Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

50 minutes ago, Hero said:

That's a good manicure, mine would have chipped off by now! 

It‘s either gell nails or just a blurry picture which doesn’t show the chipped off parts :biggrin2: maybe it’s his anti nail-biting technique? There’s no better motivation to stop biting your nails than a colourful mani 😉

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am just reading news that starting from today vaccinated people can travel to Canada without quarantine.

Hello, Mika! Did you hear about it ? :wink2:

As someone who lives in Canada, I like your thinking Anna :teehee:

Mika, Toronto is lovely at this time of year! :yes:

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2021 at 10:31 PM, Prisca said:

Maybe. :lmfao:

grafik.thumb.png.c7e8fb5c9000ee1363c19f5e4f4cf6db.png

I think there is blue and red as well. :original:

grafik.thumb.png.5b14dc672cf2e8e6dd02a565f78cf861.png

And orange maybe. :dunno_grin:

grafik.thumb.png.e89b842317902762c7aaa4c04e7fab91.png

And yellow. :lmfao:

grafik.thumb.png.33f5c752dae32d1836659fb1b202cd46.png

Hi Mika :bye:

I probably shouldn't say that because you'll probably do the exact opposite. :teehee:

However, if you're still hesitant between regularly varnishing your nails and growing a moustache, please stick to nails. :pray:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I probably shouldn't say that because you'll probably do the exact opposite. :teehee:

However, if you're still hesitant between regularly varnishing your nails and growing a moustache, please stick to nails. :pray:

I'm with you on this point ....:naughty:

• Haha 3

On 9/7/2021 at 8:13 PM, MyriamNeeme said:

Sorry I don’t see the English part that why I said I don’t understand. 

Please ask your questions in your qui je suis thread. If you don't understand what someone writes in English you can install google translate ap in your phone and ask google translate to always translate in French automatically. Anna suggested that you try to learn English little by little to understand everyone better. You can use free aps like memrise and duolingo and watch Mika's subbed videos to help you. Anna also has a website about Mika which is in Polish and in  English. 

🇲🇫S'il te plait poses tes questions dans ton qui je suis  thread c'est plus facile pour nous de t'aider dans ton thread. Tu peux installer google translate dans ton téléphone et le paramétrer pour qu'il te traduise l'anglais en français automatiquement ça t'aidera à comprendre.

Anna te propose aussi d'essayer d'approfondir ton anglais pour communiquer plus facilement par exemple en installant duolingo et memrise dans ton télèphone (ce sont des applications gratuite pour apprendre les langues) et tu peux aussi regarder les interviews sous titrèes de Mika pour faire des progrès.Et Anna a aussi un site ou elle partage plein d'infos sur Mika en polonais et en anglais.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Please ask your questions in your qui je suis thread. If you don't understand what someone writes in English you can install google translate ap in your phone and ask google translate to always translate in French automatically. Anna suggested that you try to learn English little by little to understand everyone better. You can use free aps like memrise and duolingo and watch Mika's subbed videos to help you. Anna also has a website about Mika which is in Polish and in  English. 

I think Myriam meant Anna's part that Fenny quoted. Since Fenny's website translates it into Dutch, when Fenny cites something, we see it into Dutch too. :wink2:

Here it is:

grafik.thumb.png.e410a08221679d329025c48e9e533ddc.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I like both :fangurl:

How about we all paint our nails Grace Kelly way and wear fake moustaches in Philarmonie? Mika would laugh his heart out to see all of us that way I'm sure :lmfao:

And we already got Philarmonie people ready for everything since we got their internet site to explode when we werè all trying to get tickets at the same time so they have been warned :teehee:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:yeah:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think Myriam meant Anna's part that Fenny citated. Since Fenny's website translates it into Dutch, when Fenny citates something, we see it into Dutch too. :wink2:

Here it is:

grafik.thumb.png.e410a08221679d329025c48e9e533ddc.png

Ah ok. I did see some posts in Dutch too. I thought it was some sort of automatic translation that you can set on your pc or phone :dunno: Thank you for explaning :hug:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I like both :fangurl:

How about we all paint our nails Grace Kelly way and wear fake moustaches in Philarmonie? Mika would laugh his heart out to see all of us that way I'm sure :lmfao:

And we already got Philarmonie people ready for everything since we got their internet site to explode when we werè all trying to get tickets at the same time so they have been warned :teehee:

:facepalm:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I thought it was some sort of automatic translation that you can set on your pc or phone :dunno: 

Yes, I think Fenny uses an automatic translation and when she cites something we see the citation in Dutch too. :original:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

:facepalm:

I'm not saying we should all grow moustaches (nor Mika) but fake ones would be awesome 😂 Alternatively we could put them on after the concert when Mika will leave so he can see us aĺl waiting for him with moustaches and waving to him with our Grace Kelly polished hands :thumb_yello: I love to make this man laugh and he deserves a good laugh with us after all the hard work he does to make us happy :wub2:

And Philarmonie people wouldn't ban us if we do it outside after the show :thumb_yello:

If each of us brings one nail polish we can paint our nails while waitng and share all the colors. 

There are cheap nail polishes and fake moustaches online :wink2:

Screenshot_20210909-104141_Firefox Focus.jpg

Screenshot_20210909-104211_Firefox Focus.jpg

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I'm not saying we should all grow moustaches (nor Mika) but fake ones would be awesome 😂 Alternatively we could put them on after the concert when Mika will leave so he can see us aĺl waiting for him with moustaches and waving to him with our Grace Kelly polished hands :thumb_yello: I love to make this man laugh and he deserves a good laugh with us after all the hard work he does to make us happy :wub2:

And Philarmonie people wouldn't ban us if we do it outside after the show :thumb_yello:

If each of us brings one nail polish we can paint our nails while waitng and share all the colors. 

There are cheap nail polishes and fake moustaches online :wink2:

Ha ha ha!!!!

Well I don't polish my nails. But the idea about moustaches? Why not?  And it will be more visible than nails :wink2:

I can imagine Mika leaving the venue seeing a crowd of moustache people :roll1:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hahahaha!!!!

Nou, ik lak mijn nagels niet. Maar het idee over snorren? Waarom niet? En het zal beter zichtbaar zijn dan nagels :knipoog2:

Ik kan me voorstellen dat Mika de zaal verlaat en een menigte snorrenmensen ziet? :roll1:

I prefer to see Mika natural. That means without nail polish and without moustache (in his underpants) But that idea with those moustaches after the show is fun🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3