Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

11 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So @Prisca,  wave your wand to see if he tells us about where he is 

Hi Mika :bye:

How are you doing? :original:

Anna thinks you're in Europe. Is she right? :original:

Anyway, it would be really nice if you posted something on Instagram or on Twitter. :yes:

:puppy_eyes:   :pray:

:fairy:

Have a nice day. :original:

grafik.thumb.png.f65ff0a6375472496ec3d7bb83c28cd8.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Ha ha ha!!!!

Well I don't polish my nails. But the idea about moustaches? Why not?  And it will be more visible than nails :wink2:

I can imagine Mika leaving the venue seeing a crowd of moustache people :roll1:

I think fake moustaches is a great idea.  You should all wear them during one song though; he has been known to leave a venue at an exit you don't expect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, silver said:

I think fake moustaches is a great idea.  You should all wear them during one song though; he has been known to leave a venue at an exit you don't expect.

True. Which song would be the best to wear moustaches? 

3 hours ago, Prisca said:

However, if you're still hesitant between regularly varnishing your nails and growing a moustache, please stick to nails. :pray:

Hmm, how about none of these? :aah:  Although if it's a life or death matter, I certainly prefer the moustache :teehee:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, silver said:

Sneaky chap 😆

26 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

True. Which song would be the best to wear moustaches? 

If only we knew the setlist :biggrin2: but maybe Grace Kelly? That’s going to be in there 100% and it’s upbeat enough to pull a stunt like that :lol3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

Hmm, how about none of these? :aah:  Although if it's a life or death matter, I certainly prefer the moustache :teehee:

Hi Mika :bye:

Listen to your whisperer. :fairy:

If you have to choose between varnished nails and moustache, please go for the nails. :pray:

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, silver said:

This is a great idea, but I suppose that we will have to wear masks during the concerts :sad:

• Sad 1

This is a great idea, but I suppose that we will have to wear masks during the concerts :sad:

I attended a concert in a cathedral last week , we had to wear a mask as well as to show the sanitary pass at the entrance

• Like 2

Yes, and joking aside, that we have already annoyed those from the Philharmonie anyway. I don't think they would allow us to use moustaches during the concerts. :no:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, krysady said:

No, Mika, your hands look perfect and are not suitable for nail polish :wink2:

Mika, your mouth also looks perfect and is not suitable for a moustache. :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Wil je me vertellen of ik je van de verdrinkingsdood in Parijs red? smilie_denk_50.gif

Ik 

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Wil je me vertellen of ik je van de verdrinkingsdood in Parijs red? smilie_denk_50.gif

To avoid misunderstandings...I meant "Mika without a mustache and dressed in only his underpants". (and not: Mika with a mustache in his underpants). What you are thinking naughty girl...:cloud:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Fenny said:

I prefer to see Mika natural. That means without nail polish and without moustache (in his underpants) But that idea with those moustaches after the show is fun🤣🤣🤣

Ok, no moustache, I'm totally agree with you but if Mika decided to wear moustache, which one would you prefer?

76a2bb87e9079acf585d955b99a3a192.jpg

a78518d7581d443be92df74ac4bc6e54.jpg

16968218928_32c65eb05e_b.jpg

descarga.jpg

BO0UX9ACEAABIQo.jpg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

If you have to choose between varnished nails and moustache, please go for the nails. :pray:

I agree here! Nothing wrong with men wearing nail polish (or make up for that matter!), and Mika's nails are quite cute, he should do it more often!

But please, no facial hair! :biggrin2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Ok, no moustache, I'm totally agree with you but if Mika decided to wear moustache, which one would you prefer?

This one! :biggrin2: 

Is that some kind of vegetable? 

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

BO0UX9ACEAABIQo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I agree here! Nothing wrong with men wearing nail polish (or make up for that matter!), and Mika's nails are quite cute, he should do it more often!

But please, no facial hair! :biggrin2:

:yeah:

Only this is allowed on his pretty face 

560a1bb3581aa89d1445e8aa588c7280o.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 5