23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

mikainstagram

Très heureux et honoré de jouer prochainement à la @philharmoniedeparis avec l’Orchestre national d’Ile de France. Le retour du live pour tout le monde c'est pour bientôt j’espère et j’ai hâte de vivre avec vous ces 2 soirées uniques et exceptionnelles.
Infos sur www.philharmoniedeparis.fr
Ouverture billetterie abonnés le 17 mai
Ouverture billetterie generale le 8 juin

I am honoured to announce that in October I’ll be performing at the @philharmoniedeparis with the National Orchestra of Ile de France. This has been a dream for a long time and I’m so happy that these unique shows come at the time when we can celebrate the return of live music! See you there... philharmoniedeparis.fr (Subscriber tickets 17 May, General Sales 8 June)

178478517_508485453859199_1840474537224039694_n.jpg

Link for Saturday:

https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/concert/22643-mika-symphonique

Link for Sunday:

https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/fr/activite/concert/23564-mika-symphonique

Seating map (categories might vary):

_20210515_123935.JPG.d2adedd04150f7b8f5f

• Like 15

• dcdeb changed the title to 23-24 October 2021: Mika @philharmoniedeparis
Just now, Mikasister said:

It is true. I wonder if I'll be able to travel then 

I know but I guess I didn't expect such an announcement so soon... It came out of nowhere for me. I hope I'll be able to travel because this would be a dream come true! I regretted not being at the symphonic concert in Como that also took place on my birthday. Now I have the feeling I got a second chance and I want to go so badly... 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It is true. I wonder if I'll be able to travel then 

I guess it will be possible for us to travel to France in October, let's hope so. :pray:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

What a pleasure to come back to the mode: "planing a travel for a Mika concert" :fangurl:

Indeed, and also the "am I going to spend a whole fortune or just half of it on the trip" :sweatdrop:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Indeed, and also the "am I going to spend a whole fortune or just half of it on the trip" :sweatdrop:

Who gives a sh*t about..... money :lol3: Life is too short - who knows when the next concert will take place? I saved some money during this crazy year staying at home :bleh:

• Like 7

I was just wondering if Simon Leclerc will create some new arrangements to add some songs from MNIMH (or maybe even some new ones but I wouldn't count on that...). 

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I was just wondering if Simon Leclerc will create some new arrangements to add some songs from MNIMH (or maybe even some new ones but I wouldn't count on that...). 

I would hope so, about MNIMH! And indeed, maybe even new songs, he did 3 new songs for the Montreal Symphony gigs, several months before the album release, so maybe at those Paris gigs he'll introduce something from the next album? That'd be awesome! :wub2:

But even just symphony arrangements for some of the songs from MNIMH! :mikalove: He did sing Tiny Love with an orchestra at the Andrea Bocelli gig 2019, so I count on at least that one. I went to hell would be fab, but I doubt he'll sing it. Anyway I'm sure the setlist will be different from the previous symphony gigs, we know that he doesn't like to repeat himself. ;) And he loves to surprise us. I remember how much in awe I was at hearing those new songs in Montreal, and of course all the symphony arrangements to his well-known songs. :wub2:

• Like 9

So, now I'd love to know about:

- age restictions, can I plan to bring my kids (or at least my son)?

- ticket allocations, will all seats be available in the subscription presale or will they keep some good places for the general sale?

- Covid restrictions, do they leave space between the seats or are they sure that won't be an issue anymore in October? I wonder if they did that so far during Covid? (were / are they even open? Not sure how it is with such classical venues in France, in Germany it's all closed but it was open for a bit last summer, with restrictions on the number of people)