Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

34 minutes ago, Hero said:

One that's beyond my budget! :naughty:

Although, it might have been an overnight stop - he might have left and be headed back to the station via water taxi. Hmm... Let me look at the insta again.. *gets out magnifying glass and map of venice*

Just so I know where to look for him. :bleh:

If I start driving now, according to Mika Maps (too much Mika in my head :hypo:), eh Google Maps, I'm in 4,5 hours there. :glasses:

• Haha 2

What is he doing in Venice? I just thought about it the other day - Mika has an American passport. VISA wise he can go anywhere for 90 days without applying for a VISA - which is perfect, he hardly stays in one place for more than 90 days. However, now with COVID etc it’s more strict and it means he needs to have a work VISA to come to a country and stay there. This also kind of confirms that he will go anywhere where he is invited... 

So what’s happening in Italy?? Crazy theories GOOO

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Isn’t it too early for that? Don’t recording start in summer? 

Just asking this with the utmost respect, because I do not want to argue nor question the Mika whisperer 

:lol3:

Yes, you're right, is maybe a bit too early. I don't remember when the registrations of the auditions started last year, but the years before they stared at the beginning/in the middle of June.

However, if he has a contract with X Factor, maybe that's why he could stay in Italy already now?:dunno_grin:

And I don't know when the judges actually start their work, how much time before the auditions? :dunno_grin:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, you're right, is maybe a bit too early. I don't remember when the registrations of the auditions started last year, but the years before they stared at the beginning/in the middle of June.

Okay, I did a little research. Last year, all auditions were registered in one day (usually it takes several days) on 6 July.

1 hour ago, carafon said:

Want to show us that the Campari bottle is still full ....:naughty:

But if he just arrived and not leaving the room it's normal that bottles are full :wink2: All other little things on the plate look untouched :lol3:

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But if he just arrived and not leaving the room it's normal that bottles are full :wink2: All other little things on the plate look untouched :lol3:

We need @Prisca again. Dear Mika, are you currently in your hotel room getting sloshed on Campari? Or vodka? Or both? And how are the crisps? :lol3:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

We need @Prisca again. Dear Mika, are you currently in your hotel room getting sloshed on Campari? Or vodka? Or both? And how are the crisps? :lol3:

I am not sure if my skills are still working at this time. :sweatdrop:

@Hero I'll send you some fairy dust, maybe that will help? :fairy:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

And I've been in Florence 

Me too, over twenty years ago, but I wouldn't have known that this in in Florence. :original:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Me too, over twenty years ago, but I wouldn't have known that this in in Florence. :original:

It's on a hill, not far from the camping

There are also a boat and a man on a bench 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha, Google maps says the park currently has "a lot more visitors than usual". Hmm, I wonder why? Could it have anything to do with a certain singer? :lol3:

OK fess up. Who's out there stalking him? :wags_finger:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

OK fess up. Who's out there stalking him? 

Good idea! :yes:

I need someone who flies me to Florence, any volunteers? :naughty:

How long you think he will be there? :original:

Ah wait, I'm here the Mika whisperer. :facepalm:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Good idea! :yes:

I need someone who flies me to Florence, any volunteers? :naughty:

How long you think he will be there? :original:

Ah wait, I'm here the Mika whisperer. :facepalm:

Well the park closes soon, so... :dunno_grin:

Oh great and powerful Mika whisperer, ask him for a clue where he's going tomorrow. 

I'm quite enjoying this game! :lol3:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Well the park closes soon, so... :dunno_grin:

Yes, and it still says "Unusually many visitors". :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh great and powerful Mika whisperer, ask him for a clue where he's going tomorrow. 

I'm quite enjoying this game! 

I'll ask him tomorrow. He has already posted today, he has worked enough for today, it is Sunday after all. :bleh:

He needs a bit of a break from us fans (imagine the fans surrounding him in Florence right now :omg_fans:).

• Haha 2