23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

5 hours ago, Prisca said:

Thank you. :flowers2:

I actually don't think I liked too much today, but accumulated it the last days/weeks, is that possible?

Or I should just like fewer things. :blush:

No! The more the merrier, as they say!

4 hours ago, krysady said:

Yes, probably it's a mistake. Anyway, what if someone bought tickets for more persons? Wouldn't be the same name on all of them? I don't know how it works, do you have to add the name for every person?

4 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

But I think they offer an official resale option. 

4 hours ago, lormare73 said:

By mail they told me that they don't check the names even if on the tickets they say so. Anyway before printing it, it's possibile to change the name that will be printed on the ticket.

Right. I don't think it's going to matter much whose name is on the tickets. And they do offer a resale option, so I think it will be fine.

4 hours ago, silver said:

Ah, back to the usual ticket sale chaos - winners and losers as ever.

There must be a better way to sell tickets for events than this.

Well done to all those who succeeded, commiserations to those who missed out this time, but you  should get another chance.

Yes, I know some people are saying they are seeing the message "Complet" as in "sold out" now, but I think that must be just for today's allocation. They still have the youth subscriptions and hopefully the MFC presale allotment! And I think there will be plenty of people reselling tickets here -- I know some already are in our "Extra Ticket Thread."

But yes, you'd think after all this while they would come up with a better way. :dunno:

• Like 12

5 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

Same here, even though I'm quite happy with my seats. Tbh, I'd be happy with a cheaper seat for one gig and a better one for the other but I don't know if you can keep just one ticket from both subscriptions and resale the other ones. 

the joy of thinking about going through that booking process again😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/15/2021 at 9:47 AM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Some fans having "Friends circle" tickets could see the plan of the venue with places already sold - or I would say - blocked for sale.

They say that all front rows on the parter and the balcony are "taken". I suppose that part of them are block for MFC.

Hum .....I'd not be too optimistic about that

In case it would be reserved for the MFC , they'd probably already given an aswer to Deb

Don't forget that Mika's (numerous....) family and friends will probably have a specific reserved area as well as VIPs and maybe Philarmonic's workers or relatives

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, carafon said:

Hum .....I'd not be too optimistic about that

In case it would be reserved for the MFC , they'd probably already given an aswer to Deb

Don't forget that Mika's (numerous....) family and friends will probably have a specific reserved area as well as VIPs and maybe Philarmonic's workers or relatives

Well, Mika's family and friends usually don't sit in the front rows - I've seen them most often in the balconies, or a dozen or more rows back at seated venues. I remember I sat a few rows behind Andy and Mika's cousin at one of the Montreal symphonic concerts, and 5 or 6 rows in front of Mika's dad and sisters at one of the London shows. I'm pretty sure those first couple rows are for MFC -- if only they would give me some details! This last minute stuff is killing me! :nervous:

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Well, Mika's family and friends usually don't sit in the front rows - I've seen them most often in the balconies, or a dozen or more rows back at seated venues. I remember I sat a few rows behind Andy and Mika's cousin at one of the Montreal symphonic concerts, and 5 or 6 rows in front of Mika's dad and sisters at one of the London shows. I'm pretty sure those first couple rows are for MFC -- if only they would give me some details! This last minute stuff is killing me! :nervous:

We wait patiently:yes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

There is a balcony section on the impair side on the first balcony level that wasn't on sale yesterday and they are good category 1 seats so I assumed that would be reserved for friends and family. It would seem odd for them to take up that whole seating area at the front so hopefully it is for the MFC!! or its being saved for general sales but that would seem odd too to not offer those seats first to people and save the ones behind for general sales as they are closer to the stage. fingers crossed!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Emily2b said:

There is a balcony section on the impair side on the first balcony level that wasn't on sale yesterday and they are good category 1 seats so I assumed that would be reserved for friends and family. 

Ooh, that's opposite where I'm sitting. I might be able to wave to them! :bye: :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

JFYI

The layout of the venue for MIKA gigs would be like this. (Seats behind stage are removed and more seats in the parterre)

Side balcony might be a good option to select. :wink2:

Grand-Salle-Pierre-Boulez..png

• Like 12

The Philharmonie confirmed again in their tweets that there'll be extra allocations for each presale:

The youth subscriptions are for under 28s, not under 25s, I corrected that in my post in the extra tickets thread.

8 hours ago, NaoMika said:

JFYI

The layout of the venue for MIKA gigs would be like this. (Seats behind stage are removed and more seats in the parterre)

Side balcony might be a good option to select. :wink2:

Grand-Salle-Pierre-Boulez..png

Thanks! Tho I suppose the stage must be smaller, because there's 11 rows in the front, not just 7 as it looks here. Row AA-MM, as shown in the seating plan.

• Like 8

I got ticks for both nights up in the balconies. 

I couldn't wait. I was wondering if we have a possibilty to RSVP and also if you guys have already planned where to stay. 

I hope everyone will be able to get ticks in June :pray: 

Also my best suggestion for a suitable fan action is that we bring and use Mika's hankies because we need to behave there I guess and crying like a baby :crybaby: is not optional when Mika sings with an orchestra  :teehee:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I couldn't wait. I was wondering if we have a possibilty to RSVP and also if you guys have already planned where to stay. 

Also my best suggestion for a suitable fan action is that we bring and use Mika's hankies because we need to behave there I guess and crying like a baby :crybaby: is not optional when Mika sings with an orchestra  :teehee:

I hope we can  meet this time as we could not do it in Carcassonne.  :wink2:

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 10:08 PM, dcdeb said:

No! The more the merrier, as they say!

Right. I don't think it's going to matter much whose name is on the tickets. And they do offer a resale option, so I think it will be fine.

Yes, I know some people are saying they are seeing the message "Complet" as in "sold out" now, but I think that must be just for today's allocation. They still have the youth subscriptions and hopefully the MFC presale allotment! And I think there will be plenty of people reselling tickets here -- I know some already are in our "Extra Ticket Thread."

But yes, you'd think after all this while they would come up with a better way. :dunno:

They are trying to drive us nuts :freak:

45 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I hope we can  meet this time as we could not do it in Carcassonne.  :wink2:

Me too :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

No accommodation plans yet, but earlier in the thread there was chat about the Aparthotels near the concert hall, and maybe sharing rooms to reduce costs and group up for single travellers. :thumb_yello:

Right now I'm more bothered about what to wear! And getting my passport. :naughty:

Also my best suggestion for a suitable fan action is that we bring and use Mika's hankies

Nice! 

because we need to behave there I guess and crying like a baby :crybaby: is not optional when Mika sings with an orchestra  :teehee:

It's not?? Oh damn, I'm in trouble then. :doh: (must take earplugs for HE...) :nervous:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You can find the events in the Calendar and RSVP there. We'll start a new thread for the gig planning, once the ticket buying stress is over, because this thread is mostly about tickets so far. And in the new pre-show thread we'll put the event links in the first post, as always. ;)

As a fanaction we could just form hearts with our hands at a certain point. It's not new, but I think it's a nice gesture and appropriate for the place. :wub2:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

As a fanaction we could just form hearts with our hands at a certain point. It's not new, but I think it's a nice gesture and appropriate for the place. :wub2:

Yes, given the venue and type of the concert, this would be perfect :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mellody said:

Oh yes, hearts are always perfect in every location. :fangurl:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

You can find the events in the Calendar and RSVP there. We'll start a new thread for the gig planning, once the ticket buying stress is over, because this thread is mostly about tickets so far. And in the new pre-show thread we'll put the event links in the first post, as always. ;)

yes, you’re right, one step at a time:)

• Like 3