Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I might be really stupid but won’t his philimonic (god I have no idea how to spell) concert be at the same time as the Voice lives start.

I'm sure they planned it so that the Philharmonie concerts are not on the same weekend as a The Voice live. :wink2:

4 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

It’s been a while since I watched the voice over here so can’t remember how many weeks of blind auditions there are.

The Blind Auditions are now over, but there are more stops before the lives, with the Crossbattles coming next. I don't know when the live shows will start. :dunno_grin:

5 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Same for X factor idk how many weeks that is of audition that is 

The live shows start on 28 October. :original:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Prisca said:

I'm sure they planned it so that the Philharmonie concerts are not on the same weekend as a The Voice live. :wink2:

The Blind Auditions are now over, but there are more stops before the lives, with the Crossbattles coming next. I don't know when the live shows will start. :dunno_grin:

The live shows start on 28 October. :original:

As I said it’s been a while since I watched the voice past blind auditions here and forgot the crossbattles weren’t live 

yeah I know that BA had finished filming.

and yeah I would hope he wasn’t that stupid to plan two things at once 

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I might be really stupid but won’t his philimonic (god I have no idea how to spell) concert be at the same time as the Voice lives start. It’s been a while since I watched the voice over here so can’t remember how many weeks of blind auditions there are. Same for X factor idk how many weeks that is of audition that is 

How I understood it concerning the Voice: the blind auditions and battle have been prerecorded. Since it’s a smaller season, there won’t be as many episodes and there will hopefully only be one semi final episode and one grand final episode, which will air the week before the philharmonic concerts. So that should fit! 

XF is aired on Thursdays, also the live episodes, so even if he would have to do a Liveshow in the week of the philharmonic concerts (which most probably will be the case :biggrin2:), it’s fine, because he can do a Liveshow on Thursday, do some concerts on the weekend and be back in Italy the following Thursday for another Liveshow :pbjt:

Just imagine his schedule! 
Saturday the 16th of October the Voice grand final

Thursday the 21st Liveshow XF

Saturday the 23rd a Philharmonic concert

Sunday the 24th a Philharmonic concert

Thursday the 28 Liveshow XF

And knowing Mika, he will probably go to Miami and Athens in between, because why not? :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ahhh I didn’t see your reply until now. Okay so Mika actually has a little bit of downtime before the next Liveshows. Which makes it even more possible for him to Jetset somewhere else, he doesn’t want to get bored now does he :lol3:

We wouldn't want him bored now would we 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That's too early. There are certainly still the already recorded crossbattles and there are a total of 30 candidates who will appear. I don't know if they do that in one show. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Prisca said:

That's too early. There are certainly still the already recorded crossbattles and there are a total of 30 candidates who will appear. I don't know if they do that in one show. :dunno_grin:

The blind auditions are now over. So the cross battles will be this Saturday the 2nd, then only one Demi on the 9th and Grand final on the 16th. But let’s see! You’re right, we’re just guessing :biggrin2:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How I understood it concerning the Voice: the blind auditions and battle have been prerecorded. Since it’s a smaller season, there won’t be as many episodes and there will hopefully only be one semi final episode and one grand final episode, which will air the week before the philharmonic concerts. So that should fit! 

XF is aired on Thursdays, also the live episodes, so even if he would have to do a Liveshow in the week of the philharmonic concerts (which most probably will be the case :biggrin2:), it’s fine, because he can do a Liveshow on Thursday, do some concerts on the weekend and be back in Italy the following Thursday for another Liveshow :pbjt:

Just imagine his schedule! 

Thursday the 21st Liveshow XF

Saturday the 23rd a Philharmonic concert

Sunday the 24th a Philharmonic concert

Thursday the 28 Liveshow XF

And knowing Mika, he will probably go to Miami and Athens in between, because why not? :facepalm:

Obviously Deb wasn't kidding when she said Mika's schedule around the symphonic gigs is busy. :mf_rosetinted: :teehee:

But as Prisca said, Mika has done both XF and the Voice at the same time before. I remember he even talked about it in some interviews, how crazy it was to keep hopping between Milan and Paris several times a week and how tired he was all the time. I suppose he has missed the travelling in the last year, lol! :naughty: After the pandemic it's not unusual wanting to take as many options as possible, because who knows when there'll be another virus variant with more lockdowns. Hopefully there won't be, but I can understand this mindset, it's similar to me with gigs. :dunno_grin:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think the semi final can be the 16th and the final the 30th. But let's wait.

