23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

1 minute ago, mellody said:

The site has crashed again. I was on the site where you have to enter the number for the queue but then got an error message. Weird. I'd have been curious to see what tickets are available today. Good luck everyone! :crossed:

These tickets are available, I tried to put them in the shopping cart and it works:

grafik.thumb.png.6e96a1a787427845037f29ecd646971e.png

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

And now there is a queue for me for Sunday, but I can still buy tickets for Saturday :lol3:

grafik.thumb.png.b5602199b1a776bc3430a1bca5bc80d9.png

which tickets are still available for Saturday?

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Parterre chaise pair and impair

Cat. 3 and 4 as well:

So basically cat. 1 chaises, cat. 1, cat. 3 and cat. 4

grafik.thumb.png.dba1b7af53e904a3e785cb1342b69be2.png

grafik.thumb.png.6b8e9aebd2a9ad42f7cd737d203c8bd2.png

grafik.thumb.png.f11fe9579a3951b04b133acdbfbb5b88.png

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

If I select 2 tickets Categorie 1 for saturday, I get the error: "Sorry, there are insufficient tickets to fulfil your selection." 1 ticket would work.

Edited by PACA

1 minute ago, PACA said:

If I select Categorie 1 for saturday, I get the error: "Sorry, there are insufficient tickets to fulfil your selection."

How many tickets are you trying to buy? Maybe if you need more than 2, they aren't available next to each other anymore. There are a lot of sets of 2 tickets, because of Covid restrictions places have to be kept empty in between.

You could try less tickets or another category.

17 minutes ago, krysady said:

So if you were connected with your account before the sells started, you could buy tickets. If you were disconnected, you will get the queue and wait. I got AA, BB and CC in my shopping cart, but since I have already tickets, I didn't keep them blocked. I only wanted to see which seats were available.

Have you released these tickets?

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

How many tickets are you trying to buy? Maybe if you need more than 2, they aren't available next to each other anymore. There are a lot of sets of 2 tickets, because of Covid restrictions places have to be kept empty in between.

You could try less tickets or another category.

One ticket left cat 1 for Saturday

20 minutes ago, krysady said:

They started the sells 20 minutes before 12 @Prisca , this time I got the time right :teehee:

No way ????? !!  :wacko:

I started to try every 5 minutes from 11 and got an error message every time

Edited by carafon
  • Sad 1

Just now, carafon said:

No way ????? !!

:dunno: It worked for me very well, I was logged in and could add tickets parterre chairs many times. I tried and it worked with 4 places max., but only pair and impair, the first 3 rows. If I'd have known, I could have got one for you :hug:

2 hours ago, krysady said:

:dunno: It worked for me very well, I was logged in and could add tickets parterre chairs many times. I tried and it worked with 4 places max., but only pair and impair, the first 3 rows. If I'd have known, I could have got one for you :hug:

They obviously didn't want me in first rows ......:blink:

Anyway even if we'll be far away from most of the MFCers , I still feel very lucky that me and my friends succeded to get tickets with the "abonnements".

It seems that many French people didn't get tickets at all ......I hope it won't be so , but it would be quite ironical if the ones who got good places won't be able to travel while fans who are already in the country  will also have stay at home with no tickets ......:facepalm:

Mika definately has to come back after the pandemic !:wink2:

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, carafon said:

No way ????? !!

Me too! And now I'm finally in, I get the message that there are insufficient tickets (even when I select just 1 ticket). Oh boy, that website just doesn't like me :hypo:

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, ~Wicky~ said:

Me too! And now I'm finally in, I get the message that there are insufficient tickets (even when I select just 1 ticket). Oh boy, that website just doesn't like me :hypo:

At least this time it didn't take 3 hours .....now I'm free for the rest of the day :naughty:

🎾😅🎾🍦

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, krysady said:

Next time I'll hire you! :wink2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Surprise, there are 1 cat. chaises available for Saturday again :hypo::

But if you try to select one place, you get " desole" , right?