Mike From México City

MikeCallejas

Hi friends, I'm Miguel or Mike from Mexico City.

I started to love Mika from Love Today since that day I have not stopped listening to him every day of my life.

The first time I heard the song No Place In Heaven I cried a lot because it has also happened to me that I will not be able to enter heaven because I am gay but I know that I am a good person and that I would never hurt anyone so if God has a piece in it Heaven I ask you on my knees.

I also got the title of that song tattooed on my left arm because of how much it means to me, I think the music and the lyrics are magical.

Thank God and life I have been able to go to two MIKA shows here in Mexico the first was in 2016 when he came to promote the album No Place In Heaven, I knew I was going to be in a radio station and I went to fulfill my dream meet him, and that's how I have a photo with him, we went around 7 people to wait for him and he treated us so kindly and with so much respect, I couldn't believe that he was close to him and he was shaking he told me "don't tremble" and I I answered "I can't" and he hugged me so beautifully that that day was undoubtedly the best day of my life.

Later in 2019 during the tiny love tiny tour I went to see him with my mother and it was a magical night in the two concerts I cried, because I thought that a moment like this, singing with my idol "We Are Golden" would never happen.

Currently my dream is to travel to Paris to see a live concert of him.

Thanks for this space and thanks for reading me.

I send you a hug, your new Mexican friend Mike.

13012759_10208743159838375_5009380639350556027_n (1).jpg

• Like 9

Welcome to the MFC, Mike.

Thank you for sharing your story with us, Mika's music obviously means so much to you.  I am so pleased you have been able to meet Mika and get a photo with him.  And I'm sure you will make lots of friends here.

Good luck with trying to get tickets for the concert  :crossed:

• Like 5

Hello Mike and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani: Have a lot of fun here and make good friends. We know Mika has lot of fans in Mexico. I hope he can have some kind of project there.  Good luck with tickets! :crossed:

• Like 4

Hi Miguel or Mike :bye:

That's a beautiful photo of you and Mika and I'm so glad for you that you got see him in concert and meet him :wub2: He is indeed very sweet :mikalove:

Maybe I'll see you at a Mika concert in Paris because Mika dreams really become true so I hope yours wiĺl :crossed:

I can relate to what you say about No Place in Heaven because Good Wife makes me feel the same way :wub2:

It's amazing how Mika songs move us because they express exactly how we feel :mikalove:

I wish you to have a good time with us here.  Que tu lo pasas muy bien aqui con nosotros :group_hug:

Me llamo Anne, soy del oueste de Ftancia. 

• Like 4

Hi Mike,

Nice to meet you :bye: and :welcomeani:.

You wrote a really lovely introduction. :original:

I really hope you get the tickets for Mika's Paris concert. :crossed:

P.S. We're preparing right now the yearbook 2020 for Mika. There is the section "The song that's special to me". Maybe you would like to write something about "No Pleace in Heaven"? :original:

Or like to participate in one of the other sections:

https://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/42-mfc-yearbook/

(Be careful that the thread is for 2020 and not another year.)

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

Hello Mike, your story moved me. How nice that Mika has put his arm around you. I love him too. He is a good man! It surprises me that there are so many women but so few men respond to this website and have there picture taken with him. I hope you can get tickets for the Paris gig! Maybe I can see the show later on Dutch or French television. Good luck💙💚💛💜🧡

• Like 1

Hi, Miguel :bye: Welcome to MFC, it's great that you could see Mika live! :welcomeani:

12 hours ago, MikeCallejas said:

The first time I heard the song No Place In Heaven I cried a lot because it has also happened to me that I will not be able to enter heaven because I am gay but I know that I am a good person and that I would never hurt anyone so if God has a piece in it Heaven I ask you on my knees.

Dear Miguel, don't worry about that, just live your life like Heaven is here on Earth, enjoy it :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi Mike :welcomeani:  your Mika story is so lovely!  I hope you get to see him again soon! I understand about the NPIH album. 

This thread may interest you, if ever you just want to have a chat 😊.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...