And how do we know that there will only be two live shows and not four? Or do you have information that I don't have? :biggrin2:

quoting this from the other thread, as my reply is more about theories than about facts... :teehee:

11 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I was about to ask if this was another filter 🤣

In fact I wonder if it's his own glasses or if he tried on someone else's, maybe Louboutin's. From the way his eyes look behind the glasses, these are for someone who's rather longsighted, and I thought Mika was shortsighted - I might be wrong tho. I had been wondering whether he might have had laser surgery on his eyes, as we hadn't seen him with glasses for ages... that's something I'd definitely do if I had a few thousand € to spare. :lol:

And well, obviously you get longsighted when you get older, I have problems meanwhile to see my phone screen properly when I'm wearing contact lenses. :facepalm: And for those who had laser surgery it can happen sooner, from what I read. Still I'd be surprised if Mika was already that longsighted at the age of 38. But who knows, I couldn't even tell for sure if he might have been longsighted in the first place, and not shortsighted as I thought. Maybe he'll post another pic with those glasses when his friends aren't around, then we'll know for sure they are his. :teehee:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mellody said:

And for those who had laser surgery it can happen sooner, from what I read. Still I'd be surprised if Mika was already that longsighted at the age of 38. But who knows, I couldn't even tell for sure if he might have been longsighted in the first place, and not shortsighted as I thought.

My husband was shortsighted and had laser surgery 10 years ago. The way it was explained to him: he is more likely to “fall back” to being shortsighted, rather than becoming farsighted. Of course age plays a factor in become farsighted, but so far he has been stable over 10 years and he’s 43 😉

It would however be typical if Mika would have been farsighted all along. I have noticed that people with big stunning eyes seem to have those plus glasses more often, thus amplifying the so called “big stunning eyes” effect with all fainting/stuttering/mesmerizing consequences for the other party.

(Or maybe this is just “traumatized tiny eyes”-me speaking :lol3:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

And how do we know that there will only be two live shows and not four? Or do you have information that I don't have? :biggrin2:

Fredo - a guy working for several TF1 programs said it was supposed to be only one final live but they changed and semi-finals will be live as well. So it makes 2.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 3

He seems to like to borrow farsighted glasses, see the white framed ones :lol3: (assuming the are borrowed, maybe they truly are his 😉)

The brown famed ones may potentially be his - he seems to be farsighted, if they are truly his glasses (just like my theory!)

I personally think the glasses he posted on his story yesterday are borrowed - the glasses seem to be much stronger than he would wear himself.

…..can you tell we have nothing to do? Theorizing about his eyesight 🤣

6868AD03-C534-4314-A51C-6F5399ABD0A0.jpeg

9FBC6226-4224-4283-82C1-C11AA0EF903B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, mellody said:

In fact I wonder if it's his own glasses or if he tried on someone else's,

I think he took someone's glasses just to take a photo:wink2:

He doesn't wear them on the moto or in the restaurant - if he still wears contact lenses I can't imagine him starting to remove them or put them on  after at the table in a restaurant. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Prisca said:

My theory

Mika goes to Rome to Valentino to have his suits made for X Factor, The Voice, the concerts in Paris:

55BAA3D7-45AF-48F3-B8B1-1BC6F2D6B3CC.jpeg

Mika goes to Louboutin in Paris to have the shoes made for it:

243083194_392495292321377_3404709593869606778_n.jpg

Good plan, Mika! :thumb_yello:

@Prisca yes i agree :thumb_yello: Good,, perfect!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I really hope you’re right….. otherwise he will be solely responsible for 1500-2000 people (or however many fit in the Philharmonie) having a mental breakdown 🙈

CD956F41-8608-4C6C-B19C-750095E2B300.jpeg

Yes, I've just seen this post.

I wonder what they will do with the final. Friday the 22nd?

Looks like Patrick Fiori has a concert in Belgium the 30th of October.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he took someone's glasses just to take a photo:wink2:

He doesn't wear them on the moto or in the restaurant - if he still wears contact lenses I can't imagine him starting to remove them or put them on  after at the table in a restaurant. 

Sometimes we contact lens wearers like to give our eyes the day off :naughty:  I quite often wear glasses first thing in the morning or late evening

• Like 2

Just now, holdingyourdrink said:

If they will do that, I think the studio can expect a LOT of foreign language speaking people just outside the studio that evening :lol3:

I was about to say. Then I would want to go there on Friday. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3