Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

12 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

I don’t see it. The last picture I have is when he is at Montréal. It is normal?

Ah, you're looking at his photos on his main page. The stories are different. 

If you click on the circle at the top of the screen, with his image in, it will show you his stories. 

You can see when he has uploaded a new story, as there will be a coloured ring around the circle. 

Note, stories are temporary, they only stay up for 24 hours after posting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Ah, you're looking at his photos on his main page. The stories are different. 

If you click on the circle at the top of the screen, with his image in, it will show you his stories. 

You can see when he has uploaded a new story, as there will be a coloured ring around the circle. 

Note, stories are temporary, they only stay up for 24 hours after posting. 

I post but I don’t see. Like if I want to see what I post on her stories. 

5 hours ago, mellody said:

Nice! Fits the rainbow bracelet! :biggrin2: I'm confused, as his nails just were yellow... but it's a different table, so maybe an older video? Or newer? Lol! :roftl:

I haven't been wearing nail polish since I have kids (and only rarely used to before, mostly just on my toe nails in summer), so my kids have never asked to get any. :dunno_grin: They wouldn't have the patience anyway to wait til it's dry and I'm not keen on treating their long hair with nail polish remover. :teehee:

Well, judging from the glass in between, maybe he actually got nailpolish from a nail technician? Looked like he was at a party though, maybe they all got their nails done there. Some party :pbjt:

And it’s kid’s nail polish 😆 it dries super quick and they can pull it off at any time themselves (they don’t put their fingers in their mouth anymore, otherwise it would’ve been a bad addition to their diet!)

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Prisca said:

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? :original:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures you posted yesterday. :flowers2:

But you don't seem to be in Montreal. You really fooled us there. :naughty:

Do you feel like posting something again today? With another place? Preferably the place where you really are? :biggrin2:

Or anything else on Twitter or Instagram?

:puppy_eyes:    :pray:

:fairy:

In any case, have a great rest of the day. :bye:

grafik.thumb.png.db1e8346c989d1b553373922dde179d6.png

Is that still in time? :teehee:

:bye: Mika

Thanks in any case for posting, Mika. :flowers2:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lormare73 said:

If I remember well, his mum was from Greenwich Connecticut and some of their relatives live there as well.

Yes, his mom was living in Connecticut. And they have a big family there. And in New York.

But anyway it's close to Canada.

So who knows, maybe next step is to Montreal? Is he ready for quarantine?

But no. He has to be back to Paris for the 18th of September.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Of course. You have to train on fainting during symphonic concerts :lol3:

NOT fainting. Train on NOT fainting. 

Michelle, if you don't faint, you'll get a nice big Oreo cake all to yourself. How about that? :biggrin2:

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Hero said:

Michelle, if you don't faint, you'll get a nice big Oreo cake all to yourself. How about that? :biggrin2:

She won't fain, I am sure, she won't want to miss a second from the show :naughty:

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I will go between “OMG he’s real!” to “Geez, he is TALL!”

You know what I thought when I saw him for the first time?  "OMG he is so skinny!" :aah:  Pics and vids are different from reality. 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, mellody said:

Am I the only one making up theories about what Mika's big project might be? He said it'll keep him busy for 3 years and that he'll be composing a lot. I don't think he'd talk like that about an album... so my first thought was that he's writing a musical, but meanwhile I think he might be writing music for a movie or TV. In times of the pandemic that's something you can still earn money with if live shows aren't possible, so if he got an offer like that, I can well imagine that he took this chance. Maybe it even has to do with the camel he mentioned a few months ago?

So if that's the case, there might not be a new album / tour anytime soon, but I do think that he'll still do gigs here and there, and release a few songs, maybe an EP. Maybe he'd stop Xfactor and The Voice, you know how he is, he doesn't want to do the same thing for too long, and he has been doing talent shows for 8 years now. :dunno_grin: Releasing an album doesn't bring him much money, touring is stressful and in these times very unsure. And with composing music for a film he could still write, and be independent of all that. Sounds plausible to me, what are your thoughts? :dunno_grin:

I would willy willy willy prefer one album (or a two :lustslow: 😂 ) followed by a tour... or his own TV show somewhere in the world (with new songs)...I'm not into musicals nor into classic either....but maybe if Mika went for a musical it would be different and I would love it as I usually love all his projects :dunno: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

In 2010, but every time I've seen him over the years, I'm still surprised how skinny he is in reality :dunno_grin:

I've seen him in 2018. I wouldn't say he's skinny. I rather would say slim.

Especially his face is more delicate than on photos or videos. 

Here is a video from Strasbourg 14th of February 2020 after le last concert of the Revelation Tour.

Look at the first few seconds. How thin he is!!!!!

• Like 3