23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

If I remember well, the creative black tie was for the dinner of New year's eve. I saw people dressed very casual, especially on the 30. I think that the occasion can require an elegant outfit, but nothing too formal. 

Yes, I also think an elegant outfit it's suitable for that venue, and people I've seen in Firenze were dressed elegant also for the MFC party one night before and later for the concert. So not too formal, but not sweatpants :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

And dare I say I consider wearing heels? It’s seated and we don’t have to queue at 5am to get a good spot! ......right? 😆

Of course, why not? This is a perfect occasion for that :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myriam Mamèche said:

Deb wanted to know the number of person who will go to Paris on october... so I will be there and I am interested for the MFC block!!

don’t know if I am on the right section, I am so lost in this forum, sorry :)

I can’t wait! 
I will be there with Lorenzo and my mummy ❤️ 
A very beautiful news during this hard period! 

1 hour ago, Myriam Mamèche said:

Deb wanted to know the number of person who will go to Paris on october... so I will be there and I am interested for the MFC block!!

don’t know if I am on the right section, I am so lost in this forum, sorry :)

46 minutes ago, Stumbleonmylife said:

Hi! in case you manage to arrange a general fan-ticket presale for the shows in Paris, my friends and I are interested to take part in it.
We're all in for both nights! 
Camilla colli
Chiara Piattelli 
Giulia cecchi 
Lavinia bonomi 
Sabrina Salamino
Sophia Laino 

Lucia Tonacci

Margherita Sidoti
Alice Vizzoni

Hope to see you all there 🥰🥰🤞🏻

42 minutes ago, Irene De Nigris said:

Hi! in case you manage to arrange a general fan-ticket presale for the shows in Paris, my friends and I are interested to take part in it.

We are all in the 23th night!

Irene De Nigris

Silvana Brischi

Giovanna Cantarella

Serena Miglio

Andrea Barosio

Can't wait to see you all there! :blush:

Hi, please write a DM to @dcdeb about it. You don't need to put down any names yet, so far it's only about knowing ca. how many people would be interested, to ASK the venue about it. There's absolutely NO guarantee for anything so far, we'll have to ask them and see what they say.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Hero said:

Whoop, just had confirmation that work has agreed my leave request for that weekend! :boing:

Next job, get a new passport sorted out! Oh, and my Covid vaccines of course. Whoop! 

:clap::clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

No but I also took a look at the hotels or apartments near the venue yesterday (I know, it's a bit early but I was so excited... :teehee:) and it would be great if maybe some of us who are interested could share a room because often the total price was almost the same for 1-2 persons as for 3-4... So it would be much cheaper for one person if more of us could share the costs. Even though I would probably have to stay more than one night, it's a bit too far away for me to stay only one night... Yeah I know, not even the tickets are available yet but I love the planning. :biggrin2:

That's a great idea, I'd be happy to share with others. It would be nice to have some company from experienced fans, as I'd be there by myself. I was also thinking of staying a couple of nights, as it'd be my first time in Paris and would be nice not to feel rushed. 

Does anyone know if the set list is the same each night, or if some songs might change? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Does anyone know if the set list is the same each night, or if some songs might change?

I don't know for sure but I guess that the set list will be the same for both evenings. :original:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

That's a great idea, I'd be happy to share with others. It would be nice to have some company from experienced fans, as I'd be there by myself. I was also thinking of staying a couple of nights, as it'd be my first time in Paris and would be nice not to feel rushed. 

What I usually do is arrive the day before the concert and leave the day after, in this case it would be 3 nights in Paris  and since you do not have to queue, you can take advantage and visit the city if as you say it will be your first time there.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

What I usually do is arrive the day before the concert and leave the day after, in this case it would be 3 nights in Paris  and since you do not have to queue, you can take advantage and visit the city if as you say it will be your first time there.

That's a really good idea, thanks! 

Yep, first time visiting Paris, first time seeing Mika perform live, first time attending a philharmonic concert... 

I might need someone to sit on me, stop me overreacting. :excite:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Hero said:

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That would be my plan too, I've never been to Paris before so I'd like to stay the whole weekend (arrive on Friday and leave on Monday). 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, giraffeandy said:

Now I've read on Twitter that there'll be probably only 1 200 seats (half of the venue). :sweatdrop: 

I wondered if they'd do that, probably leaving a free seat between attendees for safe distancing. Fingers crossed we can get some tickets! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

I wondered if they'd do that, probably leaving a free seat between attendees for safe distancing. Fingers crossed we can get some tickets! 

I hope so, also maybe the restrictions will change until October. I expected face masks and a negative test or vaccination certificate - I think that would be enough to open the whole venue but who knows... :dunno: I don't know if you've seen the experiment in Barcelona, they had face masks but the place was still quite crowded and the result was fine, no transmission. However, I think it was an open air gig. 

• Like 3

@Hero Arriving the day before also gives you the opportunity to know where the venue is and see where the entrance is. In this case it is not necessary but when you have to queue it is good to inspect if there is more than one entrance to be in time to queue and take the first row if possible :biggrin2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I hope so, also maybe the restrictions will change until October. I expected face masks and a negative test or vaccination certificate - I think that would be enough to open the whole venue but who knows... :dunno: I don't know if you've seen the experiment in Barcelona, they had face masks but the place was still quite crowded and the result was fine, no transmission. However, I think it was an open air gig. 

No. It was at Palau St Jordi. Mika has performed there several times. 5000 people attended the concert you are talikng about and  only 6 people tested positive, four of which were not infected at the concert. That's good. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

No. It was at Palau St Jordi. Mika has performed there several times. 5000 people attended the concert you are talikng about and  only 6 people tested positive, four of which were not infected at the concert. That's good. 

Thanks, I wasn't sure because from the pics I've seen I couldn't recognise if it's inside or outside. But it seemed to me that the social distancing wasn't as strict, the only difference to a "regular gig" were the face masks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Thanks, I wasn't sure because from the pics I've seen I couldn't recognise if it's inside or outside. But it seemed to me that the social distancing wasn't as strict, the only difference to a "regular gig" were the face masks.

And they tested negative for the antigen tests they had previously done. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

And they tested negative for the antigen tests they had previously done. 

Yes, of course, that's why I thought that these two measures would be enough and they could fill the whole venue in Paris. :original: 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

That's how it looked 

We have a slogan in my country: "La cultura es segura"  Culture is safe. That gig was a proof of it

love-keWC--620x349@abc.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 5

I'm crying with laughter. It seems I have a reputation. Just had a catch up online with my team leader at work. Mentioned I was excited as I might be able to attend a concert in Paris in October. She replied, exact words, "Oh! Is this your mate Mika?" :lmfao:

I'd jokingly suggested to her that we have a safe distanced outdoor disco on the playing field at work. She mentioned it to another team leader who replied "is that so she can listen to Mika"! :lmfao: I mean yes, but... 

I swear to god, I've only mentioned him to them once, and that was while chatting at an online quiz after work a couple of months back!! I must have been effusive. :doh: :facepalm: :floor:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That's how it looked 

love-keWC--620x349@abc.jpg

Wow! Didn't think I'd see a crowd like that this soon. And only 2 infected, that's excellent! 

Hopefully the venue is just being cautious within the current restrictions, and more seats will be allowed by October. 

• Like 3