23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

20 hours ago, mellody said:

Hi, please write a DM to @dcdeb about it. You don't need to put down any names yet, so far it's only about knowing ca. how many people would be interested, to ASK the venue about it. There's absolutely NO guarantee for anything so far, we'll have to ask them and see what they say.

Wouldn't be better to open a RSVP thread and register there? This way would be much easier to see the number of people who want to attend, and won't load Deb's DM inbox with so many messages.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Hero said:

Wow! Didn't think I'd see a crowd like that this soon. And only 2 infected, that's excellent! 

Hopefully the venue is just being cautious within the current restrictions, and more seats will be allowed by October. 

And as I heard today on the news it is not clear that these two were infected at the concert, so that's even better.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I swear to god, I've only mentioned him to them once, and that was while chatting at an online quiz after work a couple of months back!! I must have been effusive. :doh: :facepalm: :floor:

Yes, that or they're following you here. :floor:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Heroshouldn’t have to worry about Mika reading the comments, it’s your colleagues you need to be worried about! 🙈🤣

:floor:  I seriously doubt it, given when I mentioned his name there was a collective "who?" :tears: I need to get them educated. Maybe after the concert though, so they're not grabbing tickets! :teehee:

Honestly, there's more chance of Mika reading this. Not that I think he does, but just in case:

Hi Mika! :bye:❤️

• Haha 3

I waited for that for years ! Since the first symphonic gig. I'm french, so I simply CAN'T not go. So, I will go. At last, if I can. But I will make EVERYTHING for that !  :cloud:

You can count me as someone who go. I'm still not sure, though (since I don't have ticket, I will not be sure). But I will make all my possible. 

AWW... It's soooo good ! :excite:

EDIT : It could be useful to know if we can "give" our tickets. If that's the case, I can subscribe and then, take a ticket for some of you. But I don't think we can make that... :mellow:

Also, it seems there's some categories we can't take in pre-sale. So, there's seats anyway, even if we don't subscribe, but of course, I guess it's not the best... 

EDIT 2 : The seats for the subscribers (in reduction) are limited, too. They can take one even if there's not reducted price, but still, it's in full price. Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway. Well, I think and say that, but I'm super anxious anyway :lmfao:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 4

On 5/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, Presci1108 said:

I waited for that for years ! Since the first symphonic gig. I'm french, so I simply CAN'T not go. So, I will go. At last, if I can. But I will make EVERYTHING for that !  :cloud:

You can count me as someone who go. I'm still not sure, though (since I don't have ticket, I will not be sure). But I will make all my possible. 

AWW... It's soooo good ! :excite:

EDIT : It could be useful to know if we can "give" our tickets. If that's the case, I can subscribe and then, take a ticket for some of you. But I don't think we can make that... :mellow:

Also, it seems there's some categories we can't take in pre-sale. So, there's seats anyway, even if we don't subscribe, but of course, I guess it's not the best... 

EDIT 2 : The seats for the subscribers (in reduction) are limited, too. They can take one even if there's not reducted price, but still, it's in full price. Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway. Well, I think and say that, but I'm super anxious anyway :lmfao:

Oh Whoah this is good information. Now I’m getting super anxious 🙈 so not all categories are open for subscribers?? Oh boy. Worst case we have to wait until it’s open for everyone 🙈 that’s even a longer wait! And more stressful!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh Whoah this is good information. Now I’m getting super anxious 🙈 so not all categories are open for subscribers?? Oh boy. Worst case we have to wait until it’s open for everyone 🙈 that’s even a longer wait! And more stressful!! 

Yeah, not all categories are for subscribers, nor all seats.  Only a part of its are in reduction ! And the people who register make it for having reductions, so I suppose it will function for a lot of us, especially since there's two concerts . I hope. 

I understand you.. .well, at least, this stress proves there will be a gig ! It reminds me the "race for the first rows":lmfao:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

Yeah, not all categories are for subscribers, nor all seats.  Only a part of its are in reduction ! And the people who register make it for having reductions, so I suppose it will function for a lot of us, especially since there's two concerts . I hope. 

I understand you.. .well, at least, this stress proves there will be a gig ! It reminds me the "race for the first rows":lmfao:

How did you find this out? Did you call the venue for more information? I guess we will figure it out soon enough 😅 and you’re right, it just adds to the excitement! 🤣

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 9:25 PM, Presci1108 said:

Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway.

I've been reading a bit about the venue and you are right, the majority are going there for classical concerts, I really hope they won't be interested in Mika's event :crossed:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How did you find this out? Did you call the venue for more information? I guess we will figure it out soon enough 😅 and you’re right, it just adds to the excitement! 🤣

I found it on the venue's internet site. There's an explaination. Then, I made like if I would subscribe for this spring. :teehee: 

• Like 1

No! The website says the Sunday performance is "indisponible - liste d'attente" (unavailable - waiting list) and links to their ticket resales site! :tears:

I'm confused, how can it be booked already?! The first batch of sales isn't due until Monday for "friends and circle". What am I missing? 

27 minutes ago, Hero said:

No! The website says the Sunday performance is "indisponible - liste d'attente" (unavailable - waiting list) and links to their ticket resales site! :tears:

I'm confused, how can it be booked already?! The first batch of sales isn't due until Monday for "friends and circle". What am I missing? 

It's not booked. If you push the "hide sold out concerts", Mika doesn't disappear for this day. Plus, it's still written, under the "ticket resales", the sale will open the 17 for subscribers. So, I think we must not worry for that. 

Still, I don't know why there's this thing written. Maybe it's just a bug, maybe "friends" can't book this day... Do'nt know. 

