Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I came across this on Instagram, it's a store actually in Paris! So maybe this is where Mika's HOPE is?! :lmfao:

242214453_845115906195894_7758207917574941575_n.thumb.jpg.266a8489f817df7e2c43f2ec80bab24c.jpg

Did anybody see this store while in Paris?

As I check on Google maps there are several boutiques Sandro in Paris.

And it looks like they have a cloths series HOPE.

I like the white t-shirt

image.thumb.png.46da33b58baab70d0d07f943e65339a4.png

image.thumb.png.4b40b3abd87db50f1eef7a5d479df471.png

• Like 5

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Cuando veo esa foto no puedo evitar pensar en lo que se siente al tener un cabello en algún lugar de tu camisa e ir a buscarlo intensamente, porque la maldita cosa te sigue haciendo cosquillas y no puedes encontrarlo. : lmao:

Ok, ese no fue mi primer pensamiento cuando vi la foto, pero prefiero publicar el segundo pensamiento, porque no quiero terminar en Carolina del Norte también. : mf_rosetinted: :travieso:

Why do they say they don't want to end up in North Carolina? I just arrived and I don't understand

4 minutes ago, KAMI_83 said:
Why do they say they don't want to end up in North Carolina? I just arrived and I don't understand

It is a mistranslation. NC here stands for naughty corner. :wink2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So where's Mika finally? Greece, Italy...?  With the girls

243127433-206977594851572-96955437480934

Good question! Do the forests in Greece look like that…? The trees and plants suggest a different country, but I’ve only been in Samaria on Crète a very long time ago, and I wasn’t too interested back then in the kind of trees and plants that grew there 😆

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Good question! Do the forests in Greece look like that…? The trees and plants suggest a different country, but I’ve only been in Samaria on Crète a very long time ago, and I wasn’t too interested back then in the kind of trees and plants that grew there 😆

Too busy examining a different type of fauna, eh? :biggrin2::wink2:

• Haha 4

If Mika is still in Greece I hope he's ok after the earthquakes. The largest was this morning at 6.5 magnitude and could be felt as far away as Italy and Egypt (amongst other countries). 

Hopefully he and Andy are in a safe enough in Athens, I know the quake was on the island of Crete but it was still felt on the mainland too. Mika may well have already left for Italy though.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

If Mika is still in Greece I hope he's ok after the earthquakes. The largest was this morning at 6.5 magnitude and could be felt as far away as Italy and Egypt (amongst other countries). 

Hopefully he and Andy are in a safe enough in Athens, I know the quake was on the island of Crete but it was still felt on the mainland too. Mika may well have already left for Italy though.

@TinyLove_CJ :unsure: yes.. i agree with you... I hope they are safe :yes::dunno:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Please be safe, please be safe, please be safe. :pray: :tears:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He is safe. Don't worry :thumb_yello:

I agree. :thumb_yello:

Even if the earthquake was still felt on the mainland of Greece, it was probably not strong enough to cause any damage.

• Like 4

On 9/23/2021 at 9:36 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Now it’s not “Mika is Missing” it’s “What is Mika Missing” 

9B5284C7-D4A9-446B-A48F-6314C35CE0E7.jpeg

Yes, I know, I know, I'm late.

Mika thinks:

Oh, there's no hair. My chest looks good, I should shave more often. :yes:

:biggrin2:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Agree :yes:

2000438431172962314_rs.thumb.jpg.95e8163

Oh, the wombat trail... :roftl: Hadn't thought of that for a while but this pic brought the memories right back! :lmao:

And nevermind if you have no idea what I'm talking about, that was waaaay back in 2007-2009 or so, when parts of this forum were a lot naughtier... :teehee:

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

He's safe, he's having dinner in Paris. :thumb_yello: :whew: And looking specs-tacular! :biggrin2: (sorry couldn't resist). 

Screenshot_20210927-232618_Instagram.jpg

:wub2:

• Like 5

My theory

Mika goes to Rome to Valentino to have his suits made for X Factor, The Voice, the concerts in Paris:

55BAA3D7-45AF-48F3-B8B1-1BC6F2D6B3CC.jpeg

Mika goes to Louboutin in Paris to have the shoes made for it:

243083194_392495292321377_3404709593869606778_n.jpg

Good plan, Mika! :thumb_yello:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh, the wombat trail... :roftl:

I…. I…. have no words for that description :lol3:

37 minutes ago, Prisca said:

My theory

Mika goes to Rome to Valentino to have his suits made for X Factor, The Voice, the concerts in Paris:

55BAA3D7-45AF-48F3-B8B1-1BC6F2D6B3CC.jpeg

Mika goes to Louboutin in Paris to have the shoes made for it:

243083194_392495292321377_3404709593869606778_n.jpg

Good plan, Mika! :thumb_yello:

I think the same!!! And I am so curious as to what the new outfits and shoes will look like. The live shows are coming up for both XF and the Voice in October… I think we will see a lot of jet setting going on in the next few weeks :pbjt:

What do you all think? With Mika having candidates in both countries, how are their chances of winning when he’s hardly there to coach? He must’ve anticipated this and probably has teams set up in both countries, so they won’t miss out on coaching, just miss out on coaching with Mika. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

With Mika having candidates in both countries, how are their chances of winning when he’s hardly there to coach?

Mika is used to that. He has done The Voice and X Factor at the same a few times. He is known for not being present that often. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Mika is used to that. He has done The Voice and X Factor at the same a few times. He is known for not being present that often. :teehee:

I might be really stupid but won’t his philimonic (god I have no idea how to spell) concert be at the same time as the Voice lives start. It’s been a while since I watched the voice over here so can’t remember how many weeks of blind auditions there are. Same for X factor idk how many weeks that is of audition that is