I know why Mika doesnt want to post. :yes:

He is pregnant and doesn't want to tell us :yes::

grafik.png.7ff5073e324d5d528cd301d89c5d2ed2.png

:floor:  I just snort-giggled. Honestly, I sounded like Mika. :lmfao:

That's probably the only time I'll ever be able to say that. :naughty:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Or lack of English skills. :lol3:

Nope, your English is good. It's those sneaky letters that can't behave. The r goes missing, the h sneaks in, and the least said about q and x the better. :lol3:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Nope, your English is good. It's those sneaky letters that can't behave. The r goes missing, the h sneaks in, and the least said about q and x the better. :lol3:

:huglove:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Yes :wink2:

A hundred little Mikas would be so cute :wub2: and all Mika's fans who would want to could babysit for him :fangurl:

6 hours ago, Prisca said:

I'll sign up already. smilie_baby_096.gif

Am I the only one who thinks that mini Mika's, although incredibly cute and adorable, would be a complete handful? Given his mischievous and impish sense of humour. :naughty:

I'll let you two do the babysitting. I'll go dogsit Sharky and Moo instead. @TinyLove_CJ will want in on that too. :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Am I the only one who thinks that mini Mika's, although incredibly cute and adorable, would be a complete handful? Given his mischievous and impish sense of humour. :naughty:

I'll let you two do the babysitting. I'll go dogsit Sharky and Moo instead. @TinyLove_CJ will want in on that too. :biggrin2:

Perfect :thumb_yello: I am a professional nanny :naughty: and mischievous too :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ben ik de enige die denkt dat mini Mika's, hoewel ongelooflijk schattig en schattig, een heel handvol zouden zijn? Gezien zijn ondeugende en ondeugende gevoel voor humor. :stout:

Ik laat jullie twee oppassen. Ik ga in plaats daarvan naar Sharky en Moo.@TinyLove_CJ zal daar ook op in willen gaan. :biggrin2:

Can I go with you to Sharky and Moo?🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree that a hundred mini Mikas would definitely be a handful! No matter how cute. I'd much rather be on Team Sharky and Moo, I studied Animal Behaviour so if they need extra training I'm here for it! :biggrin2:

Dogs over babies any day! 🐕 🐕

• Like 2