Mika is Missing: Fun Fan Theories

TinyLove_CJ

5 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Not for me. I arrive to Paris Friday evening. Too late for The Voice.

But to wait for Mika to come out of the studio, it would be enough, wouldn't it? That will be quite late...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think he took someone's glasses just to take a photo:wink2:

He doesn't wear them on the moto or in the restaurant - if he still wears contact lenses I can't imagine him starting to remove them or put them on  after at the table in a restaurant. 

But I think if you're longsighted you usually just need the glasses for things that are nearby, like reading. So maybe he was wearing them for reading the menu or the bill, and then took them off. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

On 9/28/2021 at 11:01 AM, mellody said:

quoting this from the other thread, as my reply is more about theories than about facts... :teehee:

In fact I wonder if it's his own glasses or if he tried on someone else's, maybe Louboutin's. From the way his eyes look behind the glasses, these are for someone who's rather longsighted, and I thought Mika was shortsighted - I might be wrong tho. I had been wondering whether he might have had laser surgery on his eyes, as we hadn't seen him with glasses for ages... that's something I'd definitely do if I had a few thousand € to spare. :lol:

And well, obviously you get longsighted when you get older, I have problems meanwhile to see my phone screen properly when I'm wearing contact lenses. :facepalm: And for those who had laser surgery it can happen sooner, from what I read. Still I'd be surprised if Mika was already that longsighted at the age of 38. But who knows, I couldn't even tell for sure if he might have been longsighted in the first place, and not shortsighted as I thought. Maybe he'll post another pic with those glasses when his friends aren't around, then we'll know for sure they are his. :teehee:

They didn't look like his glasses to me either, more like he had borrowed them for the pic... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like the final will be on Friday the 22nd of October. We are waiting for a confirmation.

Well, it's might be even more complicated. Recording on Friday. Broadcast on Saturday.

If it's true Mika will have to run from Philharmonie de Paris to get to the TV studio on 11pm!!!!

So bye bye M@G after the Saturday concert...

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

52 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, it's might be even more complicated. Recording on Friday. Broadcast on Saturday.

But won't it then be broadcast directly on Friday? Is it not live?

53 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Deb had already warned that Mika's schedule was pretty full...

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

But won't it then be broadcast directly on Friday? Is it not live?

Deb had already warned that Mika's schedule was pretty full...

I might be wrong with how it works but I can image the show could be recorded but then later a live show for the results  on Saturday but hopefully your right and it’s all live on Friday 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 9:30 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

What do you all think? With Mika having candidates in both countries, how are their chances of winning when he’s hardly there to coach? He must’ve anticipated this and probably has teams set up in both countries, so they won’t miss out on coaching, just miss out on coaching with Mika. 

If I understand the "cross battle" rules properly it's possible that he has no candidates for the Voice lives .......it would solve the problem :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If it's true Mika will have to run from Philharmonie de Paris to get to the TV studio on 11pm!!!!

28 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

I might be wrong with how it works but I can image the show could be recorded but then later a live show for the results  on Saturday but hopefully your right and it’s all live on Friday 

In that case they'd need some public for the results too , right ?

Just wanting to help them to find some audience..:angelnot:...my proposition is that our MFC tour bus rider would drive us all (including Mika) to the studio ......and the after final party :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, carafon said:

Just wanting to help them to find some audience..:angelnot:...my proposition is that our MFC tour bus rider would drive us all (including Mika) to the studio ......and the after final party :naughty:

This is an excellent idea and you have my full support. 

We need to recap after the concert, maybe we should do this in front of the studio :biggrin2: who’s with me? 😉

• Haha 6

48 minutes ago, carafon said:

I absolutely agree with you. We just need our tour bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deb has to organize it with Mika :roll1::bow:

Neon Pray GIF by Nick

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, carafon said:

If I understand the "cross battle" rules properly it's possible that he has no candidates for the Voice lives .......it would solve the problem 

It's not that sure. On X Factor Italy in 2015, Mika was also at the semi-final and final without contestants. :itsok: He then had to show up there anyway. :teehee:
Fedez then took pity on him and because he had nothing to do, Mika was allowed to read the intro of one of Fedez's candidates. :lol3:

But of course I wouldn't mind an MFC bus with Mika. :biggrin2:

• Like 4

On 10/1/2021 at 9:25 PM, Prisca said:

It's not that sure. On X Factor Italy in 2015, Mika was also at the semi-final and final without contestants. :itsok: He then had to show up there anyway. :teehee:
Fedez then took pity on him and because he had nothing to do, Mika was allowed to read the intro of one of Fedez's candidates. :lol3:

Of course a coach with no candidate has to be there for the show......but saves his/her time before the shows  

For concert's rehearsal for exemple :wink2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 10/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I wouldn't count on 2 M&G's anyway, we can be lucky if we get one. In Montreal he only did one after the last show, in Florence not at all, afaik.

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

He also was at an art exhibition:

He really must've missed the travelling, seems he's catching up now with all the missed travels from last year. :lol3: Love how happy he looks. :wub2:

When I saw that pic of him in the blue suit, I first thought it was from 2015. :blink:

This art exhibition wouldn't be my cup of tea, from what I can see in the article that's linked in the tweet. But I like the painting that Mika is photographing.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I wouldn't count on 2 M&G's anyway, we can be lucky if we get one. In Montreal he only did one after the last show, in Florence not at all, afaik.

Yes, I know that M@G is rather in our dreams. But what I ment was that there is no need to stay late after the Saturday concert.

I think I will rather go back to the hotel to watch the final on TV.

I will keep dreaming for the Sunday "afterparty" :wink2: It's more possible that we will walk around with fans instead of running back to our hotel rooms.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2021 at 5:13 PM, carafon said:

If I understand the "cross battle" rules properly it's possible that he has no candidates for the Voice lives .......it would solve the problem :biggrin2:

Problem solved:lmfao:No bus driver as we'll be on a boat :wink2: Mika'd better be by the seine :naughty: Unless we get a boat on wheels? :dunno_grin:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 5

On 26/9/2021 at 1:59, Prisca said:

Es una mala traducción. NC aquí 

As I speak Spanish, it is somewhat difficult to speak in English, but since the mikafreaks have their own language, hahaha 
  • Haha 4