18 September 2021: Private Concert in Paris for AirFrance KLM American Express Cardholders

krysady

On 6/27/2021 at 11:35 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Stopped shaking? No way!! First the shock of having won the tickets, now slowly coming to the realization that I will 1) see Mika perform for the first time, 2) that I’ll be super close to the stage and 3) OMG IT’S MIKA AHHHHHHH.

This is completely terrifying and exciting and I think this surge of adrenaline will not leave my body anytime soon :biggrin2:

If I remember correctly you've got an Amex card....right ?

( Could be that they checked the card holders among the contestants ....?)

Now it's time to use it and find an appropriate outfit for the event :biggrin2:

Edited by carafon

44 minutes ago, carafon said:

If I remember correctly you've got an Amex card....right ?

( Could be that they checked the card holders among the contestants ....?)

Now it's time to use it and find an appropriate outfit for the event :biggrin2:

Actually, I don’t! So it was truly a draw between the comments underneath Mika‘s Facebook post!

But yeah, I’m contemplating outfits… should it be like the Philharmonie, because it’s seated? Should it be more casual? Or something in between??? So many questions!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, krysady said:

Everyone attending the concert this evening, have a great time! :thumb_yello:  We are waiting for your reviews, photos and videos, don't forget us! :bye:

Does actually anyone know what time it takes place? smilie_denk_14.gif

For those who are in Paris tomorrow the 19th of September.

I've just received an email from my taxi application.

Here is a translation and the print screen from the email in French.

So don't be surprised by what you will see in the streets.

But as well if you want to walk around take this into consideration.

Can't take your car?

Think LeCab!

Sunday September 19, from 11 am to 6 pm, the City of Paris is organizing the 7th edition of the Car-Free Day,

also called "Paris Respire". The capital will thus be closed to motor vehicles, including two-wheelers.

In the heart of Paris (outside the ring road), in an area covering the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th arrondissements, but also on the Champs-Élysées and in all the “Paris Respire” districts, emergency vehicles and buses will be authorized to travel, with a maximum authorized speed set at 20 km / h.

In the rest of the Paris area, buses, emergency vehicles and VTCs will be able to circulate, with a maximum authorized speed set at 30 km / h.

image.png.12e79a3b3b619d74f8529b4ac3ce3618.png

• Like 2

Currently sitting in a park and enjoying the sun in Paris. My heart is full and overflowing. It was absolutely fantastic. The videos and images already shared on social media say it all about the atmosphere, but being there was surreal! 

Met so many MFCers, I made new friends, it was an absolute privilege to share this experience with you ❤️

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Currently sitting in a park and enjoying the sun in Paris. My heart is full and overflowing. It was absolutely fantastic. The videos and images already shared on social media say it all about the atmosphere, but being there was surreal! 

Met so many MFCers, I made new friends, it was an absolute privilege to share this experience with you ❤️

I'm glad you're having a good time. :hug:

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

• Haha 1