23-24 October 2021: Mika @philharmoniedeparis

6 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

That's how it looked 

love-keWC--620x349@abc.jpg

Wow! Didn't think I'd see a crowd like that this soon. And only 2 infected, that's excellent! 

Hopefully the venue is just being cautious within the current restrictions, and more seats will be allowed by October. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics of the venue 

Yes, I'd like to know answers to all those questions, too!   I'm trying to find out as much as I can, and I'm hoping that some of our fans in Paris or France, can help us with planning, too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COKlGd5lPQN/   mikainstagram   Très heureux et honoré de jouer prochainement à la @philharmoniedeparis avec l’Orchestre national d’Ile de France. Le reto

Posted Images

20 hours ago, mellody said:

Hi, please write a DM to @dcdeb about it. You don't need to put down any names yet, so far it's only about knowing ca. how many people would be interested, to ASK the venue about it. There's absolutely NO guarantee for anything so far, we'll have to ask them and see what they say.

Wouldn't be better to open a RSVP thread and register there? This way would be much easier to see the number of people who want to attend, and won't load Deb's DM inbox with so many messages.

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Hero said:

Wow! Didn't think I'd see a crowd like that this soon. And only 2 infected, that's excellent! 

Hopefully the venue is just being cautious within the current restrictions, and more seats will be allowed by October. 

And as I heard today on the news it is not clear that these two were infected at the concert, so that's even better.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Hero said:

I swear to god, I've only mentioned him to them once, and that was while chatting at an online quiz after work a couple of months back!! I must have been effusive. :doh: :facepalm: :floor:

Yes, that or they're following you here. :floor:

• Haha 4
25 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@Heroshouldn’t have to worry about Mika reading the comments, it’s your colleagues you need to be worried about! 🙈🤣

:floor:  I seriously doubt it, given when I mentioned his name there was a collective "who?" :tears: I need to get them educated. Maybe after the concert though, so they're not grabbing tickets! :teehee:

Honestly, there's more chance of Mika reading this. Not that I think he does, but just in case:

Hi Mika! :bye:❤️

• Haha 3

I waited for that for years ! Since the first symphonic gig. I'm french, so I simply CAN'T not go. So, I will go. At last, if I can. But I will make EVERYTHING for that !  :cloud:

You can count me as someone who go. I'm still not sure, though (since I don't have ticket, I will not be sure). But I will make all my possible. 

AWW... It's soooo good ! :excite:

EDIT : It could be useful to know if we can "give" our tickets. If that's the case, I can subscribe and then, take a ticket for some of you. But I don't think we can make that... :mellow:

Also, it seems there's some categories we can't take in pre-sale. So, there's seats anyway, even if we don't subscribe, but of course, I guess it's not the best... 

EDIT 2 : The seats for the subscribers (in reduction) are limited, too. They can take one even if there's not reducted price, but still, it's in full price. Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway. Well, I think and say that, but I'm super anxious anyway :lmfao:

Edited by Presci1108
  • Like 3
On 5/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, Presci1108 said:

I waited for that for years ! Since the first symphonic gig. I'm french, so I simply CAN'T not go. So, I will go. At last, if I can. But I will make EVERYTHING for that !  :cloud:

You can count me as someone who go. I'm still not sure, though (since I don't have ticket, I will not be sure). But I will make all my possible. 

AWW... It's soooo good ! :excite:

EDIT : It could be useful to know if we can "give" our tickets. If that's the case, I can subscribe and then, take a ticket for some of you. But I don't think we can make that... :mellow:

Also, it seems there's some categories we can't take in pre-sale. So, there's seats anyway, even if we don't subscribe, but of course, I guess it's not the best... 

EDIT 2 : The seats for the subscribers (in reduction) are limited, too. They can take one even if there's not reducted price, but still, it's in full price. Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway. Well, I think and say that, but I'm super anxious anyway :lmfao:

Oh Whoah this is good information. Now I’m getting super anxious 🙈 so not all categories are open for subscribers?? Oh boy. Worst case we have to wait until it’s open for everyone 🙈 that’s even a longer wait! And more stressful!! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh Whoah this is good information. Now I’m getting super anxious 🙈 so not all categories are open for subscribers?? Oh boy. Worst case we have to wait until it’s open for everyone 🙈 that’s even a longer wait! And more stressful!! 

Yeah, not all categories are for subscribers, nor all seats.  Only a part of its are in reduction ! And the people who register make it for having reductions, so I suppose it will function for a lot of us, especially since there's two concerts . I hope. 

I understand you.. .well, at least, this stress proves there will be a gig ! It reminds me the "race for the first rows":lmfao:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Presci1108 said:

Yeah, not all categories are for subscribers, nor all seats.  Only a part of its are in reduction ! And the people who register make it for having reductions, so I suppose it will function for a lot of us, especially since there's two concerts . I hope. 

I understand you.. .well, at least, this stress proves there will be a gig ! It reminds me the "race for the first rows":lmfao:

How did you find this out? Did you call the venue for more information? I guess we will figure it out soon enough 😅 and you’re right, it just adds to the excitement! 🤣

• Like 1
On 5/1/2021 at 9:25 PM, Presci1108 said:

Plus, since Philharmonie's audience is probably more clssical lovers, I think there will be seats anyway.

I've been reading a bit about the venue and you are right, the majority are going there for classical concerts, I really hope they won't be interested in Mika's event :crossed:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

How did you find this out? Did you call the venue for more information? I guess we will figure it out soon enough 😅 and you’re right, it just adds to the excitement! 🤣

I found it on the venue's internet site. There's an explaination. Then, I made like if I would subscribe for this spring. :teehee: 

• Like 1