18 September 2021: Private Concert in Paris for AirFrance KLM American Express Cardholders

krysady

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And thanks everyone!!! :wub2: I first wasn’t sure if I should say anything, but if there is any place I can share this it is here. (Besides the fact that I’m a blabber mouth and I can’t keep these kind of things to myself long anyway :lol3:) I would’ve loved for it to be together with all the people I have gotten to know here, but I know this will happen in October!!

This is once again proof that you should always try to enter a competition, especially when it comes to Mika. :original:

Even if the chance of winning is small, someone always wins. :yes:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And thanks everyone!!! :wub2: I first wasn’t sure if I should say anything, but if there is any place I can share this it is here. (Besides the fact that I’m a blabber mouth and I can’t keep these kind of things to myself long anyway :lol3:) I would’ve loved for it to be together with all the people I have gotten to know here, but I know this will happen in October!!

How are you feeling today, Michelle? Stopped shaking?

I can imagine your first reaction. When I was checking my Messenger box I was full of opposed feeling: excitement, fear, hope and I don't know what else.

But no, I did not have a message.

But anyway I am so happy that you have yours :clap:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I can’t believe it myself yet, but… I’m one of the winners! I won two tickets!!!

There was a message on Mika’s Facebook on Wednesday that the winners had been messaged and that they should check their hidden messages in Facebook from someone with the initials “A.P.”

I had no idea what a hidden message was, so I just looked it up on Google :teehee: and I figured that messages that people who are not in your contacts, will appear as a “message request” and are therefore hidden from you. 

SO I HAD A MESSAGE! I AM STILL SHAKING!!!! 

I have no tickets in my hand yet, I am still wondering if I’m still dreaming. I can’t believe it. I can’t believe it! 

And in case anyone was wondering: the draw wasn’t the 19th, it was Mikasoon apparently the Monday after :lol3:

Congratulations!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

How are you feeling today, Michelle? Stopped shaking?

I can imagine your first reaction. When I was checking my Messenger box I was full of opposed feeling: excitement, fear, hope and I don't know what else.

But no, I did not have a message.

But anyway I am so happy that you have yours :clap:

Stopped shaking? No way!! First the shock of having won the tickets, now slowly coming to the realization that I will 1) see Mika perform for the first time, 2) that I’ll be super close to the stage and 3) OMG IT’S MIKA AHHHHHHH.

This is completely terrifying and exciting and I think this surge of adrenaline will not leave my body anytime soon :biggrin2:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Stopped shaking? No way!! First the shock of having won the tickets, now slowly coming to the realization that I will 1) see Mika perform for the first time, 2) that I’ll be super close to the stage and 3) OMG IT’S MIKA AHHHHHHH.

This is completely terrifying and exciting and I think this surge of adrenaline will not leave my body anytime soon :biggrin2:

Hahahaha! If you need a supporter and the second owner of the tickets is not able to go, I am a volunteer to help you overcome your fears :teehee:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hahahaha! If you need a supporter and the second owner of the tickets is not able to go, I am a volunteer to help you overcome your fears :teehee:

Me too. 🙋

:wink2:

Edited by Prisca
  • Haha 1

After 4 days in stress because I received the message saying I won 2 tickets for this Private Mika gig, but no confirmation after my mail before today I can tell you :

I AM ONE OF THEe WINNERS  !!!

I can't beleive it, I'm so happy 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Can't wait to see Mika, and meet Michelle, and other lucky Mika fans ( I wish more MFCmembers )  in this particular event ! ❤

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, Marab said:

After 4 days in stress because I received the message saying I won 2 tickets for this Private Mika gig, but no confirmation after my mail before today I can tell you :

Can't wait to see Mika, and meet Michelle, and other lucky Mika fans ( I wish more MFCmembers )  in this particular event ! ❤

Mara! I will see you there!!  🎉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marab said:

WoooooooW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you :clap:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marab said:

Congratulations! :yay::flowers2:     :partytime:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marab said:

I'm so happy for you !! congratulations !!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Marab said:

Congratulation, I´m happy for you

• Like 2

Wow! I'm so happy to know that at least two MFCers will be at this private gig! How exciting for you!

Hope that you'll also have the chance to have a little chat with Mika as well! You might as well dream big, right?!

:kachinga:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Wow! I'm so happy to know that at least two MFCers will be at this private gig! How exciting for you!

Hope that you'll also have the chance to have a little chat with Mika as well! You might as well dream big, right?!

:kachinga:

you're right Deb

so exciting !

to be there with him is already extraordinary.

To have a chat with Mika would be a crazy dream but what the hell , let our imagination carry us !

:making-a-wish:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marab said:

Congratulations!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

• Like 2

On 6/27/2021 at 11:35 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Aww that is such a wonderful way to lose your Mika virginity :cloud: Have a wonderful first Mika time :huglove:

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Marab said:

you're right Deb

so exciting !

to be there with him is already extraordinary.

To have a chat with Mika would be a crazy dream but what the hell , let our imagination carry us !

:making-a-wish:

Congrats to you Marab :wub2:🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉and fingers crossed you get to chat with him too :crossed:

• Like 1