23-24 October 2021: Mika @ Philharmonie de Paris - ticket talk

Mikasister

5 hours ago, carafon said:

Don't know how long it will last  (probably for a while .....)  , but here are the new "rules" decided while we're going to have the restriction lightened in France

I just hope there won't be a new wave of infections or new dangerous strains starting with autumn and force everyone to go back to new restrictions :crossed:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lormare73 said:

If I understood correctly, the subscription 3+ was/is for the season 2020-21. For the season 2021-22 the subscriptions are 2+ or 4+. So I think that in the 2+ both Mika's concerts are enough, without the need to buy a ticket for a third concert. 

Even better if that's the case. We'll see on Monday. :thumb_yello:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lormare73 said:

If I understood correctly, the subscription 3+ was/is for the season 2020-21. For the season 2021-22 the subscriptions are 2+ or 4+. So I think that in the 2+ both Mika's concerts are enough, without the need to buy a ticket for a third concert. 

Right now for Mika they say it will be available only 3+ and 6+ subscriptions:  https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/concert/22643-mika-symphonique

And even if it's 2+, when I did a simulation for May they asked me to select 3 concerts at least... I don't know if anyone got the same, or I did something wrong :dunno:

21 minutes ago, krysady said:

Right now for Mika they say it will be available only 3+ and 6+ subscriptions:  https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/en/activity/concert/22643-mika-symphonique

And even if it's 2+, when I did a simulation for May they asked me to select 3 concerts at least... I don't know if anyone got the same, or I did something wrong :dunno:

If I go to the Mika event I see this. I don't know. Maybe your link is not updated... :dunno:

Screenshot_20210513-192946_Chrome.jpg

Edited by lormare73

13 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

If I go to the Mika event I see this. I don't know. Maybe your link is not updated... :dunno:

I'm on my laptop and this is what I see:

Screenshot (83).png

1 minute ago, lormare73 said:

Maybe there are differences between the English and the French version. :dunno:

That wouldn't make any sense, but it is possible :dunno:  I wonder if the selling on Monday will be also different between English and French versions :aah:

• Confused 1

So if I go this page: https://philharmoniedeparis.fr/fr/informations-pratiques/reductions-et-abonnements  and select Composer mon Abonnement 2+, I will be redirected to a new page where the subscription is for 3+  https://abonnement.philharmoniedeparis.fr/selection/subscription?productId=1587474169&_ga=2.7814258.1590169714.1620650067-124921684.1619521146  

:rolleyes:

Edited by krysady

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's exactly what I wrote yesterday, the website is so confusing... :insane:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think because the subscriptions 2+ haven't started yet, while the 3+ are already active for the last shows of the season 2020 - 21. The site is quite confusing anyway. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

That's exactly what I wrote yesterday, the website is so confusing... :insane:

Very confusing indeed :huh:

6 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I think because the subscriptions 2+ haven't started yet, while the 3+ are already active for the last shows of the season 2020 - 21.

It's confusing because they write on Mika's page 3+ and 6+, maybe they will change it before monday :dunno:

1 hour ago, lormare73 said:

Maybe there are differences between the English and the French version. :dunno:

Indeed that's the case. :facepalm: If you are on Mika's concert page and change the language from FR to EN, the info changes. :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, mellody said:

Indeed that's the case. :facepalm: If you are on Mika's concert page and change the language from FR to EN, the info changes. :lmfao:

Yes, on French page they say nothing about which type of subscription will be available. They should hire MFC Subtitling Team to do the translation :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Hello everyone, I sent an email to the Philharmonie for details on the time of sale of subscriptions (because of the difference on the French and English site).

Their response is that what is marked on the English page is an error. There will be no 3+ and 6+ subscription but only 2+ and 4+. On sale at 2 p.m. Monday May 17th. 

Sorry if there are any mistakes 😅 For those who speak French, here is their answer

Screenshot_20210514_132754.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

42 minutes ago, Gallois Lisa said:

Hello everyone, I sent an email to the Philharmonie for details on the time of sale of subscriptions (because of the difference on the French and English site).

Thank you so much! :thumb_yello:  So the time on the English page is also wrong, it's not 12pm, it's 2pm.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

I hope they have good servers to cope with the extra online traffic! 

Anyway, it can't be worse than Como, that was a NIGHTMARE! :aah:  When you thought you got the ticket into the cart, the next second it disappeared, this happening for hours. At least this time we have also the MFC presales and general sales, I hope all the fans will get their tickets in the end.

• Like 7

Tweets by the Philharmonie, confirming what has been said here about the subscription and the high demand, and the number of tickets one can buy, that's 4 per subscriber.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This sounds a bit like the tickets will be sold as follows: 

For “friends of the philharmonic” (ticket sale started 10th of May) and the “subscribers” (ticket sale starts 17th of May) categories 1 through 4 will be made available to buy. “Subscriber” means, you have to buy tickets for 2+ (or 4+) concerts with a discount, you cannot buy them individually (in case you only would like to go one night). Plus you can buy up to 4 seats for the regular price (no discount).

In the general sale starting June 8th, you can buy individual tickets. In case there are still category 1 through 4 tickets left from the previous sales, they will be made available, but all the other categories will be opened for sale until sold out. 

This is what venues normally do to make sure not all tickets are sold at presale, but they want to make sure the most expensive tickets are gone already! 

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

categories 1 and 2 will be made available to buy.

Where did you read that? I think it's category 1-4, just 5 and 6 won't be available in the subscriptions.

52 minutes ago, mellody said:

Where did you read that? I think it's category 1-4, just 5 and 6 won't be available in the subscriptions.

This is what I remember what they did in Amsterdam wayyyy back in the day, so I was basing it on that 😆 I will edit the post so people won’t get confused! 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is what I remember what they did in Amsterdam wayyyy back in the day, so I was basing it on that 😆 I will edit the post so people won’t get confused! 

I am confused from the beginning :hypo:

I will just wait till Monday to find out what it is all about. :fisch:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I admit it -- this has been awfully confusing.

And, no, I still haven't heard anything about a presale.

So... I think they will wait until after the subscription sale on Monday to let us know anything. :mad3:

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6