Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika, honey, you little colourful jetsetter. I know you have to be in Milan right now, but please start packing for Paris very soon 😆

Don't worry, he won't let you down. :yes:

In the meantime, eat an Oreo cake:

grafik.thumb.png.95b77b791092d313e1b1bcc37faff087.png

• Haha 3

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

Mika, honey, you little colourful jetsetter. I know you have to be in Milan right now, but please start packing for Paris very soon 😆

Yes, Mika. Better start packing for Paris. There is one of your fans which is dreaming of fainting in front of you.

I promis. It will be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Italy:

grafik.png.69c6fbcc5112fce4c3006da2d2a88c1e.png

Wait, is xfactor filmed in Milan? I thought it was done in Rome. Or is that just the auditions and promos? :dunno:

I can't keep track when he's just in one country, never mind globally. :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Wait, is xfactor filmed in Milan? I thought it was done in Rome. Or is that just the auditions and promos? :dunno:

I think everything that has been filmed so far was done in Rome. Whether the live shows will be done in Milan, I don't know. I think they were done there before the pandemic. :original:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think everything that has been filmed so far was done in Rome. Whether the live shows will be done in Milan, I don't know. I think they were done there before the pandemic. :original:

The press conference was in Milan, according to Mika himself ☺️ It’s in his caption with the nails on IG! 

• Like 2

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

The press conference was in Milan, according to Mika himself ☺️ It’s in his caption with the nails on IG! 

Yes, I know. :original:

But the auditions and the further shows were filmed in Rome. :original:

So the question is: Now that the press conference was in Milan, will the live shows also be in Milan? :dunno_grin:

Just now, lormare73 said:

Yes, I think they will be in Milan. In the past years they always were there. 

That would be great. :yes:

If I could get a ticket for one of the live shows, that would be awesome because Milan is not so far away from me. :crossed:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He is telling us something. Is he? 🤣

Maybe it's a clue to his new artistic direction for the Philharmonie. :biggrin2: I look forward to the matching multicolour glitter eyeshadow. This man is giving me make up ideas! 

• Haha 2