Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 hours ago, MyriamNeeme said:

A little question. Are you sure that is Mika? His face look like different of when he is at star académie. Go see my video on Instagram and you will understand. 

It's Mika. Mika himself posted it. :wink2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

No no, it is for us to leave a trail of clues of what he’s possibly doing.

I think we need to change the name of the topic: Mika is not Missing, but WHAT is he doing??

Could he be in Rome for X Factor? smilie_denk_09.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or maybe fitting for new suits for the upcoming recordings for both X Factor and the Voice. 

Yes, it is possible. I just did some research and the headquarters and the atelier of Valentino are in Rome. :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

@holdingyourdrink, @Prisca, @Anna Ko Kolkowska, @lormare73 thanks always girls .. you are always very attentive to everything .. thank you very much .. that you update on where he is and what our beloved Mika is doing, very special detective.. :yes::thumb_yello: fantastic.. my friends

Edited by Paoletta
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or maybe fitting for new suits for the upcoming recordings for both X Factor and the Voice. 

Just look at this post from the new Mika's pianist.

He sais:

Hope the back to school went well ?! For my part, I am preparing new titles for the fall as well as music videos and especially my concerts in Paris, Brussels, London and Massy! 😊
At the same time, I am preparing the tour with @jesuisclaraluciani, concerts in Europe with @mikainstagram and the soundtrack of the first feature film by @guillaumegouix
And …. i will try to get some sleep

image.thumb.png.23ebce0c9a42627f3a94c515eb5229ea.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Just look at this post from the new Mika's pianist.

He sais:

Hope the back to school went well ?! For my part, I am preparing new titles for the fall as well as music videos and especially my concerts in Paris, Brussels, London and Massy! 😊
At the same time, I am preparing the tour with @jesuisclaraluciani, concerts in Europe with @mikainstagram and the soundtrack of the first feature film by @guillaumegouix
And …. i will try to get some sleep

image.thumb.png.23ebce0c9a42627f3a94c515eb5229ea.png

New concerts in Europe

:wootjump:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Hope Europe includes the U.K. 

or maybe I can take a holiday as there’s many places in Europe I want to go and include Mika in that but traveling is still hard in the U.K. I think 

It's getting easier, if you're fully vaccinated it's almost back to normal, although of course it depends on which country you want to visit. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

It's getting easier, if you're fully vaccinated it's almost back to normal, although of course it depends on which country you want to visit. 

I'm not vaccinated yet as I was waiting till I had moved for several reasons which should be soon and will then book 

But yeah should be easier soon 

• Like 2