin2: I'm confused, as his nails just were yellow... but it's a different table, so maybe an older video? Or newer? Lol! :roftl:

I haven't been wearing nail polish since I have kids (and only rarely used to before, mostly just on my toe nails in summer), so my kids have never asked to get any. :dunno_grin: They wouldn't have the patience anyway to wait til it's dry and I'm not keen on treating their long hair with nail polish remover. :teehee:

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh really? Look again 

AAAAHHHHHH! :lustslow: Mika, you stole my look! I do smartie nails too! 

Ok, I need to check my insta, its stopped giving me notifications when he posts. Naughty insta. :wags_finger:

• Like 1