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

It's too early to check anything on the website.

There were no concerts during the year and a new season starts only the 17th of May.

As well as someone with a subscription told me you have to book tickets for at least two different concerts in the season (it can't be Mika twice). This is how the subscription works. 

So I don't know if it's the best idea to subscribe if you don't live in France. You will have to pay for another concert as well.

Let's wait for Deb's information about tickets for fans. As she said during the last Insta live - she is expecting any information next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's too early to check anything on the website.

There were no concerts during the year and a new season starts only the 17th of May.

As well as someone with a subscription told me you have to book tickets for at least two different concerts in the season (it can't be Mika twice). This is how the subscription works. 

So I don't know if it's the best idea to subscribe if you don't live in France. You will have to pay for another concert as well.

Let's wait for Deb's information about tickets for fans. As she said during the last Insta live - she is expecting any information next week.

Am I not allowed to buy both concerts and another one?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sabine64 said:

Am I not allowed to buy both concerts and another one?

Generally yes. The least is two different concerts. 

But for the moment we don't know about any limits of places  to buy by one person and any other changes in the subscriptions.

We have to wait till the 17th of May.

• Like 1

So I just went through the options for subscriptions for the summer concerts. There are 2 gigs by the same artists in June and if in the subscription list I pick one of those concerts, the other one disappears from the list. I suppose that's what Anna means, that you have to buy 2 other concerts in addition to Mika's. I don't know if it's possible to buy 2 subscriptions, but it seems it's just possible to get 1 Mika concert with 1 subscription. If it's the same for Mika as for this artist in June. Anyway you can choose a different category for the other concerts, so you can get cheaper tickets for those (I found them from ca. 17€ (reduced subscriber's price), but I didn't click through all of them).

Just try it out on the website with the summer gigs (but stop before you have to enter your address or credit card details, lol! :naughty:), I found it very interesting to see how the site works.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, mellody said:

So I just went through the options for subscriptions for the summer concerts. There are 2 gigs by the same artists in June and if in the subscription list I pick one of those concerts, the other one disappears from the list. I suppose that's what Anna means, that you have to buy 2 other concerts in addition to Mika's. I don't know if it's possible to buy 2 subscriptions, but it seems it's just possible to get 1 Mika concert with 1 subscription. If it's the same for Mika as for this artist in June. Anyway you can choose a different category for the other concerts, so you can get cheaper tickets for those (I found them from ca. 17€ (reduced subscriber's price), but I didn't click through all of them).

Just try it out on the website with the summer gigs (but stop before you have to enter your address or credit card details, lol! :naughty:), I found it very interesting to see how the site works.

Oh whoah, one Mika concert per subscription? Makes you think twice to subscribe, if it really is that way. But like you said, we’re not sure if it applies to the concerts in October as well. 

We were talking about this with some other fans. I think that if you do get tickets as an subscriber (and you can just a category, not a seat), you will most probably be placed somewhere in the back, when the tickets in that category are then sold out after regular sales. Now I don’t know if you can choose a seat with regular sales, but in a theatre you normally can and especially now during COVID (or the aftermath thereof in October, hopefully) I would think so even more. 

As I understand it, the seats for subscribers are limited, so there will always be tickets left in regular sale. It could even be in a way that if the subscriber-tickets aren’t all sold out to the subscribers, there is more left in regular sale, if you know what I mean? 

That being said, navigating the website beforehand is a good idea! Kind of feels like checking out the venue a day before the concert, so you know where the queue will be and where all the exits are 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That being said, navigating the website beforehand is a good idea! Kind of feels like checking out the venue a day before the concert, so you know where the queue will be and where all the exits are 🤣

Definitely, and that's essential. :teehee: 

Dunno about the limited seats. It says on the website that there's a limited allocation for the reduced price, but that after that you can still buy tickets at the regular price. Whether that means as part of a subscription in the presale, or just in the general sale, no idea.

I saw for the summer concerts tho that not all categories are available, it doesn't show 5 and 6. Dunno if that just means they're sold out already for those gigs, or if they're not available as part of a subscription, maybe because they're too cheap.

I suppose we can just look at the subscription options on the 17th and see what seats they offer there, and then decide. :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Dunno about the limited seats. It says on the website that there's a limited allocation for the reduced price, but that after that you can still buy tickets at the regular price. Whether that means as part of a subscription in the presale, or just in the general sale, no idea.

@Florinehas contacted the venue to ask about that. As I understood it, it’s like you say above. 

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

I suppose we can just look at the subscription options on the 17th and see what seats they offer there, and then decide. :)

I am most definitely doing that on the 17th and see what it entales. I really don’t want to miss out on this. Being in one room with my favorite Popstar and seeing him perform is a dream. I will cry if that won’t work out 😭

• Like 2

I made like you said, Mellody (I didn't go as far the last time I tried).  I think I will see the 17 too, see what places are availables.

I found out it seems we can choose a precise seat, like I had there

2054449132_Capturedcran2021-05-08142651.thumb.png.e82ce9b7f2ba651271bb180200d8b75b.png

You clearly see the red availables seats, and you can choose for this concert... But we don't know how it will work for Mika's or even if we can also choose when general sale haven't started, so I think we simply have to wait... 

The good news is it seems the first rows aren't even the most wanted seats. It seems it's some balconies... well, we have to wait and see ! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Whether that means as part of a subscription in the presale, or just in the general sale, no idea.

Yes, it refers to the subscription sales

12 minutes ago, Presci1108 said:

The good news is it seems the first rows aren't even the most wanted seats. It seems it's some balconies

I've been reading reviews and you are right, it seems the balconies from the first level are the best places.

• Like 2